From 2009-09-26 to 2009-10-25
- 19:22 Revision 1e81e9b9: [~TASK] FLOW3: Added @api annotations on class level and adjusted CGL to explain class-level @api handling.
- 18:50 Revision abd2b9f7: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Fixed a call-time pass-by-reference that had slipped in.
- 18:23 Revision 1ea943af: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Resource): Custom stream wrappers can now be built and will be automatically registered - simply implement the F3\FLOW3\Resource\StreamWrapperInterface and check the PackageStreamWrapper for an example (and Bootstrap->run() for it's usage).
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Resource): Package resources can now be accessed through the regular PHP filesystem function by usi...
- 17:48 Revision ac1f1e99: [~TASK] DocumentationBrowser: fixed YAML syntax to follow specification.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: fixed YAML syntax to follow specification.
[~TASK] Fluid: fixed YAML syntax to follow specification.
- 11:42 Revision 45c59158: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getProperty now supports not only ArrayObjects, but also simple arrays.
- 12:53 Revision b3b4c775: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Adjusted package manager test.
- [~TASK] * (Tests): Added a few test directories here and there, just for the cleanliness.
- 12:51 Revision bafc467c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Added constants for the test directories and made the package manager generate them when creating a package.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The lock manager now avoids an error when no lockfile exists but the site is (supposed to be) l...
- 11:11 Revision 557c5ad8: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Removed incorrect information on APC TTL in APCBackend.
- 14:08 Revision 418af920: [~API] FLOW3 (MVC): Configured the AbstractView and NotFoundView to be of scope prototype instead of singleton. Make sure to annotate all your views as prototypes as well!
- [~TASK] Fluid (View): TemplateView is now prototype because it can be configured. If it stayed a singleton, we'd run ...
- 14:24 Revision 0ac4cffa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Renamed exception InvalidOrNoRequestHash to InvalidOrMissingRequestHash, some tiny documentation tweaks.
- 09:17 Revision a81826bd: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed two issues with Request Hashing. Changed hash implementation from normal SHA1 to a real HMAC. Thanks to Markus Krause for pointing this out. Relates to #4960.
- 15:20 Revision 044fe9a1: [BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Bugfix to automatic request hashing in context with CLI. Relates to #4960.
- 15:18 Revision 2fe35f37: [BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Bugfix to automatic request hashing in context with CLI. Relates to #4960.
- 14:59 Revision 762b8bd6: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Added a HMAC generator and checker to prevent unauthorized access on objects where no edit fields were generated for. It is mandatory in case objects are modified on the server side. See the issue for a more in-depth explanation. This feature does NOT break backwards-compatibility as long as you use only Fluid for form-generation. In case of custom fields, it WILL break backwards compatibility, and you might need the @dontverifyrequesthash annotation. Resolves #4960.
- [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added a request hash to all form fields. It is mandatory in case objects are modified...
- 15:22 Revision 31e1b9cb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): removed some trailing whitespace (watch out, NetBeans users!).
- 15:15 Revision 854bf31e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed an error with handling an error in transformValue().
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): changed the way cloning affect the memorized clean state of an entity, relates to #4931....
- 18:07 Revision 1e7815ed: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Calls to Repository::update() will now also update the child objects if needed. This is needed if an object with sub-objects is submitted via a form. Relates to #4218.
- 09:41 Revision ebbc33eb: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Added a new helper method in ObjectAccess which can traverse object graphs (with the "."-Syntax)
- [+TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Refactored the generation of the hidden identity field.
[+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): ...
- 16:23 Revision 96f1aa81: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Added an exception if SSL private key generation fails, relates to #4870.
- 13:58 Revision a7c463af: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Some optical cleanup in APC cache backend test.
- 13:42 Revision a256c687: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): findOneBy*() now limits the result set size to 1, fixes #4859.
- 13:36 Revision b684099d: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver no longer tries to use action method argument data type as validator type, fixes #4857. Optimized a little.
- 10:45 Revision 2f2b23ec: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed use of uninitialized variable in case APCBackend->set() encounters an error, fixes #4856.
- 10:36 Revision 942886e3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed leftover use of flashMessages variable in ActionController, fixes #4850.
- 22:09 Revision 628dfe46: [-TASK] FLOW3: Removed a setting in FLOW3.yaml that should not have been there...
- 19:39 Revision 5b2db81d: [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (Validation): The RangeValidator now expects the arguments "minimum" and "maximum" instead of "startRange" and "endRange". The CountValidator also uses "minimum" and "maxmimum", previously it was "min" and "max"
- [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (MVC): The recently introduced class "FlashMessages" was renamed to "FlashMessageContainer" and the...
- 18:38 Revision fe49f700: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Modified the way the md5 hash is created for the APC cache entry prefixes. The hash now matches that of the Environment's temporary path prefix.
- 13:38 Revision 9e708d13: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed tiny issue in LockHoldingStackPage.html.
- 13:37 Revision 69fd72aa: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Removed SEVERITY_* constants and switched to PHP's LOG_* constants, resolves #4824.
- 10:54 Revision 3164b417: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): the setting for the maximum log file size is now in bytes instead of MB, relates to #4333.
- 23:59 Revision ba0a5722: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Log): The file backend now has the ability to rotate log files of they exceed a configured size and can keep a configurable number of log files. Resolves #4333.
- 17:03 Revision f8109efc: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Finished first version of IIS installation documentation.
- 15:41 Revision 9ba1f85f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Log): The file backend now logs only messages above a given severity, resolves #3864.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Some cleanup to comments and code.
[~CONFIGURATION]: Added severityThreshold to the log backend ...
- 12:28 Revision 4e90b2af: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added explanation of add/retrieve behaviour in persistence repositories to the manual, fixes #4755.
- 12:11 Revision 448fa912: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): added warning about XAMPP on Mac to the manual. Fixes #4799.
- [~TASK] GettingStarted (Documentation): added warning about XAMPP on Mac to the manual. Relates to #4799.
- 11:41 Revision dc9a5350: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): When an invalid context is given an error message is displayed, fixes #4596.
- 09:05 Revision 7e98b142: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added XAMPP installation instructions for the new version. Some adjustments to the old instructions.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Startet more detailed PHP5.3 on IIS installation instructions
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Documenta...
- 21:46 Revision 8d84796d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): If mod_rewrite is not available generated links will include index.php, resolves #87.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed filename of UriBuilderTest.
[~TASK] Welcome: made sure the link to MyPackage works if mod_...
- 18:30 Revision 38d8d5c6: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): the DebugExceptionHandler now shows a link to Forge for creating an issue - we'll see how that turns out... Resolves #3030.
- 15:36 Revision 070738c2: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added some first notes about installing PHP5.3 with IIS7.
- 15:04 Revision b078f52f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed some markup issues in security chapter in FLOW3 manual.
- 13:39 Revision 40a4d252: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): *TypeFromFilename() work now when no extension is present, fixes #3278.
- 13:09 Revision a1996992: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): fixed APCBackendTest
- 11:45 Revision e4fe5388: [!!!][+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): The RESTController no longer defines the $id argument for methods, this fixes #4013. You must declare the $id argument properly in your controller actions from now on!
Also available in: Atom