From 2009-12-07 to 2010-01-05
- 14:33 Bug #5889 (Resolved): Kickstart twice defined as svn:external
- In the base distribution (https://svn.typo3.org/FLOW3/Distributions/Base) the Kickstart is defined twise as svn:exter...
- 14:30 Feature #5882 (Closed): Caching for Package Manager/Package file listing
- Currently, everytime FLOW3's Package Manager initializes it will traverse the folder structure via a DirectoryIterato...
- 19:31 Task #5851 (Resolved): Security Context Holder redundant?
- It's a bit inconvenient to get hold of the security context because you need to get the Security Context Holder injec...
- 13:16 Feature #5849 (Resolved): Rebuild proxy classes if security policy changes
- We need to monitor the settings (or probably later called "Policies.yaml") file and rebuild the AOP proxy classes if ...
- 11:19 Feature #5846 (Resolved): Implement Account Factory
- Currently the typical code for creating a password-based account looks like this:...
- 14:19 Revision 854dc9e3: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the resource links in the NotFoundView (they still pointed to "Resources/Packages/")
- 18:18 Revision 91c73229: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): The FileSystemPublishingTarget caused a fatal exception when FLOW3 was run in CLI mode - fixed that.
- 18:00 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- Applied in changeset r3548.
- 16:55 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- The Resource sub package must be redone. It should support:
* automatic publishing of static package resources
- 17:21 Revision 11bf8ad9: [+FEATURE][+API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The Resource view helper now supports Resource objects: Like before you can provide a path and package key pointing to a static package resource or you pass it a resource object. Relates to #5822
- [~TASK][~API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The ActionViewhelper now produces only absolute URIs. The argument "absolute" is no...
- 16:52 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 16:52 Feature #5774 (New): Package Manager should clear all cache entries tagged with %PACKAGE%
- Whenever a package is activate, deactivated or upgraded the Package Manager should flush all cache entries which are ...
- 18:55 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- here is the link to the fixed BUG, that i was talking about:
- 10:25 Bug #3375: PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- From Marco Weber:
_As far as i know there was a bug in PHP 5 with an empty PATH_INFO. But i think this bug depends o...
- 10:27 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- By Marco Weber:
Im not sure... The error message sound familiar.
Could this be a problem on the gentoo configurat...
- 16:06 Revision 78c0022a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Renamed the DDL file for the PDO cache backend.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): fixed tiny typo in an exception message.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): class schemata accept bo...
- 09:41 Bug #5599 (Accepted): Various typos in documentation
- 06:27 Major Feature #5659: Implement content security
- I saw that you removed the request hash again, with the argument "... it puts content security into Fluid templates.....
- 20:00 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Applied in changeset r3536.
- 19:01 Feature #5660 (Resolved): Implement support for Object Converters
- Now finally the Property Mapper needs to support custom Object Converters (we previously called the Property Editors)...
- 19:09 Revision 027a4016: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Removed the "Resource" sub package from the blacklisted sub packages because it now contains a class (Resource) which needs to be persistable.
- [-FEATURE][!!!] FLOW3 (MVC): For now removed the request hash feature (HMAC) because it mocks a level of security for...
- 18:45 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- This ticket is a placeholder for all commits related to content security. Obviously this feature still needs to be de...
- 18:27 Task #5658 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces (Part II)
- From the refactoring before alpha1 there are still a few edge cases concerning the naming of classes which turned out...
Also available in: Atom