From 2009-12-15 to 2010-01-13
- 18:04 Bug #5889 (Resolved): Kickstart twice defined as svn:external
- Resolved in r3613
- 16:45 Bug #5889 (Accepted): Kickstart twice defined as svn:external
- 18:00 Feature #6006 (Resolved): Base FLOW3 persistence directly on database, not on TYPO3CR
- Applied in changeset r3616.
- 16:55 Feature #6006 (Resolved): Base FLOW3 persistence directly on database, not on TYPO3CR
- Once upon a time we decided to use JSR-283 for storing our content. That still makes sense for the CMS, but for the f...
- 17:48 Revision bc1286a4: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a runtime notice caused by too terse programming.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): added three more methods to the public API of the Manager.
- 17:30 Revision 4800e181: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Wrote a new persistence backend using a database directly instead of TYPO3CR. Details see below. Resolves #6006.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added new backend classes that can be used for further backends.
[-API] FLOW3 (Persistenc...
- 17:13 Revision 06828112: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- 17:03 Feature #342 (Resolved): Support for file uploads
- 16:59 Feature #6008 (Resolved): Automatically purge files of removed resources
- When a resource object is discarded, the related file should be removed as well.
However, such a mechanism require...
- 16:53 Feature #5481 (Resolved): Implement meaningful logging for security / authentication
- 16:51 Bug #6005 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getProperty() behaves not as documented when property does not exist
- The method should throw an exception as per it's documentation, but returns NULL, which is not really the same thing ...
- 14:00 Feature #5998 (Resolved): More flexible subpackage directory structure
- Applied in changeset r3606.
- 12:32 Feature #5998 (Resolved): More flexible subpackage directory structure
- Currently there is an option to set a @subpackage in a route configuration which will later be translated into a clas...
- 14:00 Feature #5995 (Resolved): Implicitly call __toString method if action result is an object
- Applied in changeset r3606.
- 11:57 Feature #5995 (Resolved): Implicitly call __toString method if action result is an object
- If an action method returns an object, the ActionController should check if a __toString method exists and if so call...
- 13:50 Revision bc5c763a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): If the result of an action method is an object providing a __toString() method, this method will be called by the ActionController and its result will be added to the response content. Resolves #5995
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): The routes property @controller now allows the use of namespace separators for referring to c...
- 12:09 Task #5658 (Accepted): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces (Part II)
- 09:32 Task #5927 (Resolved): Write documentation for Cache Framework
- The basic use of the cache framework and the setup of its different backends needs to be documented.
- 14:33 Bug #5889 (Resolved): Kickstart twice defined as svn:external
- In the base distribution (https://svn.typo3.org/FLOW3/Distributions/Base) the Kickstart is defined twise as svn:exter...
- 14:30 Feature #5882 (Closed): Caching for Package Manager/Package file listing
- Currently, everytime FLOW3's Package Manager initializes it will traverse the folder structure via a DirectoryIterato...
- 19:31 Task #5851 (Resolved): Security Context Holder redundant?
- It's a bit inconvenient to get hold of the security context because you need to get the Security Context Holder injec...
- 13:16 Feature #5849 (Resolved): Rebuild proxy classes if security policy changes
- We need to monitor the settings (or probably later called "Policies.yaml") file and rebuild the AOP proxy classes if ...
- 11:19 Feature #5846 (Resolved): Implement Account Factory
- Currently the typical code for creating a password-based account looks like this:...
- 14:19 Revision 854dc9e3: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the resource links in the NotFoundView (they still pointed to "Resources/Packages/")
- 18:18 Revision 91c73229: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): The FileSystemPublishingTarget caused a fatal exception when FLOW3 was run in CLI mode - fixed that.
- 18:00 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- Applied in changeset r3548.
- 16:55 Feature #5822 (Resolved): Implement proper resource management
- The Resource sub package must be redone. It should support:
* automatic publishing of static package resources
- 17:21 Revision 11bf8ad9: [+FEATURE][+API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The Resource view helper now supports Resource objects: Like before you can provide a path and package key pointing to a static package resource or you pass it a resource object. Relates to #5822
- [~TASK][~API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The ActionViewhelper now produces only absolute URIs. The argument "absolute" is no...
- 16:52 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 16:52 Feature #5774 (New): Package Manager should clear all cache entries tagged with %PACKAGE%
- Whenever a package is activate, deactivated or upgraded the Package Manager should flush all cache entries which are ...
Also available in: Atom