From 2009-04-20 to 2009-05-19
- 22:04 Revision 37ee19f5: FLOW3, Fluid, TYPO3CR:
- * moved DocBook sources to Manual/DocBook/ - refs #3377
- 17:54 Revision e31d6013: FLOW3:
- * fixed possible permission problem in Resource\PublisherTest
- 17:34 Revision 7e326dc3: Fluid:
- * Fluid\TemplateView and it's interface now have a hasTemplate() method, resolves #3385
* Fluid is now the de...
- 15:43 Revision 83a1dd9d: FLOW3:
- * removed dependency on removed View\Template in StandardView and EmptyView
- 14:26 Revision d1f5ee88: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Created an (empty) installation chapter
- 13:14 Revision b989ce5b: FLOW3:
- * added lifetime parameter to set method in cache frontends, resolves #3370
- 12:48 Revision da0d9617: FLOW3:
- * added better examples and more explanations about namespace/class naming to CGL, refs #2515
- 11:55 Revision bb72757e: FLOW3:
- * removed MVC\View\Template, fixes #1349
- 11:42 Revision bc8f8bd1: FLOW3:
- * the Persistence\Session should not be prototype (this was a leftover annotation), fixes #3274
- 22:15 Revision 27e159ab: Bug fixes during the TYPO3 Bugday on T3DD09
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added typehint to AbstractView / ViewInterface setControllerContext()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the resol...
- 20:15 Revision 08736ab9: Fixed standard controller to use controller context
- 18:53 Revision 990a2168: * FLOW3: (Locale) comment fix
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the RoutePartHandler configuration parsing thing
- 18:53 Revision c3377e03: Fixes #3302: implementing a Controller Context except for adding the URIhelper
- 17:58 Revision 8d68f5c2: Routing:
- * Added Rout Part Options to be able to add arbitrary configurations to rout parts. This resolves #2825.
* Spare matc...
- 18:43 Revision ae766099: Renamed AbstractJunctionValidator to AbstractCompositeValidator
- 18:04 Revision 07221707: * Added testcase for the DisjunctionValidator
- 18:03 Revision ed300ed5: * Added DisjunctionValidator for a disjunction of validators
- * Introduced a new AbstractJunctionValidator as a base class for the conjunction and disjunction validators
- 20:44 Revision d6d13116: Refactored ChainValidator to ConjunctionValidator and changed behaviour to validate all nested validators
- 15:25 Revision 97c2d696: * FLOW3: (MVC) Introduced a RequestInterface and a ResponseInterface and made sure those are used everywhere where the Request class was used before.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Continued writing documentation for the MVC framework.
- 18:01 Revision f03d4156: FLOW3:
- * fixed testcase for AlphanumericValidator. Argh.
- 17:52 Revision 46911489: FLOW3:
- * fixed error message created by AlphanumericValidator
- 17:15 Revision 838e2980: This commit is all about validation. Although the new features basically work, a few smaller features and tweak are missing before the whole concept works as intended. Documentation will follow (hopefully soon).
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented annotation based validation for models. That means you now can define validation ru...
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
Also available in: Atom