From 2009-06-01 to 2009-06-30
- 17:48 Revision 64e93c11: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the "state" tag from the Package.xml files and the related code. Resolves #3559
- 15:47 Revision 5628a163: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Improved implementation of the fix for #3568 "PHP version check comes too late on non-namespaced PHP versions"
- 15:21 Revision b92c05a0: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Install PHP 5.3 appendix (Windows) changed to use the stable download page
- 13:54 Revision c9092ca7: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Different fix for #3795, now arguments are cleared only on forward(), fixes #3795
- 13:40 Revision 5a462704: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Changed the Context-documentation (from index_dev.php to environment variable), update of PHP-editors that can handle namespaces
- 13:18 Revision 8f871cc5: [FIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed changes introduced with r2640, fixes #3650
- [FIX] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed changes introduced with r2640, fixes #3650
[TASK] TYPO3CR (Tests): Adjusted tests and fix...
- 09:58 Revision 6152a60f: [TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Refactored ValidatorResolver to have less code duplication.
- 00:16 Revision db7e81f3: [FIX] FLOW3: PHP versions below 5.3 now die with a meaningful error message, fixes #3568
- 23:37 Revision 028f0bf7: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed test for error action that used Arguments object for forward, refs #3790
- 23:37 Revision 08aacc08: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): forward() in AbstractController now has (correct) array type hint and documentation for $arguments again
- 23:17 Revision 260ebe75: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Introduced type hint for arguments in forward
- 22:53 Revision 3a09787a: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Reintroduced array type hint on redirect that was removed in last commit
- 21:31 Revision 46e8f7c6: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Arguments are reset on each call to processRequest, fixes #3795
- * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed wrong type hints in AbstractController and added the param for redirect arguments
- 19:56 Revision 35e43ea0: [FIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver now accepts namespaced class names in validator annotations. This enables custom validator classes and fixes #3801
- 15:10 Revision abc7990d: [FIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver can now parse validator arguments containing round brackets, commas, equal signs, fixes #3275. The option values must be quoted for this to work (either single or double quotes will do).
- 11:09 Revision d9ec88b4: [TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a file header to standard format.
- 09:59 Revision 4346a929: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3's index.php now checks if the PHP version supports namespaces before including the FLOW3 bootstrap. For PHP versions below 5.3.0RC2 an error message will be displayed. Resolves #3568
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): String change in the UnknownPackage exception thrown in the Package Manager.
* [FIX] FLOW3 ...
- 12:39 Revision 537a53b4: * [TASK] Welcome: Adjusted the first steps text in the welcome screen.
- 09:49 Revision ec354256: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed setDataType() from Controller\Argument
- 23:21 Revision f4754854: [TAKS] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects from ArgumentsValidator to Argument, refs #3726
- 22:25 Revision f6cb74b5: * [+FIX] FLOW3 (Error): FLOW3's exception handler now unlocks the site if it previously has been locked by the same request. Resolves #3733
- 19:15 Revision f7541765: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed a regression introduced in the last commit which resulted in the FLOW3 revision not being cached.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Improved the File Monitor's signals. Now a collective signal is sent containing a list of a...
- 18:01 Revision 040ffa0c: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Further improved the automatic cache flushing mechanism. Instead of only the revision of the Bootstrap class additionally FLOW3's package version number is taken into account. Addresses #3649
- 17:37 Revision 44ad6e9b: * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Utility): The Files::readDirectoryRecursively() function now supports an optional $suffix parameter which allows for filtering the list of files by a given extension.
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Monitor): The File Monitor now supports monitoring of directories. Once a directory is monitored, an...
- 17:12 Revision 45408ced: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects into ArgumentsValidator, fixes #3726
- [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed Argument\setNewFilterChain() and related tests, as Filter\Chain does no longer exist
- 12:39 Revision 535b8666: [FIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Subroute placeholders are now ignored if the package they refer to is not active, fixes #3537
- 11:36 Revision 26e15de5: [TASK] FLOW3 (Object): cleaned up some docblocks, made one method protected
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: removed test.php that should not have been there
- 17:03 Revision bf4790b5: * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (AOP): AOP proxies now support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature. Resolves #3650
- * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (Object): The object manager handles the new AOP proxies.
* [TASK]: FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed som...
- 16:18 Revision ce251246: [-API] FLOW3 (Utility): removed randomizeArrayOrder(), use native shuffle() function instead, fixes #3735
- [FIX] Testing: Tests are run in random order again, fixes #3734
- 11:58 Revision 3990fb87: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTime to F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTimeStrategy
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Move the F3\FLOW3\FLOW3 class into its own sub package "Core". The class is now called "Bootst...
- 15:23 Revision 1914b667: * [~CONF]: FLOW(Security): Cleaned up the authentication provider configuration syntax
- * [TASK]: FLOW(Security): Fixed a doc comment in the RSAWalletService
* [FIX]: FLOW(Security): The encrypted password...
- 23:38 Revision 05fb6eab: [+FEAT] FLOW3 (MVC): Arguments validator behaves like the generic object validator and creates an ArgumentError with information about the erroneous argument
- 20:43 Revision 63a930e5: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Replaced PHP_EOL by chr(10) in YAMLSourceTests to avoid failures on Windows
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Renamed class names PHPTest -> PHPSourceTest, YAMLTest -> YAMLSourceTest
- 10:34 Revision e351db2e: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added an array type hint to the WritableSourceInterface::save() method and the YAML implementation.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Whitespace fixes in the AbstractRoutePart.
* [TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Text changes in the Enviro...
- 22:49 Revision 84716604: [FEAT+] FLOW3 (Package): the ManagerController now can list available and active packages
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: the flow3 script now allows to list available and active packages
[TASK] TYPO3v5 Distribut...
- 10:21 Revision b3640f4d: [!!!] FLOW3: Packages.yaml configuration renamed to Package.yaml, configuration in single package is no longer indexed with package key
- [FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): Package state configuration will be handled by a special writable configuration source,...
- 21:38 Revision ed18ef97: [FIX] FLOW3: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
- [FIX] Fluid: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
[FIX] TYPO3CR: fixed method signature for memor...
- 21:23 Revision bcb52e9c: [FIX] FLOW3 (AOP): getMethodArgument() on JoinPoint no longer throws an exception if a NULL value is found in the requested property
- [API+] FLOW3 (Persistence): FLOW3_Persistence_memorizeCleanState() now takes an optional $propertyName argument, refs...
- 00:33 Revision 2c4db078: * [+API] FLOW3 (Configuration): Added new interface for a writable configuration source
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Configuration): YAML configuration source can be written back and the YAMLSource implements the Writ...
- 14:10 Revision 61008370: * [-API] FLOW3: Removed the \F3\FLOW3\FLOW3::VERSION constant. Please use the Package Manager's API to retrieve the version of the FLOW3 package.
- * [!!!] FLOW3: Raised the minimum required PHP version to 5.3.0RC2 because earlier versions caused segfaults while tr...
- 13:42 Revision 9ecf7896: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): added IDs to the structural parts of the DocBook sources
- 23:53 Revision 83c0814c: FLOW3 (Documentation): added some word about model/repository naming conventions, refs #3507
- FLOW3 (Documentation): fixed DocBook structure to achieve validity and better semantics
- 23:02 Revision c98cd648: [!!!] FLOW3: New conventions for naming of Domain Models and Repositories in place, resolves #3507
- 21:32 Revision f8e4ae07: FLOW3 (AOP): removed spurious invisible whitespace character from proxy class template, refs #3487
- 15:11 Revision fd328ead: [TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): added FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty() to AOP proxies, resolves #3487
- [FIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): getUUIDByObject() in persistence backend now returns NULL if no UUID is found, fix...
- 14:50 Revision f3d5a5c2: [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): added RNG schema for Package.xml files, fixes #702
- 00:00 Revision 8051dd78: FLOW3:
- * fixd #3544, now logs end up where they belong again...
- 16:43 Revision 8ee9a2af: Increased version number to next release version.
- 16:20 Revision 348ccabe: FLOW3: Fixed version number
- 15:58 Revision cf986496: FLOW3:
- * added one more @internal annotation...
- 14:14 Revision eadd13c8: FLOW3:
- * added @internal to new initializeObject() method
- 14:07 Revision d290c2d0: FLOW3:
- * temporary directory from configuration is used again, fixes #3535
- 12:35 Revision 58be174b: Added svn:keywords where missing...
- 11:02 Revision ac6a9211: FLOW3:
- * forgotten test "fix" for #2516
- 10:57 Revision 3eb99520: * FLOW3: (Log) The FileBackend now supports a new option "createParentDirectories". When turned on (default = off), the logger creates the full path to the log file if the directories don't yet exist. Addresses #3513
- * FLOW3: (Environment) Added a new function getSAPIType() which returns the _type_ of PHP's SAPI - i.e. "Web" or "CLI...
- 10:56 Revision 4d6b11ba: FLOW3:
- * if no Local path for packages exists, createPackage() now throws an exception, refs #3532
- 21:31 Revision df7b4ef8: FLOW3:
- * removed useless use statements from three testcases
- 21:19 Revision dc35aeab: FLOW3:
- * tiny (language-related) fix to routing documentation, some automatic changes by XMLEditor
- 21:13 Revision 402eaee5: FLOW3:
- * corrected the required php modules in the installation documentation
- 20:46 Revision 789fcd54: FLOW3:
- * tweaked PackageManager: create action now returns path of the generated package. Help action shows correct CLI synt...
- 19:50 Revision f49c5b63: FLOW3:
- * added F3\FLOW3\MVC\Cli\Request to the supported request types for NotFoundController
* Fixed typos and CGL violatio...
- 18:33 Revision cef4369a: * FLOW3: (Object) added some @internal annotation
- 11:00 Revision 6f8aefb9: FLOW3:
- * some finetuning of the windows installation documentation
Also available in: Atom