From 2009-11-29 to 2009-12-28
- 19:31 Task #5851 (Resolved): Security Context Holder redundant?
- It's a bit inconvenient to get hold of the security context because you need to get the Security Context Holder injec...
- 13:16 Feature #5849 (Resolved): Rebuild proxy classes if security policy changes
- We need to monitor the settings (or probably later called "Policies.yaml") file and rebuild the AOP proxy classes if ...
- 11:19 Feature #5846 (Resolved): Implement Account Factory
- Currently the typical code for creating a password-based account looks like this:...
- 14:19 Revision 854dc9e3: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the resource links in the NotFoundView (they still pointed to "Resources/Packages/")
- 18:18 Revision 91c73229: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): The FileSystemPublishingTarget caused a fatal exception when FLOW3 was run in CLI mode - fixed that.
- 18:00 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- Applied in changeset r3548.
- 16:55 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- The Resource sub package must be redone. It should support:
* automatic publishing of static package resources
- 17:21 Revision 11bf8ad9: [+FEATURE][+API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The Resource view helper now supports Resource objects: Like before you can provide a path and package key pointing to a static package resource or you pass it a resource object. Relates to #5822
- [~TASK][~API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The ActionViewhelper now produces only absolute URIs. The argument "absolute" is no...
- 16:52 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 16:52 Feature #5774 (New): Package Manager should clear all cache entries tagged with %PACKAGE%
- Whenever a package is activate, deactivated or upgraded the Package Manager should flush all cache entries which are ...
- 18:55 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- here is the link to the fixed BUG, that i was talking about:
- 10:25 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- From Marco Weber:
_As far as i know there was a bug in PHP 5 with an empty PATH_INFO. But i think this bug depends o...
- 10:27 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- By Marco Weber:
Im not sure... The error message sound familiar.
Could this be a problem on the gentoo configurat...
- 16:06 Revision 78c0022a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Renamed the DDL file for the PDO cache backend.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): fixed tiny typo in an exception message.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): class schemata accept bo...
- 09:41 Bug #5599 (Accepted): Various typos in documentation
- 06:27 Major Feature #5659: Implement content security
- I saw that you removed the request hash again, with the argument "... it puts content security into Fluid templates.....
- 20:00 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Applied in changeset r3536.
- 19:01 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Now finally the Property Mapper needs to support custom Object Converters (we previously called the Property Editors)...
- 19:09 Revision 027a4016: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Removed the "Resource" sub package from the blacklisted sub packages because it now contains a class (Resource) which needs to be persistable.
- [-FEATURE][!!!] FLOW3 (MVC): For now removed the request hash feature (HMAC) because it mocks a level of security for...
- 18:45 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- This ticket is a placeholder for all commits related to content security. Obviously this feature still needs to be de...
- 18:27 Task #5658 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces (Part II)
- From the refactoring before alpha1 there are still a few edge cases concerning the naming of classes which turned out...
- 23:28 Task #3374 (Accepted): Support dedicated package versions per context
- I think the latest consensus was to allow multiple package versions inside each package directory and specify the act...
- 09:51 Feature #5612 (Resolved): Property Mapper should be able to map to target if only a setter exists
- The property mapper checks if it can set a certain property in the target by consulting the Class Schema of the targe...
- 01:11 Bug #5599 (Resolved): Various typos in documentation
- I found a couple of (really) minor bugs and typos while going through the docs ...
In chapter 5, example 5.16, the...
- 19:41 Revision 8e98bfec: [BUGFIX] FLOW3: Accidentally committed a modified Objects.yaml configuration which made the TransientSession the default session. Changed this back to PHPSession.
- 23:00 Feature #5149 (Resolved): Support counting objects in persistence queries
- Applied in changeset r3532.
- 22:21 Revision 33c5457b: [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): The QueryInterface now has a count() method for low-overhead counting of objects. Resolves #5149.
- 22:00 Bug #5171 (Resolved): Property Mapper: different action required when identity query returned more than 1 object
- Applied in changeset r3531.
- 22:00 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- Applied in changeset r3530.
- 19:13 Bug #5589 (Accepted): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- 19:06 Bug #5589 (Resolved): InitalizeActions typo in FLOW3 Manual
- The FLOW3 manual mentions the "initializedAction()" init method on action controllers, while the API docs contain "in...
- 21:46 Revision 87f4abaa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): The Mapper now throws different exceptions if no ore more than one object were found for given identity properties. Fixes #5171.
- 21:15 Revision b6918561: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed names of initialize methods in MVC, fixes #5589.
- 19:00 Feature #5446 (Resolved): Implement PDO based Cache Backend
- Applied in changeset r3528.
- 18:56 Revision 361f5103: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Environment): Renamed getRawGETArguments() and getRawPOSTArguments() to getRawGetArguments() and getRawPostArguments().
- 18:45 Revision 2914f811: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a PDO-based cache backend, resolves #5446.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Renamed APCBackend to ApcBackend, some other changes and optimizations.
[+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility...
- 18:00 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 13:24 Bug #5576 (Resolved): Cache Manager receives bloated configuration array
- The Configuration Manager gets the names and options caches configured in Caches.yaml by a setter methods. This array...
- 18:00 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Applied in changeset r3526.
- 17:38 Feature #5577 (Accepted): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- Realized that this will be difficult / impossible to implement because at the time the configuration is being parsed,...
- 13:28 Feature #5577 (Resolved): Implement postprocessing and validation into the configuration manager
- The Configuration Manager should provides some kind of hooks to allow the different submodules of FLOW3 to postproces...
- 17:48 Revision cc0e877a: [-API] FLOW3 (Configuration): Removed the Configuration Manager's getSettings() method! If you relied on this method please use getConfiguration() instead, but be aware that this is not an official API method. The recommended way to retrieve settings are injectSettings() methods (see manual for more information). Relates to #5577
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Cleaned up and refactored the Configuration Manager's loadConfiguration() method. Reso...
- 17:40 Task #5440: Security should have its own configuration file
- Instead of moving all security related options to a Security.yaml file we should only externalize the policy section ...
- 12:42 Task #5440 (Accepted): Security should have its own configuration file
- 16:03 Revision 79dadd2d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Split the cache in two parts, one using the VariableFrontend (for reflection data) and one using the StringFrontend (for simple status data).
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The cache used to cache revision data is now using the StringFrontend.
- 16:00 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Applied in changeset r3518.
- 13:35 Task #5579 (Resolved): Replace FLOW3.yaml file by a regular Settings.yaml file
- Historically it made sense to have a dedicated FLOW3.yaml file. However, in reality it only contains regular settings...
- 15:53 Revision ddb88dd5: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed some @param annotations.
- 15:40 Revision d41309c3: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed the failing Configuration Manager test committed in the last revision. Also removed the Blog package from the PackageStates.yaml
- 15:04 Revision fe6c6df9: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Configuration): Merged the FLOW3 settings into the generic Settings.yaml file, dropping support for the FLOW3.yaml files. This means that you need to move all your custom settings from your own FLOW3.yaml files to Settings.yaml. Note that in FLOW3.yaml files no "FLOW3:" key on the first level was necessary which now becomes mandatory in the Settings.yaml file. Resolves #5579
- [~FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The configuration cache (usually only used in Production context) is now cleared au...
Also available in: Atom