From 2009-06-22 to 2009-07-21
- 13:34 Revision b3d75be8: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed a debug statement.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The session registry now explicitly checks, if the session data is an array.
- 13:04 Revision da293c0f: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security framework now uses the new session scope for its session data.
- * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed some doc comments.
- 12:40 Revision d13b26db: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Refactored the session registry. Extracted the object (de)serialization into a generic object serializer class.
- 17:52 Revision f446ab3a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): Class schemata now contain information about requested element types for collection-like properties, use @var type<elementType> annotations. Relates to #3933.
- 13:36 Revision 4eff2943: [~TASK] FLOW3: moved class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection, resolves #3934.
- 16:53 Revision 24601b3d: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelper): SeelctViewHelper now handles collections of objects passed as options as expected virtually always, fixes #3676
- [~TASK] FLOW3: renamed getUUIDByObject() to getIdentifierByObject() and getObjectByUUID() to getObjectByIdentifier(),...
- 10:40 Revision 981e67f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): removed some @api annotations that should have never been there
- 16:02 Revision 95ff67f7: [+TASK] FLOW3: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
- [+TASK] Fluid: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
[+TASK] Kickstart: Removed file lev...
- 17:27 Revision ae393d74: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap didn't work correctly with symlinked Packages/Framework/ directories, fixed that.
- 16:50 Revision b0a4f38d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Accidently raised the PHP requirement from 5.3.0RC2 to 5.3.0RC3 - reverted that.
- 16:32 Revision b4e8faba: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the directory "Public" to "Web" and the constant FLOW3_PATH_PUBLIC to FLOW3_PATH_WEB accordingly.
- [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the folder for packages which are included in the FLOW3 distribution from "Distribution" ...
- 14:54 Revision 30fc8743: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): adjusted package manager to use new folder structure (Application instead of Local)
- 14:09 Revision 452bd856: [TASK] FLOW3: fixed some @internal vs @api remnants, relates to #3883
- 13:28 Revision b22b5d93: [TASK] FLOW3: moved from @internal to @api, resolves #3883
- 13:17 Revision 0a12014c: [+BUGFIX][~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the setfilepermissions.sh script to a new location within the FLOW3 package. Also changed the strategy for setting file permissions according to the new tutorial.
- 18:48 Revision f0f52d19: [+BUGFIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): Even dependencies which are not properly tagged with @transient annotations are now reinjected. Previously the DataMapper would set those properties to NULL. Resolves #3889
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Optimized the autowireProperties() method a bit, using more efficient reflection methods.
- 11:51 Revision f06cacc4: [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): changed line delimters to unix style in Objects.yaml. Andi.....!
- 10:01 Revision 2c50989b: [~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the session registry ojbect configuration to the correct place in the Objects.yaml
- 09:48 Revision 49f9ab42: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Removed the manual inject* calls for the Session Registry and instead created some configuration in the Objects.yaml.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: Globally replaced occurrences of RuntimeException with more meaningful exceptions.
- 08:58 Revision 9d8af3ee: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The session and session object registry are now initialized correctly in the bootstrap.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Integrated the new session scope feature into the object manager.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object)...
- 19:19 Revision 45b3efc2: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The SessionRegistry now retrieves persited objects from the persistence framework.
- 16:13 Revision 0642efd0: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): replaced try/catch by @expectedException in two Package\ManagerTest tests
- 13:41 Revision a7413542: [+API] FLOW3 (Object): Added a new method getObjectNameByClassName() to retrieve the object name by a given class name.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): setValue() in a property reflection is now able to set private properties.
[+TASK] FLOW3 ...
- 12:46 Revision bddc137a: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): adjusted some tests to work with changed behaviour of PHPUnit, relates to #3854
- 14:19 Revision 6b063274: [-API] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the getPackagePAth() and getPackageClassesPath() from the Package Manager because they were redundant. Please use $package->getPackagePath() and $package->getClassesPath() respectively.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Package): In the class Package renamed getPackageMetaDataPath() and getPackageDocumentationPath() to ge...
- 12:51 Revision f8110b65: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Some changes to the section on commit message rules.
- 11:57 Revision 2ed8e5fa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): isDirty() now considers properties on new objects as dirty.
- 12:24 Revision e87a6e19: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the documentation to contain the commit message rules, updated the code documentation and did some shuffling around.
- 15:45 Revision 5ba91bc3: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Removed a bunch of tests checking the object handling rather than the test target
- [TASK] TYPO3CR (Tests): Removed a bunch of tests checking the object handling rather than the test target
- 15:16 Revision d277992e: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fixed some issues found while trying PHPUnit 3.4
- [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Fixed some issues found while trying PHPUnit 3.4
[TASK] TYPO3CR (Tests): Fixed some issues foun...
- 14:12 Revision 0839b356: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Adjusted the documentation slightly in light of the final PHP 5.3 release.
- 11:21 Revision 03fd15aa: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to 1.0.0-alpha3
- 00:00 Revision f8e072d4: [FIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): dirty checking and activation of lazy loading work as intended now, fixes #3806
- 17:48 Revision 64e93c11: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the "state" tag from the Package.xml files and the related code. Resolves #3559
- 15:47 Revision 5628a163: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Improved implementation of the fix for #3568 "PHP version check comes too late on non-namespaced PHP versions"
- 15:21 Revision b92c05a0: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Install PHP 5.3 appendix (Windows) changed to use the stable download page
- 13:54 Revision c9092ca7: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Different fix for #3795, now arguments are cleared only on forward(), fixes #3795
- 13:40 Revision 5a462704: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Changed the Context-documentation (from index_dev.php to environment variable), update of PHP-editors that can handle namespaces
- 13:18 Revision 8f871cc5: [FIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed changes introduced with r2640, fixes #3650
- [FIX] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed changes introduced with r2640, fixes #3650
[TASK] TYPO3CR (Tests): Adjusted tests and fix...
- 09:58 Revision 6152a60f: [TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Refactored ValidatorResolver to have less code duplication.
- 00:16 Revision db7e81f3: [FIX] FLOW3: PHP versions below 5.3 now die with a meaningful error message, fixes #3568
- 23:37 Revision 028f0bf7: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed test for error action that used Arguments object for forward, refs #3790
- 23:37 Revision 08aacc08: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): forward() in AbstractController now has (correct) array type hint and documentation for $arguments again
- 23:17 Revision 260ebe75: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Introduced type hint for arguments in forward
- 22:53 Revision 3a09787a: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Reintroduced array type hint on redirect that was removed in last commit
- 21:31 Revision 46e8f7c6: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Arguments are reset on each call to processRequest, fixes #3795
- * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed wrong type hints in AbstractController and added the param for redirect arguments
- 19:56 Revision 35e43ea0: [FIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver now accepts namespaced class names in validator annotations. This enables custom validator classes and fixes #3801
- 15:10 Revision abc7990d: [FIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver can now parse validator arguments containing round brackets, commas, equal signs, fixes #3275. The option values must be quoted for this to work (either single or double quotes will do).
- 11:09 Revision d9ec88b4: [TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a file header to standard format.
- 09:59 Revision 4346a929: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3's index.php now checks if the PHP version supports namespaces before including the FLOW3 bootstrap. For PHP versions below 5.3.0RC2 an error message will be displayed. Resolves #3568
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): String change in the UnknownPackage exception thrown in the Package Manager.
* [FIX] FLOW3 ...
- 12:39 Revision 537a53b4: * [TASK] Welcome: Adjusted the first steps text in the welcome screen.
- 09:49 Revision ec354256: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed setDataType() from Controller\Argument
- 23:21 Revision f4754854: [TAKS] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects from ArgumentsValidator to Argument, refs #3726
- 22:25 Revision f6cb74b5: * [+FIX] FLOW3 (Error): FLOW3's exception handler now unlocks the site if it previously has been locked by the same request. Resolves #3733
- 19:15 Revision f7541765: * [FIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed a regression introduced in the last commit which resulted in the FLOW3 revision not being cached.
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Improved the File Monitor's signals. Now a collective signal is sent containing a list of a...
- 18:01 Revision 040ffa0c: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Further improved the automatic cache flushing mechanism. Instead of only the revision of the Bootstrap class additionally FLOW3's package version number is taken into account. Addresses #3649
- 17:37 Revision 44ad6e9b: * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Utility): The Files::readDirectoryRecursively() function now supports an optional $suffix parameter which allows for filtering the list of files by a given extension.
- * [+FEAT] FLOW3 (Monitor): The File Monitor now supports monitoring of directories. Once a directory is monitored, an...
- 17:12 Revision 45408ced: [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Moved mapping of UUIDs to objects into ArgumentsValidator, fixes #3726
- [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed Argument\setNewFilterChain() and related tests, as Filter\Chain does no longer exist
- 12:39 Revision 535b8666: [FIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Subroute placeholders are now ignored if the package they refer to is not active, fixes #3537
- 11:36 Revision 26e15de5: [TASK] FLOW3 (Object): cleaned up some docblocks, made one method protected
- [TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: removed test.php that should not have been there
- 17:03 Revision bf4790b5: * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (AOP): AOP proxies now support classes implementing an interface declaring a __construct() signature. Resolves #3650
- * [+FEAT]: FLOW3 (Object): The object manager handles the new AOP proxies.
* [TASK]: FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed som...
- 16:18 Revision ce251246: [-API] FLOW3 (Utility): removed randomizeArrayOrder(), use native shuffle() function instead, fixes #3735
- [FIX] Testing: Tests are run in random order again, fixes #3734
- 11:58 Revision 3990fb87: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTime to F3\FLOW3\Monitor\ChangeDetectionStrategy\ModificationTimeStrategy
- * [TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Move the F3\FLOW3\FLOW3 class into its own sub package "Core". The class is now called "Bootst...
Also available in: Atom