From 2009-04-15 to 2009-05-14
- 18:45 Feature #3276 (Resolved): Support Conjunction and Disjunction Composite validators
- 18:43 Revision ae766099: Renamed AbstractJunctionValidator to AbstractCompositeValidator
- 18:42 Feature #3306 (Accepted): Flush routes cache automatically on class file modifications
- If a class containing a route part handler is changed, we also need to flush the routes cache because other routes mi...
- 18:04 Revision 07221707: * Added testcase for the DisjunctionValidator
- 18:03 Revision ed300ed5: * Added DisjunctionValidator for a disjunction of validators
- * Introduced a new AbstractJunctionValidator as a base class for the conjunction and disjunction validators
- 17:45 Feature #3305 (Accepted): Unmodified objects retrieved from a repository should not be validated in the controller
- Unmodified objects retrieved from a repository should not be validated in the controller
- 16:53 Task #3303 (Resolved): Rename URIHelper to URIBuilder
- 16:45 Feature #3302: Implement a "Controller Context"
- Also remove $packageKey from AbstractConctroller - use $request->getControllerPackageKey instead.
- 16:44 Feature #3302 (Resolved): Implement a "Controller Context"
- We need a new class "ControllerContext" which contains contextual information about a controller:
* the request o...
- 20:44 Revision d6d13116: Refactored ChainValidator to ConjunctionValidator and changed behaviour to validate all nested validators
- 18:42 Bug #3278 (Resolved): Resource manager doesn't publish files without extension
- If a file to be published doesn't have an extension ("MyPage" instead of "MyPackage.html"), the resource publisher th...
- 15:15 Feature #3276 (Resolved): Support Conjunction and Disjunction Composite validators
- The ChainValidator should be replaced by two new validators: the ConjunctionValidator and the DisjunctionValidator. B...
- 15:10 Bug #3275 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver can't parse validator arguments containing round brackets
- Currently validation arguments defined in @validate annotations cannot contain round brackets ')' because they'd be i...
- 15:03 Bug #3274 (Resolved): Persistance session is not of scope prototype
- Probably \F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Session should be a prototype cause there is an annotation "@prototype" in the code.
- 13:03 Feature #422 (Rejected): XMLHttpRequest Request
- 14:24 Bug #3240 (Resolved): AOP cache is not emptied if class file is deleted
- I'm not 100% sure but this needs to be checked: If a class file is deleted or moved to a different namespace, the AOP...
- 15:25 Revision 97c2d696: * FLOW3: (MVC) Introduced a RequestInterface and a ResponseInterface and made sure those are used everywhere where the Request class was used before.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Continued writing documentation for the MVC framework.
- 18:01 Revision f03d4156: FLOW3:
- * fixed testcase for AlphanumericValidator. Argh.
- 18:00 Feature #3093 (Resolved): Implement annotation based validation rules for models
- Applied in changeset r2185.
- 17:52 Revision 46911489: FLOW3:
- * fixed error message created by AlphanumericValidator
- 17:15 Revision 838e2980: This commit is all about validation. Although the new features basically work, a few smaller features and tweak are missing before the whole concept works as intended. Documentation will follow (hopefully soon).
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented annotation based validation for models. That means you now can define validation ru...
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 18:00 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 16:44 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- If a class file is changed in development context, the Reflection Service should re-reflect that class and store the ...
- 18:00 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 17:15 Feature #3153 (New): Support of action based filter rules defined by annotation.
- Similar to #3092 there should be a way to declare additional filter rules for the arguments of an action method:
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 09:12 Bug #3130 (Needs Feedback): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- If committed a fix for this in r2171. This needs verification as I don't have an overview of all implications. Valida...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
- 19:44 Revision f12a6ed9: Removed the functional test createPackageCreatesPackageMetaDataFile and fixed the deletePackage test
- 19:32 Revision a549ab10: Rewrote most of the package manager tests to use the VFS
- 17:44 Bug #3130 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- While implementing view helpers for Fluid I'm struggling with validation of the view helper arguments:...
- 15:03 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- It seems, canProcessRequest() is never called in Action Controllers, so CLI-Controllers can be called through the bro...
- 05:39 Revision 9a1b3779: FLOW3:
- * the RouterCachingAspect now takes objects in routeValues into account, they were ignored before
- 23:12 Revision 3b1f6d30: FLOW3:
- * ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder now handle the @lazy annotation
* the persistence DataMapper obeys t...
- 09:00 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- Applied in changeset r2159.
- 08:22 Revision 9f137275: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 07:46 Revision f6abcde4: FLOW3:
- * added a LazyLoadingProxy to act as stand-in for any object (not yet used)
- 06:45 Revision bfe8ecd7: FLOW3:
- * added an array type hint in ...\Configuration\Container
- 06:30 Revision b53d2d2e: FLOW3:
- * some documentation nitpicking
- 06:24 Revision b2997c84: FLOW3:
- * one can now explicitly implement the DirtyMonitoringInterface to optimize dirty checking, in that case the default ...
- 01:00 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Applied in changeset r2152.
- 00:18 Revision 39712da5: * FLOW3: (MVC) A method called "initializeFooAction" will now be called before an action "foo" at a time arguments still can be registered. Resolves #3091
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeArguments() method from the ActionController. Use initializeXYAction() or in...
- 01:24 Feature #3093 (Resolved): Implement annotation based validation rules for models
- Make these @validate annotations work in a model:...
- 01:11 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- It should be possible to define additional validation rules for arguments of a controller action by declaring them in...
- 01:05 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Controllers should check if a method "initializeFooAction" exists for an action "foo" and call it before the action "...
Also available in: Atom