From 2009-04-22 to 2009-05-21
- 23:00 Feature #2819 (Resolved): View Helper "Flash Message"
- Applied in changeset r2334.
- 22:27 Revision d4a8bf81: FLOW3:
- * added flash message handling to AbstractController and ActionController, resolves #2819
* removed preliminar...
- 21:16 Revision 0eeccf7c: FLOW3:
- * Some basic ideas about the installation chapter
- 21:00 Revision 76e35ad1: FLOW3:
- * Added a first version of the Windows (Apache) installation documentation appendix
- 11:06 Bug #3404 (New): Refactor ControllerContext to be built only before passing it to the View
- 11:05 Bug #3404 (Resolved): Refactor ControllerContext to be built only before passing it to the View
- $this->controllerContext should not be available in the Controller, but just be passed on to the View.
There is on...
- 23:21 Feature #2819: View Helper "Flash Message"
- Done, needs better tests before commit.
- 23:16 Revision fe88a926: FLOW3:
- * some whitespace paranoia in ControllerContext :)
- 21:35 Feature #3401: Object validation errors don't have a reasonable structure
- A possible solution would be a special @Validation\ObjectError@ class extending @Validation\Error@ that allows for th...
- 21:32 Feature #3401 (Resolved): Object validation errors don't have a reasonable structure
- When validating properties of objects with validators, the errors must be nested just like the properties that were v...
- 21:17 Task #3398: Are methods in CLI\Request still used?
- Hehe, from my OmniFocus:
* rename to avoid confusion with arguments in request object
* make it mandatory to regist...
- 19:16 Task #3398 (Resolved): Are methods in CLI\Request still used?
- In the CLI Request I currently find these functions:...
- 21:01 Task #1280 (Resolved): Tag all classes as @internal - except the released API
- Applied in changeset r2293.
- 18:09 Task #1280: Tag all classes as @internal - except the released API
- Here's the script I used to add @internal annotations to all function doc comments:
*The shell command line*
- 20:14 Revision 3aa91a19: * FLOW3: Marked all methods as @internal except those which are considered part of the official API. Resolves #1280
- * TYPO3CR: Fixed two tests of the Storage\PDO\Search testcase.
- 19:50 Task #3400 (Resolved): Is FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection obsolete?
- Is FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection obsolete? It seems like a SPLObjectStorage can be used instead - or at least the G...
- 19:07 Task #3303 (Accepted): Rename URIHelper to URIBuilder
- 18:08 Revision ad618876: FLOW3:
- * removed unused exception from Session component
- 18:07 Feature #3376: Implement a more attractive and informative default view
- Some first screendesigns from our designer.
- 17:37 Revision a8173c08: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Corrected the order of the chapters: swapped Introduction and Installation.
- 17:31 Revision 2b012d72: FLOW3:
- * added hasKey() to SessionInterface, TransientSession and PHPSession
- 14:10 Feature #1884: Add more query options
- Only array/SplObjectStorage left to do...
- 14:00 Task #2515 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces
- Applied in changeset r2282.
- 13:36 Revision e9f23fb2: * FLOW3: Renamed a few classes / moved them in the namespaces hierarchy to make naming more consistent. Resolves #2515
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the AbstractWidget
- 11:50 Task #3377 (Resolved): Move the manual to a DocBook subdirectory
- Just adjusted the DocTools render controller on the server running the FLOW3 website.
- 11:31 Feature #3306 (Accepted): Flush routes cache automatically on class file modifications
- 01:00 Feature #116 (Resolved): Package Manager provides CLI access
- Applied in changeset r2281.
- 00:39 Feature #116: Package Manager provides CLI access
- A new package can be created easily with @./flow3 package create Welcome@. In r2281 the wiring of the package manager...
- 00:28 Feature #116: Package Manager provides CLI access
- Basically everything should work - but the object factory doesn't get injected into the package manager. I cannot yet...
- 00:38 Revision 569ab03f: Added tests for the package manager controller, fixed the configuration for the package manager injection. Resolves #116
- 23:24 Task #3377: Move the manual to a DocBook subdirectory
- Need to check online documentation tomorrow, otherwise done.
- 18:13 Task #3377: Move the manual to a DocBook subdirectory
- * Need to check/adjust DocTools
* Make sure online documentation rendering on flow3.typo3.org doesn't break
- 15:48 Task #3377 (Accepted): Move the manual to a DocBook subdirectory
- 13:15 Task #3377 (Resolved): Move the manual to a DocBook subdirectory
- Currently the manual is located in...
- 22:04 Revision 37ee19f5: FLOW3, Fluid, TYPO3CR:
- * moved DocBook sources to Manual/DocBook/ - refs #3377
- 20:26 Task #3381: Write installation instructions for Debian
- I would like to help with this task, since i often used Debian for playing around with FLOW3.
But i first would like...
- 14:29 Task #3381 (Resolved): Write installation instructions for Debian
- We need some instructions for installing FLOW3 on Debian. Please add these instructions to the FLOW3 DocBook manual.
- 18:36 Task #3380: Write installation instructions for MacOS
- Does it make sense to write installation instructions for OS X for normal users? I think it's very unlikely, that a p...
- 14:29 Task #3380 (Resolved): Write installation instructions for MacOS
- We need some instructions for installing FLOW3 on Mac OS X. Please add these instructions to the FLOW3 DocBook manual.
- 18:09 Task #3373 (Resolved): Check the fixpermissions script
- Fixed in r2256, tweaked in r2258 and r2263
- 13:02 Task #3373 (Accepted): Check the fixpermissions script
- 12:57 Task #3373 (Resolved): Check the fixpermissions script
- The fixpermissions.sh script might not work completely anymore and needs to be updated.
Please also rename it to "se...
- 18:00 Feature #3382 (Resolved): Make Fluid the default templating engine in FLOW3
- Applied in changeset r2259.
- 16:43 Feature #3382: Make Fluid the default templating engine in FLOW3
- Fluid is already in the svn:externals of the FLOW3 distribution. It will be added to the dependencies in the Package....
- 15:48 Feature #3382 (Accepted): Make Fluid the default templating engine in FLOW3
- 14:39 Feature #3382 (Resolved): Make Fluid the default templating engine in FLOW3
- Fluid should be the default templating engine in FLOW3. Therefore we need to
- use the Fluid template view as the ...
- 17:54 Revision e31d6013: FLOW3:
- * fixed possible permission problem in Resource\PublisherTest
- 17:34 Revision 7e326dc3: Fluid:
- * Fluid\TemplateView and it's interface now have a hasTemplate() method, resolves #3385
* Fluid is now the de...
- 15:43 Revision 83a1dd9d: FLOW3:
- * removed dependency on removed View\Template in StandardView and EmptyView
- 14:28 Task #3379 (Resolved): Write installation instructions for Windows
- We need some instructions for installing FLOW3 on Windows. Please add these instructions to the FLOW3 DocBook manual.
- 14:26 Revision d1f5ee88: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Created an (empty) installation chapter
- 14:00 Feature #3370 (Resolved): Add lifetime parameter to set method of cache frontend
- Applied in changeset r2252.
- 12:15 Feature #3370 (Resolved): Add lifetime parameter to set method of cache frontend
- The cache frontends do not have a parameter for the lifetime, add it.
- 13:16 Feature #116 (Accepted): Package Manager provides CLI access
- Please also check if the bash script still works.
- 13:14 Revision b989ce5b: FLOW3:
- * added lifetime parameter to set method in cache frontends, resolves #3370
- 13:11 Feature #3376 (Resolved): Implement a more attractive and informative default view
- The FLOW3 default view should contain more helpful information such as:
- what you can do next
- a link to the ...
- 13:08 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- Another thing mentioned (don't know if it's related) was that routing fails if the URI contains a "%" sign.
- 13:07 Bug #3375 (Resolved): PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- During the T3DD09 someone said that some parts of the routing don't work properly when using fastcgi (on Windows?) be...
- 13:02 Task #3374 (Rejected): Support dedicated package versions per context
- It should be possible to run different versions of a package depending on the application context. This would allow a...
- 12:48 Revision da0d9617: FLOW3:
- * added better examples and more explanations about namespace/class naming to CGL, refs #2515
- 12:29 Feature #2819 (Accepted): View Helper "Flash Message"
- 12:29 Feature #1789 (Accepted): Routing: Implement automatic UUID to object conversion
- 12:29 Task #1280 (Accepted): Tag all classes as @internal - except the released API
- 12:16 Feature #2853: Routing: @action, @format... should be settable via request arguments
- It makes sense to be able to override the action, probably even controller and package.
Let's assume that the secu...
- 11:43 Feature #2853 (Needs Feedback): Routing: @action, @format... should be settable via request arguments
- maybe @package & @controller should not be settable via GET/POST until the security framework is in action.
- 12:11 Task #3368: Move setArgumentsFromRawRequestData() from Router to RequestBuilder
- No, the routing values should not be overruled by GET/POST, so changing the behavior is fine.
- 11:37 Task #3368 (Needs Feedback): Move setArgumentsFromRawRequestData() from Router to RequestBuilder
- I started to move the method and write tests for it.
There's a side effect:
Before moving the method, GET & POST pa...
- 12:00 Bug #1349 (Resolved): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
- Applied in changeset r2250.
- 11:53 Bug #1349 (Accepted): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
- 12:00 Bug #3274 (Resolved): Persistance session is not of scope prototype
- Applied in changeset r2249.
- 11:41 Bug #3274 (Accepted): Persistance session is not of scope prototype
- 11:55 Revision bb72757e: FLOW3:
- * removed MVC\View\Template, fixes #1349
- 11:47 Feature #1884 (Accepted): Add more query options
- 11:42 Revision bc8f8bd1: FLOW3:
- * the Persistence\Session should not be prototype (this was a leftover annotation), fixes #3274
- 23:32 Task #3368 (Resolved): Move setArgumentsFromRawRequestData() from Router to RequestBuilder
- That method currently doesn't really do anything Routing-related, so it should be moved from...
- 19:31 Bug #880 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ArgumentsValidator is untested
- Resolved in r2185
- 19:28 Task #1822 (Closed): Tag SVN before major changes and "stable" versions
- On June 1st we'll have the first alpha release of FLOW3 and then continuously provide successive release which will b...
- 11:04 Feature #3337 (Resolved): Allow to count lazy-loaded objects without fetching them from the persistence layer
- It should be possible to count objects in a repository without the need to actually fetch and initialize them.
- 22:15 Revision 27e159ab: Bug fixes during the TYPO3 Bugday on T3DD09
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added typehint to AbstractView / ViewInterface setControllerContext()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the resol...
- 21:59 Task #3322 (Closed): Use mocked objects instead of real ones in the RouteTest
- The testcase for F3\FLOW3\MVC\Web\Routing\Route currently uses the real Object Manager and Object Factory for testing...
- 21:33 Feature #1789: Routing: Implement automatic UUID to object conversion
- Some code snippets from T3DD09:...
- 20:15 Revision 08736ab9: Fixed standard controller to use controller context
- 19:00 Feature #3302 (Resolved): Implement a "Controller Context"
- Applied in changeset r2225.
- 18:53 Revision 990a2168: * FLOW3: (Locale) comment fix
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the RoutePartHandler configuration parsing thing
- 18:53 Revision c3377e03: Fixes #3302: implementing a Controller Context except for adding the URIhelper
- 18:00 Feature #2825 (Resolved): Routing: Route Part options
- Applied in changeset r2218.
- 17:58 Revision 8d68f5c2: Routing:
- * Added Rout Part Options to be able to add arbitrary configurations to rout parts. This resolves #2825.
* Spare matc...
- 15:28 Feature #3312: Allow for easy logging by annotations
- Maybe method arguments and return values could be passed as $additionalData to the logger by default. Than the logger...
- 15:17 Feature #3312: Allow for easy logging by annotations
- In what way (if any) will arguments and/or return values be logged? The example with the custom message includes a va...
- 11:36 Feature #3312 (Needs Feedback): Allow for easy logging by annotations
- For debugging but also other purposes, it would be nice to be able to log a method call by just adding an annotation ...
- 18:45 Feature #3276 (Resolved): Support Conjunction and Disjunction Composite validators
- 18:43 Revision ae766099: Renamed AbstractJunctionValidator to AbstractCompositeValidator
- 18:42 Feature #3306 (Accepted): Flush routes cache automatically on class file modifications
- If a class containing a route part handler is changed, we also need to flush the routes cache because other routes mi...
- 18:04 Revision 07221707: * Added testcase for the DisjunctionValidator
- 18:03 Revision ed300ed5: * Added DisjunctionValidator for a disjunction of validators
- * Introduced a new AbstractJunctionValidator as a base class for the conjunction and disjunction validators
- 17:45 Feature #3305 (Accepted): Unmodified objects retrieved from a repository should not be validated in the controller
- Unmodified objects retrieved from a repository should not be validated in the controller
- 16:53 Task #3303 (Resolved): Rename URIHelper to URIBuilder
- 16:45 Feature #3302: Implement a "Controller Context"
- Also remove $packageKey from AbstractConctroller - use $request->getControllerPackageKey instead.
- 16:44 Feature #3302 (Resolved): Implement a "Controller Context"
- We need a new class "ControllerContext" which contains contextual information about a controller:
* the request o...
- 20:44 Revision d6d13116: Refactored ChainValidator to ConjunctionValidator and changed behaviour to validate all nested validators
- 18:42 Bug #3278 (Resolved): Resource manager doesn't publish files without extension
- If a file to be published doesn't have an extension ("MyPage" instead of "MyPackage.html"), the resource publisher th...
- 15:15 Feature #3276 (Resolved): Support Conjunction and Disjunction Composite validators
- The ChainValidator should be replaced by two new validators: the ConjunctionValidator and the DisjunctionValidator. B...
- 15:10 Bug #3275 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver can't parse validator arguments containing round brackets
- Currently validation arguments defined in @validate annotations cannot contain round brackets ')' because they'd be i...
- 15:03 Bug #3274 (Resolved): Persistance session is not of scope prototype
- Probably \F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Session should be a prototype cause there is an annotation "@prototype" in the code.
- 13:03 Feature #422 (Rejected): XMLHttpRequest Request
- 14:24 Bug #3240 (Resolved): AOP cache is not emptied if class file is deleted
- I'm not 100% sure but this needs to be checked: If a class file is deleted or moved to a different namespace, the AOP...
- 15:25 Revision 97c2d696: * FLOW3: (MVC) Introduced a RequestInterface and a ResponseInterface and made sure those are used everywhere where the Request class was used before.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Continued writing documentation for the MVC framework.
- 18:01 Revision f03d4156: FLOW3:
- * fixed testcase for AlphanumericValidator. Argh.
- 18:00 Feature #3093 (Resolved): Implement annotation based validation rules for models
- Applied in changeset r2185.
- 17:52 Revision 46911489: FLOW3:
- * fixed error message created by AlphanumericValidator
- 17:15 Revision 838e2980: This commit is all about validation. Although the new features basically work, a few smaller features and tweak are missing before the whole concept works as intended. Documentation will follow (hopefully soon).
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented annotation based validation for models. That means you now can define validation ru...
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 18:00 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 16:44 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- If a class file is changed in development context, the Reflection Service should re-reflect that class and store the ...
- 18:00 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 17:15 Feature #3153 (New): Support of action based filter rules defined by annotation.
- Similar to #3092 there should be a way to declare additional filter rules for the arguments of an action method:
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 09:12 Bug #3130 (Needs Feedback): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- If committed a fix for this in r2171. This needs verification as I don't have an overview of all implications. Valida...
Also available in: Atom