From 2009-08-02 to 2009-08-31
- 16:05 Revision 820fcbf5: * [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Resources are now considered as denied, if no ACL entry is configured. Resolves #4381.
- 15:56 Revision 2cda63f5: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): Parse errors in AOP proxy code (introduced by a potential bug) will now be treated properly by throwing a meaningful exception.
- [-FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Removed support for PHP-based configuration files. This caused a lot of overhead an...
- 15:20 Revision ddba4250: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Log): Added some safeguard to the backtrace function of the Logger.
- 16:18 Revision 759528e4: [~TASK] FLOW3: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- [~TASK] Testing: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- 16:53 Revision 10f97b78: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Reverted the patch from #3029 which resulted in routing problems with URLs like http://localhost/foo/bar/Web. Relates to #3029
- 15:53 Revision 088f58d2: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 10:21 Revision b2870b03: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Fix for the getRequestURI function which caused problems on some setup using FastCGI. (Patch by Bastian Waidelich) Resolves #3029
- 18:00 Revision 42927d4e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a very basic controller for the cache manager which at least allows for flushing all caches in most, but not all, situations (if the code cache contains code causing fatal errors, this method unfortunately doesn't work). Resolves #4221
- 14:09 Revision 1ef2dcf7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 11:40 Revision 10ec9ad8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 13:26 Revision 472fc296: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Install PHP 5.3 on Windows: Added a virtual host for Development context. Some minor improvements.
- 15:04 Revision 3dd9069e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping properties UUIDs in arrays being mapped to typed array-like targets get converted to objects now. Relates to #3933.
Also available in: Atom