From 2009-11-09 to 2009-12-08
- 06:27 Major Feature #5659: Implement content security
- I saw that you removed the request hash again, with the argument "... it puts content security into Fluid templates.....
- 20:00 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Applied in changeset r3536.
- 19:01 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Now finally the Property Mapper needs to support custom Object Converters (we previously called the Property Editors)...
- 18:45 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- This ticket is a placeholder for all commits related to content security. Obviously this feature still needs to be de...
- 18:27 Task #5658 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces (Part II)
- From the refactoring before alpha1 there are still a few edge cases concerning the naming of classes which turned out...
- 23:28 Task #3374 (Accepted): Support dedicated package versions per context
- I think the latest consensus was to allow multiple package versions inside each package directory and specify the act...
- 09:51 Feature #5612 (Resolved): Property Mapper should be able to map to target if only a setter exists
- The property mapper checks if it can set a certain property in the target by consulting the Class Schema of the targe...
- 01:11 Bug #5599 (Resolved): Various typos in documentation
- I found a couple of (really) minor bugs and typos while going through the docs ...
In chapter 5, example 5.16, the...
- 23:00 Feature #5149 (Resolved): Support counting objects in persistence queries
- Applied in changeset r3532.
- 22:00 Bug #5171 (Resolved): Property Mapper: different action required when identity query returned more than 1 object
- Applied in changeset r3531.
- 22:00 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- Applied in changeset r3530.
- 19:13 Bug #5589 (Accepted): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- 19:06 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- The FLOW3 manual mentions the "initializedAction()" init method on action controllers, while the API docs contain "in...
- 19:00 Feature #5446 (Resolved): Implement PDO based Cache Backend
- Applied in changeset r3528.
- 18:00 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 13:24 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- The Configuration Manager gets the names and options caches configured in Caches.yaml by a setter methods. This array...
- 18:00 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 17:38 Feature #5577 (Accepted): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Realized that this will be difficult / impossible to implement because at the time the configuration is being parsed,...
- 13:28 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- The Configuration Manager should provides some kind of hooks to allow the different submodules of FLOW3 to postproces...
- 17:40 Task #5440: Security should have its own configuration file
- Instead of moving all security related options to a Security.yaml file we should only externalize the policy section ...
- 12:42 Task #5440 (Accepted): Security should have its own configuration file
- 16:00 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Applied in changeset r3518.
- 13:35 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Historically it made sense to have a dedicated FLOW3.yaml file. However, in reality it only contains regular settings...
- 18:00 Bug #5153 (Resolved): Routing: RouterCacheAspect only converts objects in the first dimension of route values
- Applied in changeset r3513.
- 22:00 Bug #5484 (Resolved): AOP proxy builder does not add some annotations to built proxy classes
- Applied in changeset r3500.
- 12:20 Bug #5484 (Resolved): AOP proxy builder does not add some annotations to built proxy classes
- The proxy classes retain @param annotations, but loose @return if no parameters exist and also any other annotations....
- 11:00 Feature #5480 (Resolved): JoinPoint should provide a method hasException()
- Applied in changeset r3487.
- 10:09 Feature #5480 (Resolved): JoinPoint should provide a method hasException()
- When implementing After advices it might be handy to test for a possible exception thrown by the target method. There...
- 10:14 Feature #5481 (Resolved): Implement meaningful logging for security / authentication
- Finding out what's wrong during the authentication process can be cumbersome due to its complexity. Therefore we need...
- 09:48 Feature #3620 (Accepted): Implement a request stack
- 15:33 Feature #342: Support for file uploads
- What we need (to consider):
* a form.file viewhelper
* a file validator of some sort
** applicable to traversabl...
- 09:44 Feature #5446 (Resolved): Implement PDO based Cache Backend
- We need a cache backend which supports PDO compatible databases.
Hint: Look at TYPO3 4.3.
- 17:50 Feature #5442 (New): Destroy session / logout user on deleting an account
- On calling remove() , the Account Repository should invalidate the session (or whatever is necessary) of the given ac...
- 16:40 Task #5440 (Resolved): Security should have its own configuration file
- Currently all security related options are configured in the FLOW3.yaml configuration file. As this configuration wil...
Also available in: Atom