From 2009-04-10 to 2009-05-09
- 15:25 Revision 97c2d696: * FLOW3: (MVC) Introduced a RequestInterface and a ResponseInterface and made sure those are used everywhere where the Request class was used before.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Continued writing documentation for the MVC framework.
- 18:01 Revision f03d4156: FLOW3:
- * fixed testcase for AlphanumericValidator. Argh.
- 17:52 Revision 46911489: FLOW3:
- * fixed error message created by AlphanumericValidator
- 17:15 Revision 838e2980: This commit is all about validation. Although the new features basically work, a few smaller features and tweak are missing before the whole concept works as intended. Documentation will follow (hopefully soon).
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented annotation based validation for models. That means you now can define validation ru...
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
- 19:44 Revision f12a6ed9: Removed the functional test createPackageCreatesPackageMetaDataFile and fixed the deletePackage test
- 19:32 Revision a549ab10: Rewrote most of the package manager tests to use the VFS
- 05:39 Revision 9a1b3779: FLOW3:
- * the RouterCachingAspect now takes objects in routeValues into account, they were ignored before
- 23:12 Revision 3b1f6d30: FLOW3:
- * ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder now handle the @lazy annotation
* the persistence DataMapper obeys t...
- 08:22 Revision 9f137275: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 07:46 Revision f6abcde4: FLOW3:
- * added a LazyLoadingProxy to act as stand-in for any object (not yet used)
- 06:45 Revision bfe8ecd7: FLOW3:
- * added an array type hint in ...\Configuration\Container
- 06:30 Revision b53d2d2e: FLOW3:
- * some documentation nitpicking
- 06:24 Revision b2997c84: FLOW3:
- * one can now explicitly implement the DirtyMonitoringInterface to optimize dirty checking, in that case the default ...
- 00:18 Revision 39712da5: * FLOW3: (MVC) A method called "initializeFooAction" will now be called before an action "foo" at a time arguments still can be registered. Resolves #3091
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeArguments() method from the ActionController. Use initializeXYAction() or in...
Also available in: Atom