From 2009-08-02 to 2009-08-31
- 23:39 Bug #4409 (Closed): @inject comment property isn't working
- In the Getting Started guide, a blog controller is created that has a blogRepository property....
- 17:28 Bug #4407 (Resolved): flow3 script cannot flush caches
- When trying to flush all caches with the flow3 command line script, FLOW3 does instead of flushing the caches output ...
- 17:00 Bug #4381 (Resolved): Resource should be considered as denied if no ACL entry is configured
- Applied in changeset r3108.
- 16:05 Revision 820fcbf5: * [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Resources are now considered as denied, if no ACL entry is configured. Resolves #4381.
- 16:00 Task #3567 (Resolved): Define FLOW3_SAPITYPE constant in bootstrap
- Applied in changeset r3107.
- 16:00 Task #2711 (Resolved): Refactor method names in configuration manager
- Applied in changeset r3107.
- 15:56 Revision 2cda63f5: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): Parse errors in AOP proxy code (introduced by a potential bug) will now be treated properly by throwing a meaningful exception.
- [-FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Removed support for PHP-based configuration files. This caused a lot of overhead an...
- 15:40 Feature #4406 (Resolved): Implement caching mechanism for configuration files
- Currently the YAML configuration files are parsed on each request. They should rather be compiled into one fast-to-in...
- 14:07 Feature #4405: EmptyView is misleading
- I'll provide a patch with the suggested changes
- 14:00 Feature #4405: EmptyView is misleading
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Then EmptyView could be removed I guess..
The empty magic call method from EmptyView...
- 13:59 Feature #4405 (Resolved): EmptyView is misleading
- When no template is found, FLOW3 uses \F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\EmptyView as view (see ActionController::resolveView()).
- 16:45 Bug #4381 (Resolved): Resource should be considered as denied if no ACL entry is configured
- Currently those resources are ignored in the policy...
- 17:46 Feature #3622 (Resolved): Implement an access view helper
- Implemented in r2935.
- 15:20 Revision ddba4250: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Log): Added some safeguard to the backtrace function of the Logger.
- 12:01 Feature #4333 (Resolved): Implement log rotation
- The Log framework should be able to rotate logs after x days or if the log file reaches a certain size and keep a def...
- 09:23 Feature #4328 (Resolved): Throw exception when Repository->update() is called with a non-clone
- From the FLOW3 IRC channel:
_wenn ich zum beispiel einen string ändern will muss ich ja $folder->setTitle(Text) anwe...
- 16:18 Revision 759528e4: [~TASK] FLOW3: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- [~TASK] Testing: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- 15:45 Task #4268: handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- Well, the problem here is, that everything coming from a form is string, and PHP manages to convert to other primitiv...
- 11:44 Feature #4279 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh should give a hint on from where to call it
- setfilepermissions.sh only works if the current directory is the FLOW3 root path. The script should give a clear hint...
- 05:26 Task #4276 (Resolved): Release Notes still points to alpha2
- The release note wiki page linked from http://flow3.typo3.org/download/ is still pointing to the alpha2 release page ...
- 18:41 Task #4268 (Rejected): handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- I'm not sure, if this is a problem or something, I just didn't understand yet...
We have some attribute ("orderdat...
- 16:53 Bug #3029 (Needs Feedback): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- 16:53 Revision 10f97b78: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Reverted the patch from #3029 which resulted in routing problems with URLs like http://localhost/foo/bar/Web. Relates to #3029
- 15:53 Revision 088f58d2: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 11:00 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Applied in changeset r3017.
- 10:21 Revision b2870b03: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Fix for the getRequestURI function which caused problems on some setup using FastCGI. (Patch by Bastian Waidelich) Resolves #3029
- 10:14 Task #3584 (Resolved): Write a getting started tutorial
- 18:00 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- Applied in changeset r3006.
- 17:58 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- The ./flow3 bash script already supports a command "./flow3 cache flush", however this is not yet implemented as a co...
- 18:00 Revision 42927d4e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a very basic controller for the cache manager which at least allows for flushing all caches in most, but not all, situations (if the code cache contains code causing fatal errors, this method unfortunately doesn't work). Resolves #4221
- 12:03 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Fixed on typo3.org
- 14:09 Revision 1ef2dcf7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 12:15 Task #4169 (Resolved): Add CGL rules for annotations
- Since annotations are part of the code in FLOW3, we should add some more rules in the CGL documentation.
E.g. it wou...
- 12:00 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:15 Bug #4168 (Resolved): Rules added with @validate will replace existing validation rules
- A @validate annotation placed in an action method's comment should add new validation rules to the existing base vali...
- 12:00 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:08 Feature #4167 (Resolved): Implement an update() method for the base repository
- The base repository (\F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository) should provide an update() method which allows for convenient ...
- 12:00 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Applied in changeset r2989.
- 11:02 Feature #4166: Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- Technical background: the flag "validationDisabled" is recognized by the ArgumentsValidator: if it is set, the given ...
- 11:01 Feature #4166 (Resolved): Allow disabling validation for action arguments
- In situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit ac...
- 11:40 Revision 10ec9ad8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 22:56 Bug #4160 (Resolved): MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default
- MVC Controller Argument $dataType should NOT be set to "Text" by default. Instead, it would be a lot better to throw ...
- 13:26 Revision 472fc296: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Install PHP 5.3 on Windows: Added a virtual host for Development context. Some minor improvements.
- 12:35 Feature #3852 (Needs Feedback): Implement removeAll() for Repository
- Would that be transient (i.e. need a call to persistAll() to be effective), or write to the persistent layer immediat...
- 12:33 Feature #3933 (Resolved): Support typed parameters for class schemata, persistence, validation
- Remaining work now shifted to #4146...
- 08:49 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Due to the recent reinstall of the wiki.typo3.org website, the links to the explanation of an uncaught exception are ...
- 19:09 Feature #4146 (Accepted): Support typed parameters for validation
- Following up on #3933 validation should make use of typed parameters...
- 15:04 Revision 3dd9069e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping properties UUIDs in arrays being mapped to typed array-like targets get converted to objects now. Relates to #3933.
- 18:00 Bug #4091 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- Applied in changeset r2981.
- 17:52 Bug #4091: F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- This is a major bug that will kill FLOW3 on Windows with a fatal error.
I'm not sure wheter \F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files:...
- 17:49 Bug #4091 (Accepted): F3\FLOW3\Utility\Files::getUnixStylePath() creates invalid paths on windows
- 17:57 Revision b8ed35e2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): getUnixStylePaths() no longer breaks paths with DOS drive letters, fixes #4091.
- 12:58 Bug #4118: Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- -> probably by monitoring the PackageStates.yaml file
- 12:56 Bug #4118 (Resolved): Package Manager does not clear the code cache on activating / deactivating packages
- When packages are activated and especially when they are deactivated, the package manager must assure that all code c...
Also available in: Atom