From 2009-07-26 to 2009-08-24
- 16:18 Revision 759528e4: [~TASK] FLOW3: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- [~TASK] Testing: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- 15:45 Task #4268: handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- Well, the problem here is, that everything coming from a form is string, and PHP manages to convert to other primitiv...
- 11:44 Feature #4279 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh should give a hint on from where to call it
- setfilepermissions.sh only works if the current directory is the FLOW3 root path. The script should give a clear hint...
- 05:26 Task #4276 (Resolved): Release Notes still points to alpha2
- The release note wiki page linked from http://flow3.typo3.org/download/ is still pointing to the alpha2 release page ...
- 18:41 Task #4268 (Rejected): handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- I'm not sure, if this is a problem or something, I just didn't understand yet...
We have some attribute ("orderdat...
- 16:53 Bug #3029 (Needs Feedback): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- 16:53 Revision 10f97b78: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Reverted the patch from #3029 which resulted in routing problems with URLs like http://localhost/foo/bar/Web. Relates to #3029
- 15:53 Revision 088f58d2: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 11:00 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Applied in changeset r3017.
- 10:21 Revision b2870b03: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Fix for the getRequestURI function which caused problems on some setup using FastCGI. (Patch by Bastian Waidelich) Resolves #3029
- 10:14 Task #3584 (Resolved): Write a getting started tutorial
- 18:00 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- Applied in changeset r3006.
- 17:58 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- The ./flow3 bash script already supports a command "./flow3 cache flush", however this is not yet implemented as a co...
- 18:00 Revision 42927d4e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a very basic controller for the cache manager which at least allows for flushing all caches in most, but not all, situations (if the code cache contains code causing fatal errors, this method unfortunately doesn't work). Resolves #4221
- 12:03 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Fixed on typo3.org
- 14:09 Revision 1ef2dcf7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 12:15 Task #4169 (Resolved): Add CGL rules for annotations
- Since annotations are part of the code in FLOW3, we should add some more rules in the CGL documentation.
E.g. it wou...
- 12:00 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:15 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- A @validate annotation placed in an action method's comment should add new validation rules to the existing base vali...
- 12:00 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:08 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- The base repository (\F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository) should provide an update() method which allows for convenient ...
- 12:00 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:02 Feature #4166: Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Technical background: the flag "validationDisabled" is recognized by the ArgumentsValidator: if it is set, the given ...
- 11:01 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- In situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit ac...
- 11:40 Revision 10ec9ad8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 22:56 Bug #4160 (Resolved): MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default
- MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default. Instead, it would be a lot better to throw ...
- 13:26 Revision 472fc296: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Install PHP 5.3 on Windows: Added a virtual host for Development context. Some minor improvements.
- 12:35 Feature #3852 (Needs Feedback): Implement removeAll() for Repository
- Would that be transient (i.e. need a call to persistAll() to be effective), or write to the persistent layer immediat...
- 12:33 Feature #3933 (Resolved): Support typed parameters for class schemata, persistence, validation
- Remaining work now shifted to #4146...
- 08:49 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Due to the recent reinstall of the wiki.typo3.org website, the links to the explanation of an uncaught exception are ...
- 19:09 Feature #4146 (Accepted): Support typed parameters for validation
- Following up on #3933 validation should make use of typed parameters...
- 15:04 Revision 3dd9069e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping properties UUIDs in arrays being mapped to typed array-like targets get converted to objects now. Relates to #3933.
- 18:00 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- Applied in changeset r2981.
- 17:52 Bug #4091: F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- This is a major bug that will kill FLOW3 on Windows with a fatal error.
I'm not sure wheter \F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files:...
- 17:49 Bug #4091 (Accepted): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- 17:57 Revision b8ed35e2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePaths() no longer breaks paths with DOS drive letters, fixes #4091.
- 12:58 Bug #4118: Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- -> probably by monitoring the PackageStates.yaml file
- 12:56 Bug #4118 (Resolved): Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- When packages are activated and especially when they are deactivated, the package manager must assure that all code c...
- 22:42 Revision 53855a5b: [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Added a new chapter for the security framework in the FLOW3 documentation.
- 18:06 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
Windows doesn't like the // and fails to create di...
- 16:10 Revision 4545a386: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePath() now leaves a protocol as is (e.g. file://, vfs://); made two tests use vfs instead of real filesystem.
- 16:00 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Applied in changeset r2956.
- 15:41 Revision a3273edd: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now supports a custom name and location for the "Web" directory. The path is detected automatically in Web mode and must be specified in the flow3 shell script (environment variable FLOW3_WEBPATH) to work in command line mode. Resolves #3990.
- 15:38 Task #4088 (Closed): Check maximum allowed path length only when creating of cache files failed
- Currently we're checking the length of each cache file that is generated in the caching FileBackend.
It might be pos...
- 15:33 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I could not get hold of Marcus. Maybe someone else with the same setup could try the patch?
- 15:15 Revision d6570162: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): fixed a bug in the PolicyExpressionParser.
- 14:00 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:34 Bug #4085 (Resolved): Package Manager does not ignore files in directory Packages/
- If there are files in the directory Packages/ the package manager will cause a fatal error because it doesn't disting...
- 14:00 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 11:54 Bug #4082 (Resolved): FLOW3 uses wrong Packages path via CLI if directories are symlinked
- The paths for scanning directories for packages is currently determined by some relative path to the (real path) of t...
- 14:00 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- Applied in changeset r2953.
- 13:28 Feature #4084 (Resolved): Make the application context accessible by a read-only setting
- In certain areas of FLOW3 it would come handy if the current application context could be retrieved from FLOW3's sett...
- 13:43 Revision c6e87fa4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): The FileBackend now uses a shorter hash for the directory names which relaxes the situation for Windows users with a limited path length. The hash is now rendered from the Web path, SAPI type, process user name and application context. Please manually delete everything the Data/Temporary/ directory to get rid of old caches files.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The configuration manager now sets the FLOW3 setting "core.context" to the current ...
- 11:14 Revision 65cb0d99: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): tweaked markup and tuned code listing.
- 21:58 Revision 29cf4c34: * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Removed two deprecated call-time pass-by-reference calls.
- 21:03 Revision da33605e: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extended the authorization and acl system to be able to decide on resources, not only on join points.
- * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented a very basic authentication controller.
- 18:26 Revision 049ce6ef: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): FileBackend now stores the result of $this->environment->getMaximumPathLength() to increase performance. Relates to #3560
- 13:54 Revision b7608893: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): adjusted IDs in the docbook sources.
- 11:38 Bug #4013 (Resolved): Argument handling in RESTController doesn't work correctly
- The RESTController is inherited from the ActionController. Therefore the ArgumentHandling should work as intended.
- 11:28 Revision e98e4045: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): synchronized PackageInterface with Package implementation.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Replaced use of curly braces against square brackets for character-in-string access.
- 22:11 Revision 8d194730: [+TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Added the previously committed method assignMultiple() to the ViewInterface
- 21:49 Revision eeabe2de: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Enable bulk assignment of template variables in AbstractView. Just call $this->view->assignMultiple(array('key1' => 'value1', 'key2' => 'value2')) to set multiple keys at once. Resolves #3997
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): AbstractView::assign() now returns itself as stated in the comment. This enables method chaini...
- 19:00 Feature #3560 (Resolved): Display meaningful error message if temporary path would be too long for OS
- Applied in changeset r2898.
- 18:47 Revision 5310cc0c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Throw exception if FileBackend tries to create a file with a path that exceeds the maximum allowed path length. Fixes #3560
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Environment): Create warning log entry if temporary base path is longer than (PHP_MAXPATHLEN - 230)...
- 13:06 Revision 5bb4669a: [+TASK] FLOW3: Moved some resources away from the public resources folder.
- 13:00 Bug #3823 (Resolved): FileMonitor does not fix "windows" paths
- Applied in changeset r2889.
- 12:22 Revision b98dc2e8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Monitor): Applied a patch by Bastian which fixes some file monitor tests when run on Windows. Fixes #3823.
- 12:06 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> I can't reproduce the issue on Windows (with PHP as Apache module). Thus I can't validate...
- 12:03 Feature #3990 (Resolved): Allow arbitrary names and locations for "Web" directory
- Currently the public directory must be called "Web" and reside on directory below FLOW3's root directory.
- 12:00 Bug #3699 (Resolved): Misleading error message when calling inactive package
- Applied in changeset r2888.
- 11:52 Feature #3989 (Resolved): Generate PackageStates.yaml if it doesn't exist
- The package manager should generated the PackageStates.yaml file if it doesn't exist. In this case all available pack...
- 11:41 Revision 33d98450: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): When calling a controller on an inactive package the user no longer simply get's a 404 but a helpful hint. Fixes #3699.
Also available in: Atom