From 2009-12-20 to 2010-01-18
- 19:59 Revision fec69724: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Adjusted RequestTest to latest changes.
- 19:49 Revision d87a7000: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): getControllerName() in Request now tries to return the correctly cased name of the controller, to make sure Fluid can find the templates.
- 18:03 Revision 52033d13: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the coding guidelines. Somehow the changes I previously made for r3643 are lost, so here they are again. Relates to #5658
- 17:39 Revision 75590a75: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added a safeguard when settings properties, to catch NULL values.
- 11:33 Revision a5cea541: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Fixed a bug that would occur if an array with a non-existing key would be passed to ObjectAccess::getProperty(), fixes #6073
- 10:31 Revision 78c0e0c0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Corrected some minor errors in the manual, fixes #5599.
- 10:28 Revision f34c0887: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a few typos in the Resources chapter.
- 10:10 Revision 62d0f1e0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): PdoBackend can now handle NULL in properties declared as SplObjectStorage, fixes #6069. Applied the same fix for array processing.
- 18:47 Revision 69712d99: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 Distribution: Implemented a migration script to convert data stored in the TYPO3CR into the format used by the new persistence backend used in 1.0.0 alpha 7. Just run ./flow3 migrate persistence and the script will migrate data from TYPO3CR.db to Objects.db.
- 17:01 Revision 654f2d18: [+FEATURE] FLOW3: Implemented a migration script to convert usage of class names to those used in 1.0.0 alpha 7. Just run ./flow3 migrate classnames and the script will update PHP, XML and YAML files of all installed packages.
- 15:49 Revision 7a4ae368: [~TASK] Global: Commit of those files whose case of the filename changed. Relates to #5658
- 15:38 Revision 479ecb0c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the Coding Guidelines: removed inconsistent exceptions from the general class naming rules. Also added the rule that names of aspect classes must end with "Aspect". Relates to #5658
- [~TASK] Global: Renamed many classes and interfaces in order to be consistent with FLOW3's naming rules. A migration ...
- 12:04 Revision 918eb425: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Files::readDirectoriesRecursively now optionally returns the real path of all files found.
- 10:57 Revision db93396c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Followup to r3633 regarding timestamp detection in mapDateTime().
- 10:31 Revision a84876b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed RouterTest that missed a mocked logger after r3634.
- 21:24 Revision c846d8a0: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Adjusted RouterTest to the changes done in r3633.
- 17:57 Revision 88b39eab: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Added an additional log message to the Router's resolve() method so that links which don't match a route can be debugged more easily.
- 17:42 Revision b29cf27b: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): DataMapper now typecasts values to the intended type when mapping properties. Fixes #6028.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): DateTime properties being NULL can be persisted now. Fixes #6029.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC...
- 17:48 Revision bc1286a4: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a runtime notice caused by too terse programming.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): added three more methods to the public API of the Manager.
- 17:30 Revision 4800e181: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Wrote a new persistence backend using a database directly instead of TYPO3CR. Details see below. Resolves #6006.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added new backend classes that can be used for further backends.
[-API] FLOW3 (Persistenc...
- 17:13 Revision 06828112: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- 13:50 Revision bc5c763a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): If the result of an action method is an object providing a __toString() method, this method will be called by the ActionController and its result will be added to the response content. Resolves #5995
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): The routes property @controller now allows the use of namespace separators for referring to c...
- 14:19 Revision 854dc9e3: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the resource links in the NotFoundView (they still pointed to "Resources/Packages/")
- 18:18 Revision 91c73229: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): The FileSystemPublishingTarget caused a fatal exception when FLOW3 was run in CLI mode - fixed that.
- 17:21 Revision 11bf8ad9: [+FEATURE][+API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The Resource view helper now supports Resource objects: Like before you can provide a path and package key pointing to a static package resource or you pass it a resource object. Relates to #5822
- [~TASK][~API] Fluid (ViewHelper): The ActionViewhelper now produces only absolute URIs. The argument "absolute" is no...
Also available in: Atom