From 2009-07-15 to 2009-08-13
- 18:00 Revision 42927d4e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a very basic controller for the cache manager which at least allows for flushing all caches in most, but not all, situations (if the code cache contains code causing fatal errors, this method unfortunately doesn't work). Resolves #4221
- 14:09 Revision 1ef2dcf7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 11:40 Revision 10ec9ad8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 13:26 Revision 472fc296: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Install PHP 5.3 on Windows: Added a virtual host for Development context. Some minor improvements.
- 15:04 Revision 3dd9069e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping properties UUIDs in arrays being mapped to typed array-like targets get converted to objects now. Relates to #3933.
- 17:57 Revision b8ed35e2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePaths() no longer breaks paths with DOS drive letters, fixes #4091.
- 22:42 Revision 53855a5b: [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Added a new chapter for the security framework in the FLOW3 documentation.
- 16:10 Revision 4545a386: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePath() now leaves a protocol as is (e.g. file://, vfs://); made two tests use vfs instead of real filesystem.
- 15:41 Revision a3273edd: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now supports a custom name and location for the "Web" directory. The path is detected automatically in Web mode and must be specified in the flow3 shell script (environment variable FLOW3_WEBPATH) to work in command line mode. Resolves #3990.
- 15:15 Revision d6570162: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): fixed a bug in the PolicyExpressionParser.
- 13:43 Revision c6e87fa4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): The FileBackend now uses a shorter hash for the directory names which relaxes the situation for Windows users with a limited path length. The hash is now rendered from the Web path, SAPI type, process user name and application context. Please manually delete everything the Data/Temporary/ directory to get rid of old caches files.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The configuration manager now sets the FLOW3 setting "core.context" to the current ...
- 11:14 Revision 65cb0d99: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): tweaked markup and tuned code listing.
- 21:58 Revision 29cf4c34: * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Removed two deprecated call-time pass-by-reference calls.
- 21:03 Revision da33605e: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extended the authorization and acl system to be able to decide on resources, not only on join points.
- * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented a very basic authentication controller.
- 18:26 Revision 049ce6ef: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): FileBackend now stores the result of $this->environment->getMaximumPathLength() to increase performance. Relates to #3560
- 13:54 Revision b7608893: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): adjusted IDs in the docbook sources.
- 11:28 Revision e98e4045: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): synchronized PackageInterface with Package implementation.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Replaced use of curly braces against square brackets for character-in-string access.
- 22:11 Revision 8d194730: [+TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Added the previously committed method assignMultiple() to the ViewInterface
- 21:49 Revision eeabe2de: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Enable bulk assignment of template variables in AbstractView. Just call $this->view->assignMultiple(array('key1' => 'value1', 'key2' => 'value2')) to set multiple keys at once. Resolves #3997
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): AbstractView::assign() now returns itself as stated in the comment. This enables method chaini...
- 18:47 Revision 5310cc0c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Throw exception if FileBackend tries to create a file with a path that exceeds the maximum allowed path length. Fixes #3560
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Environment): Create warning log entry if temporary base path is longer than (PHP_MAXPATHLEN - 230)...
- 13:06 Revision 5bb4669a: [+TASK] FLOW3: Moved some resources away from the public resources folder.
- 12:22 Revision b98dc2e8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Monitor): Applied a patch by Bastian which fixes some file monitor tests when run on Windows. Fixes #3823.
- 11:41 Revision 33d98450: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): When calling a controller on an inactive package the user no longer simply get's a 404 but a helpful hint. Fixes #3699.
- 17:34 Revision 043cd78b: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): The ValidatorResolver test case failed - but only if the Blog package was installed. This was due to some Blog model being used by a data provider which in reality should have been a sample, not existing class. Fixed that.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): The TextValidator was too restrictive because it did not allow line breaks and other comm...
- 17:55 Revision b3bfc47f: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed two tests I overlooked, relates to #3837.
- 17:47 Revision 09998409: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 17:46 Revision eff687d8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): when handing objects over to a Repository instance their type is now checked against the type managed by the Repository instance, fixes #3837.
- 16:39 Revision 1d9d97ae: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): added getObjectByIdentifier() to the BackendInterface, relates to #3336.
- 13:39 Revision dc2f6b06: [+FEAT] FLOW3 (MVC): The format of a request may now contain any character which allows to specify formats like "rss.xml" or "foo.bar.baz.html" instead of just "xml".
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Fixed an exception message in the Validator Resolver.
[+FEAT] Fluid (View): While resolvi...
- 16:56 Revision 787e55ea: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer is now able to (de)serialize ArrayObjects.
- 15:14 Revision 724916a2: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer now handles persitence objects correctly.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Removed the FLOW3 Security subpackage from the AOP blacklist, to be able to store roles in the c...
- 15:09 Revision e2531516: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Error): The Debug Exception Handler now provides tooltips for argument values which are longer than 100 characters.
- 12:34 Revision 1ef32d65: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Lowered the PHP requirement just a bit so that FLOW3 works not only with PHP 5.3.0RC2 but alos 5.3.0RC2-dev.
- 12:31 Revision f0e2e83a: [~CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Now the Production Exception Handler is used (again) in Production context, like it's supposed to.
- 10:54 Revision ffb6ad8f: [-TASK] FLOW3: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- [-TASK] Testing: Removed (some more) file level docblocks.
- 13:34 Revision b3d75be8: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed a debug statement.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The session registry now explicitly checks, if the session data is an array.
- 13:04 Revision da293c0f: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security framework now uses the new session scope for its session data.
- * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed some doc comments.
- 12:40 Revision d13b26db: * [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Refactored the session registry. Extracted the object (de)serialization into a generic object serializer class.
- 17:52 Revision f446ab3a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): Class schemata now contain information about requested element types for collection-like properties, use @var type<elementType> annotations. Relates to #3933.
- 13:36 Revision 4eff2943: [~TASK] FLOW3: moved class schema handling from Persistence to Reflection, resolves #3934.
- 16:53 Revision 24601b3d: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelper): SeelctViewHelper now handles collections of objects passed as options as expected virtually always, fixes #3676
- [~TASK] FLOW3: renamed getUUIDByObject() to getIdentifierByObject() and getObjectByUUID() to getObjectByIdentifier(),...
- 10:40 Revision 981e67f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): removed some @api annotations that should have never been there
- 16:02 Revision 95ff67f7: [+TASK] FLOW3: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
- [+TASK] Fluid: Removed file level docblocks and @package/@subpackage annotations.
[+TASK] Kickstart: Removed file lev...
- 17:27 Revision ae393d74: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap didn't work correctly with symlinked Packages/Framework/ directories, fixed that.
- 16:50 Revision b0a4f38d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Accidently raised the PHP requirement from 5.3.0RC2 to 5.3.0RC3 - reverted that.
- 16:32 Revision b4e8faba: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the directory "Public" to "Web" and the constant FLOW3_PATH_PUBLIC to FLOW3_PATH_WEB accordingly.
- [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3: Renamed the folder for packages which are included in the FLOW3 distribution from "Distribution" ...
- 14:54 Revision 30fc8743: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): adjusted package manager to use new folder structure (Application instead of Local)
- 14:09 Revision 452bd856: [TASK] FLOW3: fixed some @internal vs @api remnants, relates to #3883
- 13:28 Revision b22b5d93: [TASK] FLOW3: moved from @internal to @api, resolves #3883
- 13:17 Revision 0a12014c: [+BUGFIX][~TASK] FLOW3: Moved the setfilepermissions.sh script to a new location within the FLOW3 package. Also changed the strategy for setting file permissions according to the new tutorial.
Also available in: Atom