From 2009-05-28 to 2009-06-26
- 12:39 Revision 537a53b4: * [TASK] Welcome: Adjusted the first steps text in the welcome screen.
- 09:49 Revision ec354256: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed setDataType() from Controller\Argument
- 09:36 Task #3755 (New): Concurrency stress testing and cache mechanism
- After the first experiences and results from #3582 we need to do some more thorough stress testing to identify race c...
- 09:33 Task #3582 (Closed): Concurrency stress test
- Did some first stress testing with concurrent requests with siege and the front page of the Blog Example.
- 23:21 Revision f4754854: [TAKS] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects from ArgumentsValidator to Argument, refs #3726
- 23:00 Bug #3733 (Resolved): Site should be unlocked by Exception Handler
- Applied in changeset r2648.
- 22:25 Revision f6cb74b5: * [+FIX] FLOW3 (Error): FLOW3's exception handler now unlocks the site if it previously has been locked by the same request. Resolves #3733
- 19:15 Revision f7541765: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed a regression introduced in the last commit which resulted in the FLOW3 revision not being cached.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Improved the File Monitor's signals. Now a collective signal is sent containing a list of a...
- 18:01 Revision 040ffa0c: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Further improved the automatic cache flushing mechanism. Instead of only the revision of the Bootstrap class additionally FLOW3's package version number is taken into account. Addresses #3649
- 18:00 Feature #3649 (Resolved): Caches should be flushed on package version number changes
- Applied in changeset r2645.
- 18:00 Bug #3240 (Resolved): AOP cache is not emptied if class file is deleted
- Applied in changeset r2645.
- 17:34 Bug #3240: AOP cache is not emptied if class file is deleted
- The problem lies in the Monitoring mechanism, not in the AOP framework.
- 17:18 Bug #3240 (Accepted): AOP cache is not emptied if class file is deleted
- 18:00 Feature #3736 (Resolved): Implement support for Directory status monitoring
- Applied in changeset r2645.
- 18:00 Bug #3726 (Resolved): Links with arguments don't work without routes
- Applied in changeset r2644.
- 13:29 Bug #3726: Links with arguments don't work without routes
- The property mapper adds the returned errors to it's local MappingResults instance only if they are Validation\Proper...
- 13:22 Bug #3726 (Accepted): Links with arguments don't work without routes
- 12:58 Bug #3726: Links with arguments don't work without routes
- The change in "isPropertyValid()":http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/package-flow3/trunk/Classes/MVC/Controller...
- 17:37 Revision 44ad6e9b: * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Utility): The Files::readDirectoryRecursively() function now supports an optional $suffix parameter which allows for filtering the list of files by a given extension.
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Monitor): The File Monitor now supports monitoring of directories. Once a directory is monitored, an...
- 17:30 Feature #1947 (Accepted): Implement session scope for object manager
- 17:23 Task #3624 (Accepted): Write documentation for the security framework
- 17:19 Bug #3275 (Accepted): ValidatorResolver can't parse validator arguments containing round brackets
- 17:12 Revision 45408ced: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects into ArgumentsValidator, fixes #3726
- [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed Argument\setNewFilterChain() and related tests, as Filter\Chain does no longer exist
- 13:00 Bug #3537 (Resolved): Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
- Applied in changeset r2643.
- 12:09 Bug #3537 (Accepted): Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
- Thanks for the patch, it solves the issue.
Injecting a logger into the configuration manager is impossible, as the...
- 12:39 Revision 535b8666: [FIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Subroute placeholders are now ignored if the package they refer to is not active, fixes #3537
- 11:36 Revision 26e15de5: [TASK] FLOW3 (Object): cleaned up some docblocks, made one method protected
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: removed test.php that should not have been there
- 11:30 Bug #3742 (Resolved): getObjectConfigurations() returns original objects
- getObjectConfigurations() currently returns the original configuration objects, which allows to alter those circumven...
- 10:51 Task #3583 (Closed): Profiling of persistence framework / CR
- I worked on this using XHProf (http://mirror.facebook.net/facebook/xhprof/) as Xdebug is awefully slow (albeit it's t...
- 10:37 Feature #3740 (Resolved): Implement a Static Object Container
- As work on #3583 showed, object creation takes a lot more time than desired. Especially autowiring is a good target f...
- 21:53 Bug #3726: Links with arguments don't work without routes
- revision r2620 works, revision r2621 doesn't.
- 18:00 Feature #3650 (Resolved): AOP proxies support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature
- Applied in changeset r2640.
- 11:17 Feature #3650 (Accepted): AOP proxies support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature
- 17:03 Revision bf4790b5: * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (AOP): AOP proxies now support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature. Resolves #3650
- * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (Object): The object manager handles the new AOP proxies.
* [TASK]: FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed som...
- 17:00 Bug #3735 (Resolved): randomizeArrayOrder() does not randomize...
- Applied in changeset r2639.
- 16:12 Bug #3735 (Resolved): randomizeArrayOrder() does not randomize...
- randomizeArrayOrder() (added with r114) uses array_rand(), which does not randomize if as many "random" keys are requ...
- 16:19 Feature #3736 (Resolved): Implement support for Directory status monitoring
- Currently the File Monitor and the ModificationTimeStrategy only support file monitoring. Implement support for whole...
- 16:18 Revision ce251246: [-API] FLOW3 (Utility): removed randomizeArrayOrder(), use native shuffle() function instead, fixes #3735
- [FIX] Testing: Tests are run in random order again, fixes #3734
- 15:43 Bug #3733 (Resolved): Site should be unlocked by Exception Handler
- If the site was locked and during that run FLOW3 crashes with some exception, the lock is not removed which results i...
- 12:00 Bug #3730 (Resolved): Signal Slot Dispatcher does not check if slot class is a registered object
- Applied in changeset r2637.
- 11:51 Bug #3730 (Resolved): Signal Slot Dispatcher does not check if slot class is a registered object
- If a slot class is not registered as an object at the Object Manager, the Object Manager throws a not very meaningful...
- 12:00 Feature #3581 (Resolved): Site lock / code cache flushing mechanism
- Applied in changeset r2637.
- 11:58 Revision 3990fb87: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTime to F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTimeStrategy
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Move the F3\FLOW3\FLOW3 class into its own sub package "Core". The class is now called "Bootst...
- 08:12 Feature #3728 (New): Support arrays of objects as controller arguments
- Sometimes, you need to receive a variable number of objects of a given type as argument in the controller.
- 22:38 Bug #3726 (Resolved): Links with arguments don't work without routes
- If you set an action link with fluid that uses arguments, it generates a URL like this:
- 13:14 Feature #3581 (Accepted): Site lock / code cache flushing mechanism
- 15:23 Revision 1914b667: * [~CONF]: FLOW(Security): Cleaned up the authentication provider configuration syntax
- * [TASK]: FLOW(Security): Fixed a doc comment in the RSAWalletService
* [FIX]: FLOW(Security): The encrypted password...
- 14:06 Feature #3649 (Accepted): Caches should be flushed on package version number changes
- 14:25 Bug #3699 (Resolved): Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- When trying to use an inactive package you currently get a "404 Not Found - No controller could be resolved which wou...
- 23:38 Revision 05fb6eab: [+FEAT] FLOW3 (MVC): Arguments validator behaves like the generic object validator and creates an ArgumentError with information about the erroneous argument
- 11:36 Feature #3616: Implement Accounts/UserManagement
- Added two charts, describing the two main authentication scenarios:
* Delegated (LDAP)
* integrated (e.g. compar...
- 20:43 Revision 63a930e5: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Replaced PHP_EOL by chr(10) in YAMLSourceTests to avoid failures on Windows
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Renamed class names PHPTest -> PHPSourceTest, YAMLTest -> YAMLSourceTest
- 00:03 Bug #3633 (Closed): Local packages path is guessed wrong
- I could not reproduce the issue again and the code seems actually to be right. So I'll close this for now as everythi...
- 12:26 Feature #3650 (Resolved): AOP proxies support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature
- Currently AOP proxy classes add a few parameters to the constructor in order to inject the Object Manager and the Obj...
- 11:32 Task #3559 (New): Get rid of state in Package.xml files
- 11:30 Feature #3649 (Resolved): Caches should be flushed on package version number changes
- Usually when upgrading from one FLOW3 version to another the user will experience a PHP fatal error because some inte...
- 10:34 Revision e351db2e: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added an array type hint to the WritableSourceInterface::save() method and the YAML implementation.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Whitespace fixes in the AbstractRoutePart.
* [TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Text changes in the Enviro...
- 22:49 Revision 84716604: [FEAT+] FLOW3 (Package): the ManagerController now can list available and active packages
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: the flow3 script now allows to list available and active packages
[TASK] TYPO3v5 Distribut...
- 11:00 Feature #3639 (Resolved): Active packages should be saved in a configuration file
- Applied in changeset r2596.
- 10:12 Feature #3639 (Resolved): Active packages should be saved in a configuration file
- To activate and deactivate packages, a list of active packages must be saved.
This should be done by providing wri...
- 10:21 Revision b3640f4d: [!!!] FLOW3: Packages.yaml configuration renamed to Package.yaml, configuration in single package is no longer indexed with package key
- [FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): Package state configuration will be handled by a special writable configuration source,...
- 22:00 Bug #3451 (Resolved): LazyLoadingProxy must mark property as clean after activation
- Applied in changeset r2591.
- 21:38 Revision ed18ef97: [FIX] FLOW3: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
- [FIX] Fluid: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
[FIX] TYPO3CR: fixed method signature for memor...
- 21:23 Revision bcb52e9c: [FIX] FLOW3 (AOP): getMethodArgument() on JoinPoint no longer throws an exception if a NULL value is found in the requested property
- [API+] FLOW3 (Persistence): FLOW3_Persistence_memorizeCleanState() now takes an optional $propertyName argument, refs...
- 18:51 Bug #3633 (Closed): Local packages path is guessed wrong
- A wrong path for local packages ("Packages/Local") will be used by the package manager if the Global diretcory is lin...
- 00:33 Revision 2c4db078: * [+API] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added new interface for a writable configuration source
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): YAML configuration source can be written back and the YAMLSource implements the Writ...
- 22:32 Task #3624 (Resolved): Write documentation for the security framework
- 22:31 Feature #3623 (Resolved): Implement authentication providers
- We should have at least the following:
* generic Username/Password (refactor the existing ones)
* HTTP Basic/Dige...
- 22:29 Feature #3622 (Resolved): Implement an access view helper
- This view helper should expect a resource as argument and render its subnodes only, if the current user has access to...
- 22:26 Feature #3621: Implement dynamic firewall filter registration
- Check, if request processors are a better place to do argument transformations...
- 22:25 Feature #3621 (New): Implement dynamic firewall filter registration
- This is e.g. needed to support transparent encryption and decryption of request arguments.
- 22:22 Feature #3620 (Closed): Implement a request stack
- Intercepted requests (e.g. because of a security exception) should be pushed on the stack. After resolving the proble...
- 22:19 Feature #3619 (New): Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- There should be something like a system policy or general system security, that is always enforced and cannot be circ...
- 22:16 Feature #3618 (Closed): Extended ACL possibilities
- Currently ACLs only cover PHP methods as resources. In the future we will need some more functionality like:
- 22:11 Bug #3617 (Closed): AOP exception + fatal error using libssh2
- OK here is a strange one:
I'm currently writing a server-administration tool with FLOW3. As I want to connect to oth...
- 22:04 Feature #3616 (Resolved): Implement Accounts/UserManagement
- We need a general concept how to store users, their assigned roles and custom user identity information. The default ...
- 14:10 Revision 61008370: * [-API] FLOW3: Removed the \F3\FLOW3\FLOW3::VERSION constant. Please use the Package Manager's API to retrieve the version of the FLOW3 package.
- * [!!!] FLOW3: Raised the minimum required PHP version to 5.3.0RC2 because earlier versions caused segfaults while tr...
- 13:42 Revision 9ecf7896: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): added IDs to the structural parts of the DocBook sources
- 11:24 Feature #3588 (Accepted): Support value objects in the Object Factory
- The Object Factory should have special support for value objects.
Value objects are in fact a mixture of protoype ...
- 11:21 Feature #3587 (New): Enforce validation rules for value objects already in constructor
- Because the values of a value object can't be changed after instantiation, we should assure that only valid value obj...
- 11:17 Feature #3586 (Resolved): Assure that value objects are immutable
- The concept of value objects is that they are solely identified by their value and that if two value objects have the...
- 11:12 Major Feature #3585 (New): Implement support for value objects
- Currently value objects are not truly supported as such - but we want that.
This ticket consists of several sub task...
- 11:09 Task #3584 (Resolved): Write a getting started tutorial
- Especially for the welcome package but also in general we need some getting started tutorial which explains the first...
- 10:59 Task #3583 (Closed): Profiling of persistence framework / CR
- We need to have an intensive profiling session for figuring out where the weaknesses currently are regarding speed of...
- 10:42 Task #3582 (Closed): Concurrency stress test
- Currently we have only few experience with multiple concurrent users accessing FLOW3 at the same time. This ticket is...
- 10:36 Feature #3581 (Resolved): Site lock / code cache flushing mechanism
- We need a concept and implementation for flushing critical caches like the code caches.
In order to flush the code...
- 10:31 Feature #3580 (New): Create an administration panel for the FLOW3 Development context
- We need some kind of admin panel which is (can be) displayed on the page rendered by FLOW3 and provides some useful i...
- 08:44 Feature #2509 (Closed): Mapping properties to complex object -> Part-Mappings
- I think this is solved already. Thanks for pointing this out!
- 00:00 Task #3507 (Resolved): Apply new conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories
- Applied in changeset r2568.
- 23:53 Revision 83c0814c: FLOW3 (Documentation): added some word about model/repository naming conventions, refs #3507
- FLOW3 (Documentation): fixed DocBook structure to achieve validity and better semantics
- 23:29 Bug #3568: PHP version check comes too late on non-namespaced PHP versions
- What about adding this after "BOOTSTRAPDEV"?...
- 22:59 Bug #3568 (Resolved): PHP version check comes too late on non-namespaced PHP versions
- Using FLOW3 on PHP < 5.3 ends with a fatal error about an illegal input character (backspace). There is a version che...
- 23:17 Bug #3569 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh: with non-writable Temporary folder caches end up elsewhere (CLI mode)
- Just had weird fatal errors in CLI mode, and it turned out the cache was in /tmp/ instead of Data/Temporary/ - becaus...
- 23:02 Revision c98cd648: [!!!] FLOW3: New conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories in place, resolves #3507
- 22:55 Task #3567: Define FLOW3_SAPITYPE constant in bootstrap
- When working on #3544 I had a similar thought... To me it sounds reasonable.
- 19:26 Task #3567 (Resolved): Define FLOW3_SAPITYPE constant in bootstrap
- IMO global constants are as bad as global variables. So I'm happy there are only 4 constants needed yet in FLOW3.
- 21:32 Revision f8e4ae07: FLOW3 (AOP): removed spurious invisible whitespace character from proxy class template, refs #3487
- 21:29 Bug #3534: File permission issues
- Robert Lemke wrote:
> > Data/Temporary is 777-ed at the moment, too. it has to, since both CLI and Web requests crea...
- 14:49 Bug #3534: File permission issues
- Re: Data/Temporary is 777-ed at the moment, too. it has to, since both CLI and Web requests create some hash-named fo...
- 16:00 Feature #3487 (Resolved): Add FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty to AOP proxies
- Applied in changeset r2566.
- 15:34 Feature #1991 (Resolved): AbstractView should have access to request in initialaizeView()
- I think this was solved by #3302 in r2225
- 15:24 Feature #2509 (Needs Feedback): Mapping properties to complex object -> Part-Mappings
- Is this ticket still valid? If yes, can you explain it in more detail?
- 15:22 Feature #2510 (Needs Feedback): Mapping complex objects -> Relations support
- Do you have a use case for this currently? How should relations be supported?
- 15:20 Task #3322 (Closed): Use mocked objects instead of real ones in the RouteTest
- 15:11 Revision fd328ead: [TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): added FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty() to AOP proxies, resolves #3487
- [FIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): getUUIDByObject() in persistence backend now returns NULL if no UUID is found, fix...
- 15:09 Feature #3041 (Needs Feedback): Caching Framework - ask for validity
- I understand the use case for this, however this undermines the basic mechanisms of the caching framework which remov...
- 15:03 Feature #3153 (New): Support of action based filter rules defined by annotation.
- 15:00 Task #702 (Resolved): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- Applied in changeset r2565.
- 10:42 Task #702 (Needs Feedback): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- This new version should work fine, where do we put it?
- 14:50 Revision f3d5a5c2: [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): added RNG schema for Package.xml files, fixes #702
- 14:39 Bug #3544 (Resolved): CLI logs end up in the Web folder due to bug in Utility\Environment
- Fixed as of r2564.
- 00:03 Bug #3544: CLI logs end up in the Web folder due to bug in Utility\Environment
- Tim Eilers wrote:
> Found the Bug, but you have to invent the solution ;)
Heh, I found the bug when having a beer...
- 10:56 Feature #87: Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Now that routing works even without routes (it does, right?)
uhm.. no. Do you mean
- 10:29 Bug #3433 (Resolved): Routes in packages are overruled by global configuration
- Yes, I considered this as resolved.
- 09:13 Bug #3433: Routes in packages are overruled by global configuration
- This is resolved now, right?
Context-Routes are loaded first, then global routes which can include subroutes at a di...
- 10:27 Feature #3560 (Resolved): Display meaningful error message if temporary path would be too long for OS
- Certain setups (Windows ...) don't allow long path names. If FLOW3 is installed somewhere deep in the file structure,...
- 10:23 Bug #3550 (Closed): Uncaught FLOW3 Exception in FileBackend on Windows
- 09:56 Bug #3550: Uncaught FLOW3 Exception in FileBackend on Windows
- Hi Tim,
thanks for the tip. It works!
For future reference, this is the link to the relevant doc page:
- 10:21 Task #3559 (Resolved): Get rid of state in Package.xml files
The state in Package.xml is redundant (should be in the version number) and will cause inconsistencies o...
- 10:02 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Do you run PHP as FastCGI, CGI or Apache module? That probably makes a difference...
- 09:53 Bug #3130 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- I close this issue as a solution was introduced already in r2171. ValidationResolver probably needs some rework, but ...
- 00:00 Revision 8051dd78: FLOW3:
- * fixd #3544, now logs end up where they belong again...
- 22:09 Bug #3550: Uncaught FLOW3 Exception in FileBackend on Windows
- Did you try to change the Temporary Directory like it is described in the documentation?
There are some problems wit...
- 19:05 Bug #3550 (Closed): Uncaught FLOW3 Exception in FileBackend on Windows
- When starting the 1.0.0-alpha1 welcome screen, an "Uncaught FLOW3 Exception" is shown (see below). The exception stay...
- 14:12 Bug #3544: CLI logs end up in the Web folder due to bug in Utility\Environment
- Found the Bug, but you have to invent the solution ;)
The Problem is, that the constructor of the Enviroment class...
- 08:31 Bug #3544 (Resolved): CLI logs end up in the Web folder due to bug in Utility\Environment
- CLI logs end up in the same folder as Web logs, due to a bug introduced with r2525 (which fixed #3535).
- 22:44 Bug #3537 (Needs Feedback): Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
- See attached patch - That should be all there is to change in order to fix the bug.
But I couldn't get the systemLog...
- 20:27 Bug #3537: Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
- That's acctually an issue with the Configuration Manager - It skips routes that reference non existing subroutes, but...
- 20:12 Bug #3537 (Resolved): Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
- From IRC:
after deleting the welcome package i get strange subroutes for e.g. documentation "http://flow3-alpha1.loc...
- 16:43 Revision 8ee9a2af: Increased version number to next release version.
- 16:20 Revision 348ccabe: FLOW3: Fixed version number
- 16:09 Feature #87: Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- Now that routing works even without routes (it does, right?) this should be a lot easier...
- 16:08 Task #702 (Accepted): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- 16:02 Task #3507: Apply new conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories
- Moving to alpha2...
- 16:02 Feature #3305: Unmodified objects retrieved from a repository should not be validated in the controller
- Moving to alpha2...
- 15:58 Revision cf986496: FLOW3:
- * added one more @internal annotation...
- 15:25 Bug #3529 (Resolved): Detection of new objects in argument handling fails
- Resolved as of r2522
- 10:41 Bug #3529 (Accepted): Detection of new objects in argument handling fails
- 00:08 Bug #3529: Detection of new objects in argument handling fails
- Possible fix: instead of the pointcut on <Entity>::__construct() use @within RepositoryInterface and method(add()) - ...
- 15:00 Bug #3535 (Resolved): Temoprary files no longer end up in Data/Temporary
- Applied in changeset r2525.
- 14:06 Bug #3535 (Resolved): Temoprary files no longer end up in Data/Temporary
- Since the introduction of initializeEnvironment() in F3\FLOW3 the temporary directory base is no longer set to the va...
- 14:14 Revision eadd13c8: FLOW3:
- * added @internal to new initializeObject() method
- 14:07 Revision d290c2d0: FLOW3:
- * temporary directory from configuration is used again, fixes #3535
- 12:35 Revision 58be174b: Added svn:keywords where missing...
- 11:48 Bug #3534 (Resolved): File permission issues
- There are still some file persmission issues, which won't kill you, but are not perfectly clean in sense of security ...
- 11:02 Revision ac6a9211: FLOW3:
- * forgotten test "fix" for #2516
- 11:00 Bug #3513 (Resolved): Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- Applied in changeset r2517.
- 09:40 Bug #3513 (Accepted): Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- 10:57 Revision 3eb99520: * FLOW3: (Log) The FileBackend now supports a new option "createParentDirectories". When turned on (default = off), the logger creates the full path to the log file if the directories don't yet exist. Addresses #3513
- * FLOW3: (Environment) Added a new function getSAPIType() which returns the _type_ of PHP's SAPI - i.e. "Web" or "CLI...
- 10:56 Revision 4d6b11ba: FLOW3:
- * if no Local path for packages exists, createPackage() now throws an exception, refs #3532
- 10:56 Bug #3532 (Resolved): Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- Fixed as of r2515 by adding the Local folder.
- 09:40 Bug #3532 (Accepted): Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- 09:36 Bug #3532: Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- I found the Bug:
The package is only created at the right location if there is a "Local" path under "Packages". It...
- 00:30 Bug #3532: Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- I just made a fresh and brandnew checkout (just to be sure) and it did not change, still wrong path.
- 00:12 Bug #3532: Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- Works here (MacPorts) with latest code (as of *now*):...
- 23:56 Bug #3532 (Resolved): Package Manager creates new packages at wrong location
- (The used OS was Debian Lenny)
Perhaps i did something wrong, but i just followed the instructions of the Welcome ...
- 22:24 Bug #3529 (Resolved): Detection of new objects in argument handling fails
- The symptom is @#1237305720: Argument "newBlog": Querying the repository for the specified object was not successful....
- 21:31 Revision df7b4ef8: FLOW3:
- * removed useless use statements from three testcases
- 21:19 Revision dc35aeab: FLOW3:
- * tiny (language-related) fix to routing documentation, some automatic changes by XMLEditor
- 21:13 Revision 402eaee5: FLOW3:
- * corrected the required php modules in the installation documentation
- 20:52 Task #3457 (Resolved): Write Routing documentation
- Applied in r2502
- 20:46 Revision 789fcd54: FLOW3:
- * tweaked PackageManager: create action now returns path of the generated package. Help action shows correct CLI synt...
- 19:50 Revision f49c5b63: FLOW3:
- * added F3\FLOW3\MVC\Cli\Request to the supported request types for NotFoundController
* Fixed typos and CGL violatio...
- 18:35 Feature #3376 (Resolved): Implement a more attractive and informative default view
- I think it's done for alpha1
- 18:33 Revision cef4369a: * FLOW3: (Object) added some @internal annotation
- 17:57 Bug #3513: Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- Please check the attached patches. I don't wont to commit them by myself (and i can't, cause i only could do it for t...
- 13:14 Feature #3306: Flush routes cache automatically on class file modifications
- Since r2437 routes are now uncached until this issue is resolved.
- 11:00 Revision 6f8aefb9: FLOW3:
- * some finetuning of the windows installation documentation
- 18:01 Bug #3415: Sorting of $classNamesToReflect in the reflection Service might cause PHP error
- This needs to be checked...
- 18:00 Bug #3519 (Resolved): typo: Misspelling of "successful" (was: sucessful)
- Applied in changeset r2494.
- 17:42 Bug #3519 (Accepted): typo: Misspelling of "successful" (was: sucessful)
- 16:43 Bug #3519 (Resolved): typo: Misspelling of "successful" (was: sucessful)
- sucessful(ly) -> successful(ly)
- 17:48 Feature #3376: Implement a more attractive and informative default view
- Aside from some more content that could be there this is now in the Welcome package...
- 17:43 Revision f3a5fc9a: FLOW3:
- * fixed some documentation typos, resolves #3519
- 16:20 Revision 02f40f9e: FLOW3:
- * fixed MetaDataTest (well, removed it, actually)
- 16:18 Task #3379 (Resolved): Write installation instructions for Windows
- I think the manual has some semi-decent installation instructions now, even including how to install PHP 5.3 (thanks ...
- 16:18 Task #3380 (Resolved): Write installation instructions for MacOS
- I think the manual has some semi-decent installation instructions now, even including how to install PHP 5.3 (thanks ...
- 16:14 Revision 8f1b3a4b: FLOW3:
- * somewhat finished installation instructions
- 16:02 Revision a3678018: FLOW3:
- * MetaData in Package no longer checks validity of state in setState()
- 14:17 Bug #3513 (New): Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- Setting the access right to...
- 12:00 Bug #3513 (Resolved): Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- Applied in changeset r2459.
- 11:04 Bug #3513 (Resolved): Created logfiles are read-only for either command line user or web user
- The logfiles created by the FileBackend automatically are owned by the current user running the script - that may be ...
- 13:48 Revision b9e42fc2: FLOW3:
- * package metadata reading no longer crashes if no XML file exists
* the empty string is no longer causing an excepti...
- 12:23 Revision b3431ea7: * FLOW3: (Log) Okay, my last commit contained some plain stupid code ... Well, this fixes it. The FileBackend now checks if the logfile URL is a plain file or some userspace stream handler (such as the ones we use in unit tests). If it's a plain file, the newly created file is chmodded 0666 because we currently don't have a better solution at hand. Addresses #3513
- 11:26 Revision 6dccf801: * FLOW3: (Log) The FileBackend now chmods the newly created log file with 0660. Resolves #3513
- 09:49 Task #3507 (Resolved): Apply new conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories
- The naming conventions for domain models, validators and repositories should change to the following scheme:...
- 18:03 Revision 632d03b1: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * cleaned up and enhanced Persistence\QueryInterface
- 17:36 Revision fdc13335: FLOW3:
- * included instructions for installing PHP 5.3 to the manual, refs #3379, refs #3380, refs #3381
- 17:14 Revision 2172bb14: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) ActionController: Removed the injection of the ValidatorResolver, because it is already injected in the Abstr...
- 16:57 Revision c4b20d62: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) reverted my change in ActionController because I was wrong. Sorry!
- 16:49 Revision d045f7f0: FLOW3:
- * (MVC) Added $URIBuilder protected variable to ActionController. The declaration was previously missing.
- 16:00 Bug #3477 (Resolved): Objects added to a (persistence) repository don't have have a uuid
- Applied in changeset r2442.
- 15:40 Revision 734da3c3: FLOW3:
- * entities now get an UUID set through AOP upon creation which is used later on, resolves #3477
- 14:07 Revision 4fe4525b: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed test for last commit. sorry.
- 14:00 Revision ba26fb0e: * FLOW3: (MVC) Last commit was a too fast shot. Removed the error message again and instead allowed objects not being aggregate root.
- 13:54 Revision 55f3d24d: * FLOW3: (MVC) If an identity (such as the uuid) could not be converted to an object because the object is not an aggregate root, an exception is now thrown explaining that a repository is required in order to find objects of that type.
- 11:23 Revision 98343cbb: For the FLOW3 distribution added a sub route to the Welcome package subroutes. If the Welcome package is installed, its fallback route becomes active and displays a meaningful welcome screen.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) For now disabled the caching of routes because they can lead to confusion during development. We can e...
- 09:56 Revision 386572e2: * FLOW3: (Package) More descriptive error message for invalid or empty package state
Also available in: Atom