From 2009-07-08 to 2009-08-06
- 14:09 Revision 1ef2dcf7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 12:15 Task #4169 (Resolved): Add CGL rules for annotations
- Since annotations are part of the code in FLOW3, we should add some more rules in the CGL documentation.
E.g. it wou...
- 12:00 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:15 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- A @validate annotation placed in an action method's comment should add new validation rules to the existing base vali...
- 12:00 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:08 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- The base repository (\F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository) should provide an update() method which allows for convenient ...
- 12:00 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:02 Feature #4166: Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Technical background: the flag "validationDisabled" is recognized by the ArgumentsValidator: if it is set, the given ...
- 11:01 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- In situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit ac...
- 11:40 Revision 10ec9ad8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 22:56 Bug #4160 (Resolved): MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default
- MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default. Instead, it would be a lot better to throw ...
- 13:26 Revision 472fc296: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Install PHP 5.3 on Windows: Added a virtual host for Development context. Some minor improvements.
- 12:35 Feature #3852 (Needs Feedback): Implement removeAll() for Repository
- Would that be transient (i.e. need a call to persistAll() to be effective), or write to the persistent layer immediat...
- 12:33 Feature #3933 (Resolved): Support typed parameters for class schemata, persistence, validation
- Remaining work now shifted to #4146...
- 08:49 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Due to the recent reinstall of the wiki.typo3.org website, the links to the explanation of an uncaught exception are ...
- 19:09 Feature #4146 (Accepted): Support typed parameters for validation
- Following up on #3933 validation should make use of typed parameters...
- 15:04 Revision 3dd9069e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping properties UUIDs in arrays being mapped to typed array-like targets get converted to objects now. Relates to #3933.
- 18:00 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- Applied in changeset r2981.
- 17:52 Bug #4091: F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- This is a major bug that will kill FLOW3 on Windows with a fatal error.
I'm not sure wheter \F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files:...
- 17:49 Bug #4091 (Accepted): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- 17:57 Revision b8ed35e2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePaths() no longer breaks paths with DOS drive letters, fixes #4091.
- 12:58 Bug #4118: Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- -> probably by monitoring the PackageStates.yaml file
- 12:56 Bug #4118 (Resolved): Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- When packages are activated and especially when they are deactivated, the package manager must assure that all code c...
- 22:42 Revision 53855a5b: [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Added a new chapter for the security framework in the FLOW3 documentation.
- 18:06 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
Windows doesn't like the // and fails to create di...
- 16:10 Revision 4545a386: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePath() now leaves a protocol as is (e.g. file://, vfs://); made two tests use vfs instead of real filesystem.
- 16:00 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Applied in changeset r2956.
- 15:41 Revision a3273edd: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now supports a custom name and location for the "Web" directory. The path is detected automatically in Web mode and must be specified in the flow3 shell script (environment variable FLOW3_WEBPATH) to work in command line mode. Resolves #3990.
- 15:38 Task #4088 (Closed): Check maximum allowed path length only when creating of cache files failed
- Currently we're checking the length of each cache file that is generated in the caching FileBackend.
It might be pos...
- 15:33 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I could not get hold of Marcus. Maybe someone else with the same setup could try the patch?
- 15:15 Revision d6570162: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): fixed a bug in the PolicyExpressionParser.
- 14:00 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:34 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- If there are files in the directory Packages/ the package manager will cause a fatal error because it doesn't disting...
- 14:00 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 11:54 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- The paths for scanning directories for packages is currently determined by some relative path to the (real path) of t...
- 14:00 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:28 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- In certain areas of FLOW3 it would come handy if the current application context could be retrieved from FLOW3's sett...
- 13:43 Revision c6e87fa4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): The FileBackend now uses a shorter hash for the directory names which relaxes the situation for Windows users with a limited path length. The hash is now rendered from the Web path, SAPI type, process user name and application context. Please manually delete everything the Data/Temporary/ directory to get rid of old caches files.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The configuration manager now sets the FLOW3 setting "core.context" to the current ...
- 11:14 Revision 65cb0d99: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): tweaked markup and tuned code listing.
- 21:58 Revision 29cf4c34: * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Removed two deprecated call-time pass-by-reference calls.
- 21:03 Revision da33605e: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extended the authorization and acl system to be able to decide on resources, not only on join points.
- * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented a very basic authentication controller.
- 18:26 Revision 049ce6ef: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): FileBackend now stores the result of $this->environment->getMaximumPathLength() to increase performance. Relates to #3560
- 13:54 Revision b7608893: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): adjusted IDs in the docbook sources.
- 11:38 Bug #4013 (Resolved): Argument handling in RESTController doesn't work correctly
- The RESTController is inherited from the ActionController. Therefore the ArgumentHandling should work as intended.
- 11:28 Revision e98e4045: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): synchronized PackageInterface with Package implementation.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Replaced use of curly braces against square brackets for character-in-string access.
- 22:11 Revision 8d194730: [+TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Added the previously committed method assignMultiple() to the ViewInterface
- 21:49 Revision eeabe2de: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Enable bulk assignment of template variables in AbstractView. Just call $this->view->assignMultiple(array('key1' => 'value1', 'key2' => 'value2')) to set multiple keys at once. Resolves #3997
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): AbstractView::assign() now returns itself as stated in the comment. This enables method chaini...
- 19:00 Feature #3560 (Resolved): Display meaningful error message if temporary path would be too long for OS
- Applied in changeset r2898.
- 18:47 Revision 5310cc0c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Throw exception if FileBackend tries to create a file with a path that exceeds the maximum allowed path length. Fixes #3560
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Environment): Create warning log entry if temporary base path is longer than (PHP_MAXPATHLEN - 230)...
- 13:06 Revision 5bb4669a: [+TASK] FLOW3: Moved some resources away from the public resources folder.
- 13:00 Bug #3823 (Resolved): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- Applied in changeset r2889.
- 12:22 Revision b98dc2e8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Monitor): Applied a patch by Bastian which fixes some file monitor tests when run on Windows. Fixes #3823.
- 12:06 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> I can't reproduce the issue on Windows (with PHP as Apache module). Thus I can't validate...
- 12:03 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Currently the public directory must be called "Web" and reside on directory below FLOW3's root directory.
- 12:00 Bug #3699 (Resolved): Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- Applied in changeset r2888.
- 11:52 Feature #3989 (Resolved): Generate PackageStates.yaml if it doesn't exist
- The package manager should generated the PackageStates.yaml file if it doesn't exist. In this case all available pack...
- 11:41 Revision 33d98450: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): When calling a controller on an inactive package the user no longer simply get's a 404 but a helpful hint. Fixes #3699.
- 18:13 Bug #3617 (Closed): AOP exception + fatal error using libssh2
- I consider this a PHP and/or SSH2 extension bug. It could well be (looking at the last release date of that extension...
- 17:34 Revision 043cd78b: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): The ValidatorResolver test case failed - but only if the Blog package was installed. This was due to some Blog model being used by a data provider which in reality should have been a sample, not existing class. Fixed that.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): The TextValidator was too restrictive because it did not allow line breaks and other comm...
- 15:33 Bug #3977 (Rejected): TextValidator is insecure
- The TextValidator currently allows strings like...
- 18:00 Bug #3837 (Resolved): Objects added to a repository are not found if repository doesn't follow naming conventions
- Applied in changeset r2877.
- 16:47 Bug #3837 (Accepted): Objects added to a repository are not found if repository doesn't follow naming conventions
- 17:55 Revision b3bfc47f: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed two tests I overlooked, relates to #3837.
- 17:47 Revision 09998409: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 17:46 Revision eff687d8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 16:39 Revision 1d9d97ae: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): added getObjectByIdentifier() to the BackendInterface, relates to #3336.
- 13:39 Revision dc2f6b06: [+FEAT] FLOW3 (MVC): The format of a request may now contain any character which allows to specify formats like "rss.xml" or "foo.bar.baz.html" instead of just "xml".
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Fixed an exception message in the Validator Resolver.
[+FEAT] Fluid (View): While resolvi...
- 13:34 Feature #3955 (Resolved): Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- This has been resolved yesterday, see #3959 for the associated commits.
- 17:01 Feature #3616 (Resolved): Implement Accounts/UserManagement
- Resolved in r2851.
- 16:56 Revision 787e55ea: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer is now able to (de)serialize ArrayObjects.
- 15:14 Revision 724916a2: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer now handles persitence objects correctly.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Removed the FLOW3 Security subpackage from the AOP blacklist, to be able to store roles in the c...
- 15:09 Revision e2531516: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Error): The Debug Exception Handler now provides tooltips for argument values which are longer than 100 characters.
- 12:34 Revision 1ef32d65: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Lowered the PHP requirement just a bit so that FLOW3 works not only with PHP 5.3.0RC2 but alos 5.3.0RC2-dev.
- 12:31 Revision f0e2e83a: [~CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Now the Production Exception Handler is used (again) in Production context, like it's supposed to.
- 11:48 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Maybe you want to port Extbase code ;-)
- 10:45 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Not sure, but I think "ordering" has a wrong meaning: http://dict.leo.org/?search=orderin...
- 10:26 Feature #3955: Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- Not sure, but I think "ordering" has a wrong meaning: http://dict.leo.org/?search=ordering
- 10:12 Feature #3955 (Resolved): Implement limit and ordering for persistence queries
- This needs to be possible:...
- 10:54 Revision ffb6ad8f: [-TASK] FLOW3: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- [-TASK] Testing: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- 10:15 Feature #3956 (Resolved): Implement a Count Validator
- For the blog (and other apps) we need a Count Validator:...
- 19:02 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I can't reproduce the issue on Windows (with PHP as Apache module). Thus I can't validate the Patch either.. All I ca...
- 13:34 Revision b3d75be8: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed a debug statement.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The session registry now explicitly checks, if the session data is an array.
- 13:12 Feature #1947 (Resolved): Implement session scope for object manager
- Resolved in revision r2839.
- 13:04 Revision da293c0f: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security framework now uses the new session scope for its session data.
- * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed some doc comments.
- 12:40 Revision d13b26db: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Refactored the session registry. Extracted the object (de)serialization into a generic object serializer class.
- 11:36 Feature #3950: Package Manager should warn about duplicate packages
- Just a note for the future:
It should be possible to have multiple versions of a package installed. Depending on t...
- 11:08 Feature #3950 (Resolved): Package Manager should warn about duplicate packages
- Currently it is possible to use the same package key multiple times within the Packages/* directories, for example:
- 11:20 Bug #3534 (Resolved): File permission issues
- After playing with the new setfilepermissions.sh script introduced in r2790 I am confident that we solved the basic f...
- 11:14 Task #3584 (Accepted): Write a getting started tutorial
- 17:52 Revision f446ab3a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): Class schemata now contain information about requested element types for collection-like properties, use @var type<elementType> annotations. Relates to #3933.
- 14:00 Task #3934 (Resolved): Move class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection
- Applied in changeset r2835.
- 13:36 Revision 4eff2943: [~TASK] FLOW3: moved class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection, resolves #3934.
- 20:33 Bug #3945 (Closed): Cannot redeclare PackageInterface
- I'm not sure who (FLOW3 or APC) is wrong. But I got error with APC.
[apc-error] Cannot redeclare class f3\flow3\pa...
- 16:53 Revision 24601b3d: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelper): SeelctViewHelper now handles collections of objects passed as options as expected virtually always, fixes #3676
- [~TASK] FLOW3: renamed getUUIDByObject() to getIdentifierByObject() and getObjectByUUID() to getObjectByIdentifier(),...
- 14:43 Task #3934 (Resolved): Move class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection
- The use and scope of class schemata has outgrown the Persistence scope; thus it should be moved to Reflection.
- 14:39 Feature #3933 (Resolved): Support typed parameters for class schemata, persistence, validation
- When a domain model contains an array member variable and expects objects (of a certain kind) in that array, this can...
- 10:40 Revision 981e67f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): removed some @api annotations that should have never been there
- 16:02 Revision 95ff67f7: [+TASK] FLOW3: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
- [+TASK] Fluid: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
[+TASK] Kickstart: Removed file lev...
- 17:27 Revision ae393d74: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap didn't work correctly with symlinked Packages/Framework/ directories, fixed that.
- 16:50 Revision b0a4f38d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Accidently raised the PHP requirement from 5.3.0RC2 to 5.3.0RC3 - reverted that.
- 16:32 Revision b4e8faba: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the directory "Public" to "Web" and the constant FLOW3_PATH_PUBLIC to FLOW3_PATH_WEB accordingly.
- [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the folder for packages which are included in the FLOW3 distribution from "Distribution" ...
- 14:54 Revision 30fc8743: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): adjusted package manager to use new folder structure (Application instead of Local)
- 14:09 Revision 452bd856: [TASK] FLOW3: fixed some @internal vs @api remnants, relates to #3883
- 14:00 Task #3883 (Resolved): Mark all public API with @api tags
- Applied in changeset r2794.
- 13:28 Revision b22b5d93: [TASK] FLOW3: moved from @internal to @api, resolves #3883
- 13:17 Revision 0a12014c: [+BUGFIX][~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the setfilepermissions.sh script to a new location within the FLOW3 package. Also changed the strategy for setting file permissions according to the new tutorial.
- 21:48 Task #3883 (Accepted): Mark all public API with @api tags
- Today I taught PHP_UML to deal with the @api annotation as expected. Afterwards I started to go over the @internal an...
- 11:12 Task #3883 (Resolved): Mark all public API with @api tags
- The blacklisting approach with @internal tags is too error-prone and tedious to implement. We should go for a white l...
- 18:48 Revision f0f52d19: [+BUGFIX] TYPO3CR (FLOW3 Persistence): Even dependencies which are not properly tagged with @transient annotations are now reinjected. Previously the DataMapper would set those properties to NULL. Resolves #3889
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Optimized the autowireProperties() method a bit, using more efficient reflection methods.
- 11:29 Bug #3415 (Accepted): Sorting of $classNamesToReflect in the reflection Service might cause PHP error
- 11:09 Task #3882 (Resolved): Document the Signal Slot features
- FLOW3's Signal and Slot features are currently undocumented.
- 11:08 Task #3881 (Resolved): Complete documentation about MVC
- The documentation about MVC is still fragmentary and needs to be completed (and updated).
- 10:34 Bug #3823 (Needs Feedback): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- 10:32 Bug #3823 (Closed): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- 10:32 Bug #3815 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\Monitor\FileMonitorTest fails on Windows with alpha2
- Will be solved in duplicated bug report #3823
- 11:51 Revision f06cacc4: [TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): changed line delimters to unix style in Objects.yaml. Andi.....!
- 10:12 Feature #3864 (Resolved): Implement filtering for log messages
- Currently all severities are always logged. It should be possible to define filters per backend so only certain log e...
- 10:01 Revision 2c50989b: [~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the session registry ojbect configuration to the correct place in the Objects.yaml
- 09:48 Revision 49f9ab42: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Removed the manual inject* calls for the Session Registry and instead created some configuration in the Objects.yaml.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: Globally replaced occurrences of RuntimeException with more meaningful exceptions.
- 08:58 Revision 9d8af3ee: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The session and session object registry are now initialized correctly in the bootstrap.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Integrated the new session scope feature into the object manager.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object)...
- 19:19 Revision 45b3efc2: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The SessionRegistry now retrieves persited objects from the persistence framework.
- 18:00 Bug #3617 (Needs Feedback): AOP exception + fatal error using libssh2
- Does this error still occur with FLOW3's alpha2and the final of PHP 5.3?
- 16:13 Revision 0642efd0: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): replaced try/catch by @expectedException in two Package\ManagerTest tests
- 13:41 Revision a7413542: [+API] FLOW3 (Object): Added a new method getObjectNameByClassName() to retrieve the object name by a given class name.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): setValue() in a property reflection is now able to set private properties.
[+TASK] FLOW3 ...
- 12:46 Revision bddc137a: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): adjusted some tests to work with changed behaviour of PHPUnit, relates to #3854
- 10:34 Feature #3852 (Resolved): Implement removeAll() for Repository
- The \F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository class should provide a removeAll() method which allows to flush / truncate / ......
- 14:19 Revision 6b063274: [-API] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the getPackagePAth() and getPackageClassesPath() from the Package Manager because they were redundant. Please use $package->getPackagePath() and $package->getClassesPath() respectively.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Package): In the class Package renamed getPackageMetaDataPath() and getPackageDocumentationPath() to ge...
- 09:06 Feature #3846 (Resolved): Enforce validation before persisting model objects
- If there are validation rules defined for a (domain model) object, they should be enforced before actually persisting...
Also available in: Atom