From 2009-11-25 to 2009-12-24
- 18:00 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- Applied in changeset r3548.
- 16:55 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- The Resource sub package must be redone. It should support:
* automatic publishing of static package resources
- 16:52 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 16:52 Feature #5774 (New): Package Manager should clear all cache entries tagged with %PACKAGE%
- Whenever a package is activate, deactivated or upgraded the Package Manager should flush all cache entries which are ...
- 18:55 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- here is the link to the fixed BUG, that i was talking about:
- 10:25 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- From Marco Weber:
_As far as i know there was a bug in PHP 5 with an empty PATH_INFO. But i think this bug depends o...
- 10:27 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- By Marco Weber:
Im not sure... The error message sound familiar.
Could this be a problem on the gentoo configurat...
- 06:27 Major Feature #5659: Implement content security
- I saw that you removed the request hash again, with the argument "... it puts content security into Fluid templates.....
- 20:00 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Applied in changeset r3536.
- 19:01 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Now finally the Property Mapper needs to support custom Object Converters (we previously called the Property Editors)...
- 18:45 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- This ticket is a placeholder for all commits related to content security. Obviously this feature still needs to be de...
- 18:27 Task #5658 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces (Part II)
- From the refactoring before alpha1 there are still a few edge cases concerning the naming of classes which turned out...
- 23:28 Task #3374 (Accepted): Support dedicated package versions per context
- I think the latest consensus was to allow multiple package versions inside each package directory and specify the act...
- 09:51 Feature #5612 (Resolved): Property Mapper should be able to map to target if only a setter exists
- The property mapper checks if it can set a certain property in the target by consulting the Class Schema of the targe...
- 01:11 Bug #5599 (Resolved): Various typos in documentation
- I found a couple of (really) minor bugs and typos while going through the docs ...
In chapter 5, example 5.16, the...
- 23:00 Feature #5149 (Resolved): Support counting objects in persistence queries
- Applied in changeset r3532.
- 22:00 Bug #5171 (Resolved): Property Mapper: different action required when identity query returned more than 1 object
- Applied in changeset r3531.
- 22:00 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- Applied in changeset r3530.
- 19:13 Bug #5589 (Accepted): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- 19:06 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- The FLOW3 manual mentions the "initializedAction()" init method on action controllers, while the API docs contain "in...
- 19:00 Feature #5446 (Resolved): Implement PDO based Cache Backend
- Applied in changeset r3528.
- 18:00 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 13:24 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- The Configuration Manager gets the names and options caches configured in Caches.yaml by a setter methods. This array...
- 18:00 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 17:38 Feature #5577 (Accepted): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Realized that this will be difficult / impossible to implement because at the time the configuration is being parsed,...
- 13:28 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- The Configuration Manager should provides some kind of hooks to allow the different submodules of FLOW3 to postproces...
- 17:40 Task #5440: Security should have its own configuration file
- Instead of moving all security related options to a Security.yaml file we should only externalize the policy section ...
- 12:42 Task #5440 (Accepted): Security should have its own configuration file
- 16:00 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Applied in changeset r3518.
- 13:35 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Historically it made sense to have a dedicated FLOW3.yaml file. However, in reality it only contains regular settings...
- 18:00 Bug #5153 (Resolved): Routing: RouterCacheAspect only converts objects in the first dimension of route values
- Applied in changeset r3513.
Also available in: Atom