From 2009-07-03 to 2009-08-01
- 22:42 Revision 53855a5b: [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Added a new chapter for the security framework in the FLOW3 documentation.
- 18:06 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
Windows doesn't like the // and fails to create di...
- 16:10 Revision 4545a386: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePath() now leaves a protocol as is (e.g. file://, vfs://); made two tests use vfs instead of real filesystem.
- 16:00 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Applied in changeset r2956.
- 15:41 Revision a3273edd: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now supports a custom name and location for the "Web" directory. The path is detected automatically in Web mode and must be specified in the flow3 shell script (environment variable FLOW3_WEBPATH) to work in command line mode. Resolves #3990.
- 15:38 Task #4088 (Closed): Check maximum allowed path length only when creating of cache files failed
- Currently we're checking the length of each cache file that is generated in the caching FileBackend.
It might be pos...
- 15:33 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I could not get hold of Marcus. Maybe someone else with the same setup could try the patch?
- 15:15 Revision d6570162: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): fixed a bug in the PolicyExpressionParser.
- 14:00 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:34 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- If there are files in the directory Packages/ the package manager will cause a fatal error because it doesn't disting...
- 14:00 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 11:54 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- The paths for scanning directories for packages is currently determined by some relative path to the (real path) of t...
- 14:00 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:28 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- In certain areas of FLOW3 it would come handy if the current application context could be retrieved from FLOW3's sett...
- 13:43 Revision c6e87fa4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): The FileBackend now uses a shorter hash for the directory names which relaxes the situation for Windows users with a limited path length. The hash is now rendered from the Web path, SAPI type, process user name and application context. Please manually delete everything the Data/Temporary/ directory to get rid of old caches files.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The configuration manager now sets the FLOW3 setting "core.context" to the current ...
- 11:14 Revision 65cb0d99: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): tweaked markup and tuned code listing.
- 21:58 Revision 29cf4c34: * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Removed two deprecated call-time pass-by-reference calls.
- 21:03 Revision da33605e: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extended the authorization and acl system to be able to decide on resources, not only on join points.
- * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented a very basic authentication controller.
- 18:26 Revision 049ce6ef: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): FileBackend now stores the result of $this->environment->getMaximumPathLength() to increase performance. Relates to #3560
- 13:54 Revision b7608893: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): adjusted IDs in the docbook sources.
- 11:38 Bug #4013 (Resolved): Argument handling in RESTController doesn't work correctly
- The RESTController is inherited from the ActionController. Therefore the ArgumentHandling should work as intended.
- 11:28 Revision e98e4045: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): synchronized PackageInterface with Package implementation.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Replaced use of curly braces against square brackets for character-in-string access.
- 22:11 Revision 8d194730: [+TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Added the previously committed method assignMultiple() to the ViewInterface
- 21:49 Revision eeabe2de: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Enable bulk assignment of template variables in AbstractView. Just call $this->view->assignMultiple(array('key1' => 'value1', 'key2' => 'value2')) to set multiple keys at once. Resolves #3997
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): AbstractView::assign() now returns itself as stated in the comment. This enables method chaini...
- 19:00 Feature #3560 (Resolved): Display meaningful error message if temporary path would be too long for OS
- Applied in changeset r2898.
- 18:47 Revision 5310cc0c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Throw exception if FileBackend tries to create a file with a path that exceeds the maximum allowed path length. Fixes #3560
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Environment): Create warning log entry if temporary base path is longer than (PHP_MAXPATHLEN - 230)...
- 13:06 Revision 5bb4669a: [+TASK] FLOW3: Moved some resources away from the public resources folder.
- 13:00 Bug #3823 (Resolved): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- Applied in changeset r2889.
- 12:22 Revision b98dc2e8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Monitor): Applied a patch by Bastian which fixes some file monitor tests when run on Windows. Fixes #3823.
- 12:06 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> I can't reproduce the issue on Windows (with PHP as Apache module). Thus I can't validate...
- 12:03 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Currently the public directory must be called "Web" and reside on directory below FLOW3's root directory.
- 12:00 Bug #3699 (Resolved): Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- Applied in changeset r2888.
- 11:52 Feature #3989 (Resolved): Generate PackageStates.yaml if it doesn't exist
- The package manager should generated the PackageStates.yaml file if it doesn't exist. In this case all available pack...
- 11:41 Revision 33d98450: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): When calling a controller on an inactive package the user no longer simply get's a 404 but a helpful hint. Fixes #3699.
- 18:13 Bug #3617 (Closed): AOP exception + fatal error using libssh2
- I consider this a PHP and/or SSH2 extension bug. It could well be (looking at the last release date of that extension...
- 17:34 Revision 043cd78b: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): The ValidatorResolver test case failed - but only if the Blog package was installed. This was due to some Blog model being used by a data provider which in reality should have been a sample, not existing class. Fixed that.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): The TextValidator was too restrictive because it did not allow line breaks and other comm...
- 15:33 Bug #3977 (Rejected): TextValidator is insecure
- The TextValidator currently allows strings like...
- 18:00 Bug #3837 (Resolved): Objects added to a repository are not found if repository doesn't follow naming conventions
- Applied in changeset r2877.
- 16:47 Bug #3837 (Accepted): Objects added to a repository are not found if repository doesn't follow naming conventions
- 17:55 Revision b3bfc47f: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed two tests I overlooked, relates to #3837.
- 17:47 Revision 09998409: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 17:46 Revision eff687d8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 16:39 Revision 1d9d97ae: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): added getObjectByIdentifier() to the BackendInterface, relates to #3336.
- 13:39 Revision dc2f6b06: [+FEAT] FLOW3 (MVC): The format of a request may now contain any character which allows to specify formats like "rss.xml" or "foo.bar.baz.html" instead of just "xml".
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Fixed an exception message in the Validator Resolver.
[+FEAT] Fluid (View): While resolvi...
- 13:34 Feature #3955 (Resolved): Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- This has been resolved yesterday, see #3959 for the associated commits.
- 17:01 Feature #3616 (Resolved): Implement Accounts/UserManagement
- Resolved in r2851.
- 16:56 Revision 787e55ea: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer is now able to (de)serialize ArrayObjects.
- 15:14 Revision 724916a2: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer now handles persitence objects correctly.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Removed the FLOW3 Security subpackage from the AOP blacklist, to be able to store roles in the c...
- 15:09 Revision e2531516: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Error): The Debug Exception Handler now provides tooltips for argument values which are longer than 100 characters.
- 12:34 Revision 1ef32d65: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Lowered the PHP requirement just a bit so that FLOW3 works not only with PHP 5.3.0RC2 but alos 5.3.0RC2-dev.
- 12:31 Revision f0e2e83a: [~CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Now the Production Exception Handler is used (again) in Production context, like it's supposed to.
- 11:48 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Maybe you want to port Extbase code ;-)
- 10:45 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Not sure, but I think "ordering" has a wrong meaning: http://dict.leo.org/?search=orderin...
- 10:26 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Not sure, but I think "ordering" has a wrong meaning: http://dict.leo.org/?search=ordering
- 10:12 Feature #3955 (Resolved): Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- This needs to be possible:...
- 10:54 Revision ffb6ad8f: [-TASK] FLOW3: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- [-TASK] Testing: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- 10:15 Feature #3956 (Resolved): Implement a Count Validator
- For the blog (and other apps) we need a Count Validator:...
- 19:02 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I can't reproduce the issue on Windows (with PHP as Apache module). Thus I can't validate the Patch either.. All I ca...
- 13:34 Revision b3d75be8: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed a debug statement.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The session registry now explicitly checks, if the session data is an array.
- 13:12 Feature #1947 (Resolved): Implement session scope for object manager
- Resolved in revision r2839.
- 13:04 Revision da293c0f: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security framework now uses the new session scope for its session data.
- * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed some doc comments.
- 12:40 Revision d13b26db: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Refactored the session registry. Extracted the object (de)serialization into a generic object serializer class.
- 11:36 Feature #3950: Package Manager should warn about duplicate packages
- Just a note for the future:
It should be possible to have multiple versions of a package installed. Depending on t...
- 11:08 Feature #3950 (Resolved): Package Manager should warn about duplicate packages
- Currently it is possible to use the same package key multiple times within the Packages/* directories, for example:
- 11:20 Bug #3534 (Resolved): File permission issues
- After playing with the new setfilepermissions.sh script introduced in r2790 I am confident that we solved the basic f...
- 11:14 Task #3584 (Accepted): Write a getting started tutorial
- 17:52 Revision f446ab3a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): Class schemata now contain information about requested element types for collection-like properties, use @var type<elementType> annotations. Relates to #3933.
- 14:00 Task #3934 (Resolved): Move class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection
- Applied in changeset r2835.
- 13:36 Revision 4eff2943: [~TASK] FLOW3: moved class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection, resolves #3934.
- 20:33 Bug #3945 (Closed): Cannot redeclare PackageInterface
- I'm not sure who (FLOW3 or APC) is wrong. But I got error with APC.
[apc-error] Cannot redeclare class f3\flow3\pa...
- 16:53 Revision 24601b3d: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelper): SeelctViewHelper now handles collections of objects passed as options as expected virtually always, fixes #3676
- [~TASK] FLOW3: renamed getUUIDByObject() to getIdentifierByObject() and getObjectByUUID() to getObjectByIdentifier(),...
- 14:43 Task #3934 (Resolved): Move class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection
- The use and scope of class schemata has outgrown the Persistence scope; thus it should be moved to Reflection.
- 14:39 Feature #3933 (Resolved): Support typed parameters for class schemata, persistence, validation
- When a domain model contains an array member variable and expects objects (of a certain kind) in that array, this can...
- 10:40 Revision 981e67f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): removed some @api annotations that should have never been there
- 16:02 Revision 95ff67f7: [+TASK] FLOW3: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
- [+TASK] Fluid: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
[+TASK] Kickstart: Removed file lev...
- 17:27 Revision ae393d74: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap didn't work correctly with symlinked Packages/Framework/ directories, fixed that.
- 16:50 Revision b0a4f38d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Accidently raised the PHP requirement from 5.3.0RC2 to 5.3.0RC3 - reverted that.
- 16:32 Revision b4e8faba: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the directory "Public" to "Web" and the constant FLOW3_PATH_PUBLIC to FLOW3_PATH_WEB accordingly.
- [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the folder for packages which are included in the FLOW3 distribution from "Distribution" ...
- 14:54 Revision 30fc8743: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): adjusted package manager to use new folder structure (Application instead of Local)
- 14:09 Revision 452bd856: [TASK] FLOW3: fixed some @internal vs @api remnants, relates to #3883
- 14:00 Task #3883 (Resolved): Mark all public API with @api tags
- Applied in changeset r2794.
- 13:28 Revision b22b5d93: [TASK] FLOW3: moved from @internal to @api, resolves #3883
- 13:17 Revision 0a12014c: [+BUGFIX][~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the setfilepermissions.sh script to a new location within the FLOW3 package. Also changed the strategy for setting file permissions according to the new tutorial.
- 21:48 Task #3883 (Accepted): Mark all public API with @api tags
- Today I taught PHP_UML to deal with the @api annotation as expected. Afterwards I started to go over the @internal an...
- 11:12 Task #3883 (Resolved): Mark all public API with @api tags
- The blacklisting approach with @internal tags is too error-prone and tedious to implement. We should go for a white l...
- 18:48 Revision f0f52d19: [+BUGFIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): Even dependencies which are not properly tagged with @transient annotations are now reinjected. Previously the DataMapper would set those properties to NULL. Resolves #3889
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Optimized the autowireProperties() method a bit, using more efficient reflection methods.
- 11:29 Bug #3415 (Accepted): Sorting of $classNamesToReflect in the reflection Service might cause PHP error
- 11:09 Task #3882 (Resolved): Document the Signal Slot features
- FLOW3's Signal and Slot features are currently undocumented.
- 11:08 Task #3881 (Resolved): Complete documentation about MVC
- The documentation about MVC is still fragmentary and needs to be completed (and updated).
- 10:34 Bug #3823 (Needs Feedback): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- 10:32 Bug #3823 (Closed): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- 10:32 Bug #3815 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\Monitor\FileMonitorTest fails on Windows with alpha2
- Will be solved in duplicated bug report #3823
- 11:51 Revision f06cacc4: [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): changed line delimters to unix style in Objects.yaml. Andi.....!
- 10:12 Feature #3864 (Resolved): Implement filtering for log messages
- Currently all severities are always logged. It should be possible to define filters per backend so only certain log e...
- 10:01 Revision 2c50989b: [~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the session registry ojbect configuration to the correct place in the Objects.yaml
- 09:48 Revision 49f9ab42: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Removed the manual inject* calls for the Session Registry and instead created some configuration in the Objects.yaml.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: Globally replaced occurrences of RuntimeException with more meaningful exceptions.
- 08:58 Revision 9d8af3ee: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The session and session object registry are now initialized correctly in the bootstrap.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Integrated the new session scope feature into the object manager.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object)...
- 19:19 Revision 45b3efc2: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The SessionRegistry now retrieves persited objects from the persistence framework.
- 18:00 Bug #3617 (Needs Feedback): AOP exception + fatal error using libssh2
- Does this error still occur with FLOW3's alpha2and the final of PHP 5.3?
- 16:13 Revision 0642efd0: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): replaced try/catch by @expectedException in two Package\ManagerTest tests
- 13:41 Revision a7413542: [+API] FLOW3 (Object): Added a new method getObjectNameByClassName() to retrieve the object name by a given class name.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): setValue() in a property reflection is now able to set private properties.
[+TASK] FLOW3 ...
- 12:46 Revision bddc137a: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): adjusted some tests to work with changed behaviour of PHPUnit, relates to #3854
- 10:34 Feature #3852 (Resolved): Implement removeAll() for Repository
- The \F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository class should provide a removeAll() method which allows to flush / truncate / ......
- 14:19 Revision 6b063274: [-API] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the getPackagePAth() and getPackageClassesPath() from the Package Manager because they were redundant. Please use $package->getPackagePath() and $package->getClassesPath() respectively.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Package): In the class Package renamed getPackageMetaDataPath() and getPackageDocumentationPath() to ge...
- 09:06 Feature #3846 (Resolved): Enforce validation before persisting model objects
- If there are validation rules defined for a (domain model) object, they should be enforced before actually persisting...
- 12:51 Revision f8110b65: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Some changes to the section on commit message rules.
- 11:57 Revision 2ed8e5fa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): isDirty() now considers properties on new objects as dirty.
- 10:14 Bug #3837 (Resolved): Objects added to a repository are not found if repository doesn't follow naming conventions
- We have a model called \F3\TYPO3\Domain\Model\Structure\Site and a repository called \F3\TYPO3\Domain\Repository\Site...
- 18:35 Bug #3534: File permission issues
- Robert Lemke wrote:
> * Depending on how we decide about the general concept of having a GUI or CLI for the main adm...
- 14:58 Bug #3534: File permission issues
- Random additional notes:
* The Public/* directories must be owned by the webserver's user because "touch" seems on...
- 23:50 Bug #3699 (Needs Feedback): Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- Please have a look at the attached patch.
It brings some extensive changes to the way the controller is resolved and...
- 18:59 Bug #3699: Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- I'll upload a patch with a suggested solution tomorrow.
- 12:24 Revision e87a6e19: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the documentation to contain the commit message rules, updated the code documentation and did some shuffling around.
Also available in: Atom