From 2009-08-09 to 2009-09-07
- 22:27 Feature #4469: Implement a central command line controller
- I've started playing around with a new FLOW3 subpackage "CLI". It could provide a simple API to allow interaction wit...
- 09:04 Feature #4469 (Resolved): Implement a central command line controller
- Currently FLOW3 provides a command line interface through the flow3.sh bash script which has a fixed support for cert...
- 18:24 Revision 2ff5c886: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to 1.0.0-alpha5
- 17:00 Bug #4441 (Resolved): Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- Applied in changeset r3134.
- 16:08 Bug #4441 (Accepted): Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- 16:30 Revision b670a278: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): resolve() in Router now handles (nested) domain objects correctly, fixes #4441.
- 16:30 Revision 920ec714: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): setRequest() in UriBuilder accepts generic RequestInterface instances again, need to make CLI controllers work.
- 16:07 Revision 20582565: [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (MVC): URIBuilder is now UriBuilder
- 16:05 Revision 7be81127
- 15:25 Feature #4457: Improve UriBuilder
- Attached you'll find a tweaked version of the Fluid patch:
Link/ActionViewHelper & Uri/ActionViewHelper did not call...
- 14:42 Feature #4457: Improve UriBuilder
- If the patches won't apply cleanly, you can replace the files manually (see attached zip archives)
- 14:22 Feature #4457 (Accepted): Improve UriBuilder
- 12:00 Bug #4454 (Resolved): FileMonitor does not detect new files
- Applied in changeset r3129.
- 11:43 Revision b7648077: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Monitor): monitorDirectory() now detects new files. Hopefully resolves #4454
- 19:57 Feature #4457: Improve UriBuilder
- BTW²: The patch resolves #3987 too.
- 19:45 Feature #4457: Improve UriBuilder
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Attached patches improves the UriBuilder as described [...]
BTW: The patch even brings...
- 19:43 Feature #4457: Improve UriBuilder
- Attached patches improves the UriBuilder as described and adjusts packages "Fluid" and "DocumentationBrowser" accordi...
- 19:37 Feature #4457 (Resolved): Improve UriBuilder
- As discussed in the mailing lists, the current UriBuilder is not really flexible and extensible.
Besides it does not...
- 17:04 Bug #4441: Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> The provided patch [...] tweaks the error message [...]
Damn it, the error message s...
- 16:33 Bug #4441: Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- The provided patch "4441_Route_does_not_correctly_replace_domain_objects_in_resolve_v2.patch" tweaks the error messag...
- 16:20 Bug #4454 (Resolved): FileMonitor does not detect new files
- If the FileMonitor monitors a directory (registered with monitorDirectory()) it should detect new files. However, it ...
- 13:00 Feature #4279 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh should give a hint on from where to call it
- Applied in changeset r3124.
- 12:49 Feature #4279 (Accepted): setfilepermissions.sh should give a hint on from where to call it
- 12:54 Revision cc8c709d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): setfilepermissions.sh now checks if is called from the FLOW3 root directory. Resolves #4279.
- 12:19 Feature #4426: Provide Windows compatible version of the FLOW3 Command Line Tool
In order to avoid too much duplication the script might be turned into a PHP script that is only invoked by...
- 11:49 Feature #4405: EmptyView is misleading
- Attached patches replaces EmptyView by NotFoundView in ActionController. Additionally it removes the no longer needed...
- 11:45 Bug #4407: flow3 script cannot flush caches
- By now the caches for all contexts are cleared, *but* only for the CLI SAPI, Thus this is still pending and there isn...
- 11:39 Bug #3945 (Needs Feedback): Cannot redeclare PackageInterface
- Hmm, I cannot reproduce this error on Mac OSX with Apache 2 and APC.
Does this error appear every time? Even after...
- 11:35 Feature #4406 (Resolved): Implement caching mechanism for configuration files
- Resolved in r3107
- 11:35 Revision 747b7ecf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): setValue() no longer checks datatype if NULL is given (broke optional object arguments).
- 10:31 Feature #4445 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh should check if parent directories are accessible
- A very common grinch is the access rights of parent directories: If FLOW3 is installed in /var/www/foo/bar/FLOW3, all...
- 00:00 Bug #4443 (Resolved): Mapping to plain arrays results in empty arrays
- Applied in changeset r3120.
- 23:32 Revision 5cdfd329: [~API] FLOW3 (Property): The map() method of the Mapper now accepts a class name as $target and tries to do the right thing (fetch, fetch/clone or create the right object).
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When mapping to objects, UUIDs and identity arrays are now mapped to objects recursively...
- 23:29 Bug #4443 (Resolved): Mapping to plain arrays results in empty arrays
- When mapping an array or object to a plain array, the target array is unchanged, because it is not passed by referenc...
- 23:20 Bug #4409 (Closed): @inject comment property isn't working
- 21:56 Task #4088 (Closed): Check maximum allowed path length only when creating of cache files failed
- There seems to by no way to catch the Warning that PHPs touch() command evokes if the file could not be created.. So ...
- 20:36 Bug #4441 (Needs Feedback): Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- Attached patch seems to fix the issues.
@Robert: Please validate the patch and commit if applicable.
- 20:13 Bug #4441 (Resolved): Route does not correctly replace domain objects in resolve()
- At the end of \F3\FLOW3\MVC\Web\Routing\Route::resolve() remaining objects are transformed into respective UUIDs.
- 20:00 Task #2556 (Resolved): Use only mock objects instead of the real object manager / factory in Routing tests
- Applied in changeset r3118.
- 19:59 Revision 7ff016ae: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): replaced objectFactory & objectManager by mock objects in RouteTest, added some tests. This resolves #2556
- 14:09 Revision e9a0f4de: [-FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): For now disabled the Lock Manager which caused too much hassle for the developers in Development context. Will enable it again once it is more mature.
- 14:08 Revision 7956e83d: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added documentation about the recent refactorings of the Configuration Framework.
- 13:54 Feature #4426: Provide Windows compatible version of the FLOW3 Command Line Tool
- Attached is a very first (incomplete) version of a batch script "ported" from the FLOW3 Command Line Tool to Windows ...
- 13:50 Feature #4426 (Resolved): Provide Windows compatible version of the FLOW3 Command Line Tool
- FLOW3 distribution comes with an easy to use command line tool (see http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/tutorials/ge...
- 18:29 Revision 6bb0dace: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added mbstring install to PHP 5.3 installation instructions for MacPorts.
- 18:17 Revision afe2cd94: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated PHP 5.3 installation instructions for MacPorts.
- 14:40 Revision 826a2c98: * [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Object): Session scope is implemented. Adjusted the documentation accordingly.
- 09:57 Revision 9aec88d1: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Package): The package manager now accepts underscores "_" as part of the package key. Use them wisely!
- 23:39 Bug #4409 (Closed): @inject comment property isn't working
- In the Getting Started guide, a blog controller is created that has a blogRepository property....
- 17:28 Bug #4407 (Resolved): flow3 script cannot flush caches
- When trying to flush all caches with the flow3 command line script, FLOW3 does instead of flushing the caches output ...
- 17:00 Bug #4381 (Resolved): Resource should be considered as denied if no ACL entry is configured
- Applied in changeset r3108.
- 16:05 Revision 820fcbf5: * [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Resources are now considered as denied, if no ACL entry is configured. Resolves #4381.
- 16:00 Task #3567 (Resolved): Define FLOW3_SAPITYPE constant in bootstrap
- Applied in changeset r3107.
- 16:00 Task #2711 (Resolved): Refactor method names in configuration manager
- Applied in changeset r3107.
- 15:56 Revision 2cda63f5: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): Parse errors in AOP proxy code (introduced by a potential bug) will now be treated properly by throwing a meaningful exception.
- [-FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Removed support for PHP-based configuration files. This caused a lot of overhead an...
- 15:40 Feature #4406 (Resolved): Implement caching mechanism for configuration files
- Currently the YAML configuration files are parsed on each request. They should rather be compiled into one fast-to-in...
- 14:07 Feature #4405: EmptyView is misleading
- I'll provide a patch with the suggested changes
- 14:00 Feature #4405: EmptyView is misleading
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Then EmptyView could be removed I guess..
The empty magic call method from EmptyView...
- 13:59 Feature #4405 (Resolved): EmptyView is misleading
- When no template is found, FLOW3 uses \F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\EmptyView as view (see ActionController::resolveView()).
- 16:45 Bug #4381 (Resolved): Resource should be considered as denied if no ACL entry is configured
- Currently those resources are ignored in the policy...
- 17:46 Feature #3622 (Resolved): Implement an access view helper
- Implemented in r2935.
- 15:20 Revision ddba4250: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Log): Added some safeguard to the backtrace function of the Logger.
- 12:01 Feature #4333 (Resolved): Implement log rotation
- The Log framework should be able to rotate logs after x days or if the log file reaches a certain size and keep a def...
- 09:23 Feature #4328 (Resolved): Throw exception when Repository->update() is called with a non-clone
- From the FLOW3 IRC channel:
_wenn ich zum beispiel einen string ändern will muss ich ja $folder->setTitle(Text) anwe...
- 16:18 Revision 759528e4: [~TASK] FLOW3: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- [~TASK] Testing: fixed method declarations to include abstract/static before visibility modifier, tiny documentation fix
- 15:45 Task #4268: handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- Well, the problem here is, that everything coming from a form is string, and PHP manages to convert to other primitiv...
- 11:44 Feature #4279 (Resolved): setfilepermissions.sh should give a hint on from where to call it
- setfilepermissions.sh only works if the current directory is the FLOW3 root path. The script should give a clear hint...
- 05:26 Task #4276 (Resolved): Release Notes still points to alpha2
- The release note wiki page linked from http://flow3.typo3.org/download/ is still pointing to the alpha2 release page ...
- 18:41 Task #4268 (Rejected): handle model-attributes, that are not of type string, but user-input
- I'm not sure, if this is a problem or something, I just didn't understand yet...
We have some attribute ("orderdat...
- 16:53 Bug #3029 (Needs Feedback): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- 16:53 Revision 10f97b78: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Reverted the patch from #3029 which resulted in routing problems with URLs like http://localhost/foo/bar/Web. Relates to #3029
- 15:53 Revision 088f58d2: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 11:00 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Applied in changeset r3017.
- 10:21 Revision b2870b03: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Fix for the getRequestURI function which caused problems on some setup using FastCGI. (Patch by Bastian Waidelich) Resolves #3029
- 10:14 Task #3584 (Resolved): Write a getting started tutorial
- 18:00 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- Applied in changeset r3006.
- 17:58 Feature #4221 (Resolved): Implement CLI controller for Cache Manager
- The ./flow3 bash script already supports a command "./flow3 cache flush", however this is not yet implemented as a co...
- 18:00 Revision 42927d4e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a very basic controller for the cache manager which at least allows for flushing all caches in most, but not all, situations (if the code cache contains code causing fatal errors, this method unfortunately doesn't work). Resolves #4221
- 12:03 Bug #4149 (Resolved): Link to exceptions wiki page not working anymore
- Fixed on typo3.org
Also available in: Atom