From 2009-05-17 to 2009-06-15
- 20:43 Revision 63a930e5: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Replaced PHP_EOL by chr(10) in YAMLSourceTests to avoid failures on Windows
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Renamed class names PHPTest -> PHPSourceTest, YAMLTest -> YAMLSourceTest
- 10:34 Revision e351db2e: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added an array type hint to the WritableSourceInterface::save() method and the YAML implementation.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Whitespace fixes in the AbstractRoutePart.
* [TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Text changes in the Enviro...
- 22:49 Revision 84716604: [FEAT+] FLOW3 (Package): the ManagerController now can list available and active packages
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: the flow3 script now allows to list available and active packages
[TASK] TYPO3v5 Distribut...
- 10:21 Revision b3640f4d: [!!!] FLOW3: Packages.yaml configuration renamed to Package.yaml, configuration in single package is no longer indexed with package key
- [FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): Package state configuration will be handled by a special writable configuration source,...
- 21:38 Revision ed18ef97: [FIX] FLOW3: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
- [FIX] Fluid: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
[FIX] TYPO3CR: fixed method signature for memor...
- 21:23 Revision bcb52e9c: [FIX] FLOW3 (AOP): getMethodArgument() on JoinPoint no longer throws an exception if a NULL value is found in the requested property
- [API+] FLOW3 (Persistence): FLOW3_Persistence_memorizeCleanState() now takes an optional $propertyName argument, refs...
- 00:33 Revision 2c4db078: * [+API] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added new interface for a writable configuration source
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): YAML configuration source can be written back and the YAMLSource implements the Writ...
- 14:10 Revision 61008370: * [-API] FLOW3: Removed the \F3\FLOW3\FLOW3::VERSION constant. Please use the Package Manager's API to retrieve the version of the FLOW3 package.
- * [!!!] FLOW3: Raised the minimum required PHP version to 5.3.0RC2 because earlier versions caused segfaults while tr...
- 13:42 Revision 9ecf7896: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): added IDs to the structural parts of the DocBook sources
- 23:53 Revision 83c0814c: FLOW3 (Documentation): added some word about model/repository naming conventions, refs #3507
- FLOW3 (Documentation): fixed DocBook structure to achieve validity and better semantics
- 23:02 Revision c98cd648: [!!!] FLOW3: New conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories in place, resolves #3507
- 21:32 Revision f8e4ae07: FLOW3 (AOP): removed spurious invisible whitespace character from proxy class template, refs #3487
- 15:11 Revision fd328ead: [TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): added FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty() to AOP proxies, resolves #3487
- [FIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): getUUIDByObject() in persistence backend now returns NULL if no UUID is found, fix...
- 14:50 Revision f3d5a5c2: [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): added RNG schema for Package.xml files, fixes #702
- 00:00 Revision 8051dd78: FLOW3:
- * fixd #3544, now logs end up where they belong again...
- 16:43 Revision 8ee9a2af: Increased version number to next release version.
- 16:20 Revision 348ccabe: FLOW3: Fixed version number
- 15:58 Revision cf986496: FLOW3:
- * added one more @internal annotation...
- 14:14 Revision eadd13c8: FLOW3:
- * added @internal to new initializeObject() method
- 14:07 Revision d290c2d0: FLOW3:
- * temporary directory from configuration is used again, fixes #3535
- 12:35 Revision 58be174b: Added svn:keywords where missing...
- 11:02 Revision ac6a9211: FLOW3:
- * forgotten test "fix" for #2516
- 10:57 Revision 3eb99520: * FLOW3: (Log) The FileBackend now supports a new option "createParentDirectories". When turned on (default = off), the logger creates the full path to the log file if the directories don't yet exist. Addresses #3513
- * FLOW3: (Environment) Added a new function getSAPIType() which returns the _type_ of PHP's SAPI - i.e. "Web" or "CLI...
- 10:56 Revision 4d6b11ba: FLOW3:
- * if no Local path for packages exists, createPackage() now throws an exception, refs #3532
- 21:31 Revision df7b4ef8: FLOW3:
- * removed useless use statements from three testcases
- 21:19 Revision dc35aeab: FLOW3:
- * tiny (language-related) fix to routing documentation, some automatic changes by XMLEditor
- 21:13 Revision 402eaee5: FLOW3:
- * corrected the required php modules in the installation documentation
- 20:46 Revision 789fcd54: FLOW3:
- * tweaked PackageManager: create action now returns path of the generated package. Help action shows correct CLI synt...
- 19:50 Revision f49c5b63: FLOW3:
- * added F3\FLOW3\MVC\Cli\Request to the supported request types for NotFoundController
* Fixed typos and CGL violatio...
- 18:33 Revision cef4369a: * FLOW3: (Object) added some @internal annotation
- 11:00 Revision 6f8aefb9: FLOW3:
- * some finetuning of the windows installation documentation
- 17:43 Revision f3a5fc9a: FLOW3:
- * fixed some documentation typos, resolves #3519
- 16:20 Revision 02f40f9e: FLOW3:
- * fixed MetaDataTest (well, removed it, actually)
- 16:14 Revision 8f1b3a4b: FLOW3:
- * somewhat finished installation instructions
- 16:02 Revision a3678018: FLOW3:
- * MetaData in Package no longer checks validity of state in setState()
- 13:48 Revision b9e42fc2: FLOW3:
- * package metadata reading no longer crashes if no XML file exists
* the empty string is no longer causing an excepti...
- 12:23 Revision b3431ea7: * FLOW3: (Log) Okay, my last commit contained some plain stupid code ... Well, this fixes it. The FileBackend now checks if the logfile URL is a plain file or some userspace stream handler (such as the ones we use in unit tests). If it's a plain file, the newly created file is chmodded 0666 because we currently don't have a better solution at hand. Addresses #3513
- 11:26 Revision 6dccf801: * FLOW3: (Log) The FileBackend now chmods the newly created log file with 0660. Resolves #3513
- 18:03 Revision 632d03b1: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * cleaned up and enhanced Persistence\QueryInterface
- 17:36 Revision fdc13335: FLOW3:
- * included instructions for installing PHP 5.3 to the manual, refs #3379, refs #3380, refs #3381
- 17:14 Revision 2172bb14: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) ActionController: Removed the injection of the ValidatorResolver, because it is already injected in the Abstr...
- 16:57 Revision c4b20d62: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) reverted my change in ActionController because I was wrong. Sorry!
- 16:49 Revision d045f7f0: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) Added $URIBuilder protected variable to ActionController. The declaration was previously missing.
- 15:40 Revision 734da3c3: FLOW3:
- * entities now get an UUID set through AOP upon creation which is used later on, resolves #3477
- 14:07 Revision 4fe4525b: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed test for last commit. sorry.
- 14:00 Revision ba26fb0e: * FLOW3: (MVC) Last commit was a too fast shot. Removed the error message again and instead allowed objects not being aggregate root.
- 13:54 Revision 55f3d24d: * FLOW3: (MVC) If an identity (such as the uuid) could not be converted to an object because the object is not an aggregate root, an exception is now thrown explaining that a repository is required in order to find objects of that type.
- 11:23 Revision 98343cbb: For the FLOW3 distribution added a sub route to the Welcome package subroutes. If the Welcome package is installed, its fallback route becomes active and displays a meaningful welcome screen.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) For now disabled the caching of routes because they can lead to confusion during development. We can e...
- 09:56 Revision 386572e2: * FLOW3: (Package) More descriptive error message for invalid or empty package state
- 14:30 Revision 3f83bfc3: * FLOW3: (MVC) Mixed case action names are now supported. Fixes #3488
- 14:13 Revision 743310c1: * FLOW3: Extended the Debian PHP53 installation documentation, resolves #3381.
- 22:38 Revision 05651b00: * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Moved the code from ActionController::initializeView() to resolveView() and introduced a new (empty) initializeView($view) method which can be used to initialize arbitrary views or let developers do some cusomt initialization without having to resolve the view themselves. Resolves #1501
- 18:14 Revision ebd7562a: FLOW3:
- * tiny fix to @param annotation in SignalSlot\Dispatcher
- 18:01 Revision d0260d12: Moved licenses to the Meta folder of the packages ExtJS, FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, PHPUnit, Testing, TYPO3CR, YAML; resolves #3466
- 17:21 Revision cdf930a0: Adjusted version numbers for packages FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, Testing, TYPO3CR and YAML. We now use "-dev" versions as long as the package lives in SVN. During packaging the version number is replaced by the actual release version number.
- 11:54 Revision 8c1cb515: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Persistence is now enabled by default.
- 11:51 Revision 6cc34466: FLOW3:
- * removed useless use uselessly added by PDT
* fixed copy-n-paste error in TYPO3CR Routes.yaml
- 11:44 Revision e08cf9ef: FLOW3:
- * forgot CLI\RequestBuilderTest...
- 11:37 Revision 5b634ab9: * FLOW3: Simplified the default routes configuration: the distribution now comes with only two route entries, one for TYPO3CR and one for FLOW3.
- * FLOW3: (Security) Fixed the Login View which didn't work since the introduction of the Controller Context
* FLOW3: ...
- 11:30 Revision 7780b2e3: FLOW3:
- * getArgument() in Controller\Arguments now uses translateToLongArgumentName() as well
* fixes to documentation in Ac...
- 01:37 Revision 94fb30d7: FLOW3:
- * !!! BREAKING CHANGE !!! F3\FLOW3\Configuration\Manager is now able to load sub routes from packages and merge them ...
- 19:37 Revision 4b9cb6cc: * FLOW3: (Object) The object factory now throws an exception if the object name passed to create() starts with a backslash.
- 19:12 Revision 45339db1: FLOW3: (Session) The PHP Session implementation now uses FLOW3's temporary directory for storing the session files. Resolves #2373 (please check)
- 18:22 Revision e189feaa: FLOW3:
- * fixed test broken since r2374
* tweaked another test
- 18:14 Revision c620857f: FLOW3:
- * fixed wrong object name in GenericObjectValidator (never use leading \ in strings!)
- 17:04 Revision 3c0bbcb2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented automatic conversion of UUIDs into objects retrieved from a repository in the Abstract Controller. This is the counterpart to the object to UUID conversion in the Fluid view helpers. Resolves #1789
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Renamed the recently introduced methods queueFlashMessage() and getFlashMessages() to pushFlashMes...
- 15:54 Revision 80258399: FLOW3:
- * fixed typos in two comments in LazyLoadingProxy
- 15:04 Revision d45434c4: FLOW3:
- * CLI request builder now has a more friendly error message for calls with 2 command parts
* renamed CLIArguments to ...
- 13:32 Revision 40a28035: FLOW3:
- * replaced to @inject occurences with explicit inject methods
- 13:10 Revision 97beab3d: FLOW3:
- * some whitespace paranoia^Wcleanup
* removed a use statement
* (re-)introduced some inject methods - in FLOW3 itself...
- 13:07 Revision 06a33a21: FLOW3:
- * Documentation: merged windows-installation-documentation into the InstallPHP53-appendix
- 11:59 Revision 086fe85e: Renamed Meta to MetaData according to the namespace. Fixed error in PackageTest.
- 11:58 Revision 64ec2c4a: FLOW3: re-added @internal annotations to setters in ControllerContext. They were unintentionally removed in previous commit.
- 16:06 Revision 77c9bab1: * Implemented a Documentation object model for packages
- * Renamed file MetaTest to MetaDataTest
* Added new objects to Objects.yaml
- 10:48 Revision ac67d228: * Packages will be created using the object factory
- * getPackageMetaDataPath() returns only the path to the Meta directory, so the metadata reader and the tests were adj...
- 18:51 Revision 7030ab49: FLOW3:
- * Removed FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection from repository, it's currently not needed. Resolves #3400
* Moved method s...
- 17:48 Revision 03d14776: Object validation: Introduced PropertyError for nested errors and changed property mapper and mapping results. Resolves #3401
- 01:05 Revision eebc335a: FLOW3:
- * Installation documentation: moved wiki content to installation chapter and changed it a bit. Created appendix to se...
- 22:27 Revision d4a8bf81: FLOW3:
- * added flash message handling to AbstractController and ActionController, resolves #2819
* removed preliminar...
- 21:16 Revision 0eeccf7c: FLOW3:
- * Some basic ideas about the installation chapter
- 21:00 Revision 76e35ad1: FLOW3:
- * Added a first version of the Windows (Apache) installation documentation appendix
- 23:16 Revision fe88a926: FLOW3:
- * some whitespace paranoia in ControllerContext :)
- 20:14 Revision 3aa91a19: * FLOW3: Marked all methods as @internal except those which are considered part of the official API. Resolves #1280
- * TYPO3CR: Fixed two tests of the Storage\PDO\Search testcase.
- 18:08 Revision ad618876: FLOW3:
- * removed unused exception from Session component
- 17:37 Revision a8173c08: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Corrected the order of the chapters: swapped Introduction and Installation.
- 17:31 Revision 2b012d72: FLOW3:
- * added hasKey() to SessionInterface, TransientSession and PHPSession
- 13:36 Revision e9f23fb2: * FLOW3: Renamed a few classes / moved them in the namespaces hierarchy to make naming more consistent. Resolves #2515
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the AbstractWidget
- 00:38 Revision 569ab03f: Added tests for the package manager controller, fixed the configuration for the package manager injection. Resolves #116
- 22:04 Revision 37ee19f5: FLOW3, Fluid, TYPO3CR:
- * moved DocBook sources to Manual/DocBook/ - refs #3377
- 17:54 Revision e31d6013: FLOW3:
- * fixed possible permission problem in Resource\PublisherTest
- 17:34 Revision 7e326dc3: Fluid:
- * Fluid\TemplateView and it's interface now have a hasTemplate() method, resolves #3385
* Fluid is now the de...
- 15:43 Revision 83a1dd9d: FLOW3:
- * removed dependency on removed View\Template in StandardView and EmptyView
- 14:26 Revision d1f5ee88: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Created an (empty) installation chapter
- 13:14 Revision b989ce5b: FLOW3:
- * added lifetime parameter to set method in cache frontends, resolves #3370
- 12:48 Revision da0d9617: FLOW3:
- * added better examples and more explanations about namespace/class naming to CGL, refs #2515
- 11:55 Revision bb72757e: FLOW3:
- * removed MVC\View\Template, fixes #1349
- 11:42 Revision bc8f8bd1: FLOW3:
- * the Persistence\Session should not be prototype (this was a leftover annotation), fixes #3274
Also available in: Atom