From 2010-01-07 to 2010-02-05
- 13:12 Revision 377e937e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the GrantedAuhorityInterface and replaced all uses of "Granted Authority" by "Role". Resolves #6317
- 11:30 Revision 970bd32b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed a wrong @param annotation and added a missing sprintf() in a logging call.
- 10:59 Revision 9dc595e7: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a wrong provider name in the examples of the Security Framework section.
- 10:41 Revision 188f6ff9: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Replaced the occurrences of "UsernamePasswordCR" with "PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider" to match the class name changes in FLOW3 1.0.0 alpha 7.
- 16:53 Revision 8571e9fd: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Got rid of Literal, BindVariableValue, Ordering, Selector and QueryObjectModel; relates to #6267.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): QueryInterface now has signatures for in() and contains(), relates to #1884.
- 18:32 Revision b3a62e78: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): When setting up signal/slot wiring do not rely on the YAML parser returning true booleans in the specific case at hand.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed $signalSlotDispatcher to $signalDispatcher like in other classes.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (...
- 10:54 Revision 4b8f4fee: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a PHP Cache Frontend which allows for effective caching of PHP code which is included with require_once() instead of runtime parsing with eval(). This significantly improves speed when used in combination with an opcode cache such as APC. Currently only the FileBackend supports PHP code caching. Resolves #6137
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): The AOP Framework now uses the new PHP cache frontend for storing AOP proxy classes. Speeds u...
- 19:10 Revision 4c5a8088: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): PropertyMapper::transformToObject() now returns the result of an object converter call if it is NULL or an object. If an error object is returned, it returns NULL and adds the error to the mapping results. Fixes #6209.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): The ResourceObjectConverter now returns NULL if no file was uploaded. In case an upload err...
- 17:30 Revision 16b4c3cf: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed a runtime notice in PropertyMapper, fixes #6204.
- 17:29 Revision c6eff186: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Fixed a runtime notice in ReflectionService, fixes #6162.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Now a single package can be symlinked.
- 10:49 Revision f2e2e646: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the messed up (r3742) version compare in FLOW3.php.
- 21:29 Revision a141272f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): The PropertyMapper now only maps to settable properties and no longer relies on the class schema to determine the type for the target property - it uses the setter parameter's type if available and falls back to the class schema if needed. Resolves #5612.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): When reflecting classes entities and value objects are checked for being declared prot...
- 11:31 Revision 2e6d5afa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Some updates on package management.
- 10:48 Revision c16051b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Bootstrap): The "exception" thrown when PHP does not support namespaces now links to the exception wiki page.
- 21:10 Revision b417b1a1: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getProperty() now throws an exception when a property does not exist, fixes #6005.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): GenericObjectValidator now checks properties even if they are not accessible normally.
- 18:55 Revision adfea1d3: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Renamed some testcases to match their test subjects, removed an outdated todo annotation in PropertyReflection.
- 15:56 Revision 685a1488: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Follow-up to r3734 fixing failing tests, related to #6124.
- 14:38 Revision 4fdc7b69: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Cleaned up persistence backend structure, resolves #6124.
- 11:56 Revision c5024e82: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): The EmailAddressValidator now rejects addresses with more than one @ sign as well as non-word characters at the end. Fixes #6089.
- 10:58 Revision 95888657: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed SQL to work around what is presumably a bug in some PDO versions.
- 16:05 Revision ead5337b: Set next version number of package FLOW3 to version 1.0.0-alpha8
- 15:56 Revision 10cc96a2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Request::getController now extracts the controller name from the controller object name to assure that the case is correct.
- 14:22 Revision 2455322a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed SQL casts to work with MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- 10:14 Revision 5e7ebb43: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): Fixed a bug which resulted in resources which were imported by importResource() to not be published by the FileSystemPublishingTarget. Fixes #6092
- 19:59 Revision fec69724: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Adjusted RequestTest to latest changes.
- 19:49 Revision d87a7000: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): getControllerName() in Request now tries to return the correctly cased name of the controller, to make sure Fluid can find the templates.
- 18:03 Revision 52033d13: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the coding guidelines. Somehow the changes I previously made for r3643 are lost, so here they are again. Relates to #5658
- 17:39 Revision 75590a75: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added a safeguard when settings properties, to catch NULL values.
- 11:33 Revision a5cea541: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Fixed a bug that would occur if an array with a non-existing key would be passed to ObjectAccess::getProperty(), fixes #6073
- 10:31 Revision 78c0e0c0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Corrected some minor errors in the manual, fixes #5599.
- 10:28 Revision f34c0887: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a few typos in the Resources chapter.
- 10:10 Revision 62d0f1e0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): PdoBackend can now handle NULL in properties declared as SplObjectStorage, fixes #6069. Applied the same fix for array processing.
- 18:47 Revision 69712d99: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 Distribution: Implemented a migration script to convert data stored in the TYPO3CR into the format used by the new persistence backend used in 1.0.0 alpha 7. Just run ./flow3 migrate persistence and the script will migrate data from TYPO3CR.db to Objects.db.
- 17:01 Revision 654f2d18: [+FEATURE] FLOW3: Implemented a migration script to convert usage of class names to those used in 1.0.0 alpha 7. Just run ./flow3 migrate classnames and the script will update PHP, XML and YAML files of all installed packages.
- 15:49 Revision 7a4ae368: [~TASK] Global: Commit of those files whose case of the filename changed. Relates to #5658
- 15:38 Revision 479ecb0c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the Coding Guidelines: removed inconsistent exceptions from the general class naming rules. Also added the rule that names of aspect classes must end with "Aspect". Relates to #5658
- [~TASK] Global: Renamed many classes and interfaces in order to be consistent with FLOW3's naming rules. A migration ...
- 12:04 Revision 918eb425: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Files::readDirectoriesRecursively now optionally returns the real path of all files found.
- 10:57 Revision db93396c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Followup to r3633 regarding timestamp detection in mapDateTime().
- 10:31 Revision a84876b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed RouterTest that missed a mocked logger after r3634.
- 21:24 Revision c846d8a0: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Adjusted RouterTest to the changes done in r3633.
- 17:57 Revision 88b39eab: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Added an additional log message to the Router's resolve() method so that links which don't match a route can be debugged more easily.
- 17:42 Revision b29cf27b: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): DataMapper now typecasts values to the intended type when mapping properties. Fixes #6028.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): DateTime properties being NULL can be persisted now. Fixes #6029.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC...
- 17:48 Revision bc1286a4: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a runtime notice caused by too terse programming.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): added three more methods to the public API of the Manager.
- 17:30 Revision 4800e181: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Wrote a new persistence backend using a database directly instead of TYPO3CR. Details see below. Resolves #6006.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added new backend classes that can be used for further backends.
[-API] FLOW3 (Persistenc...
- 17:13 Revision 06828112: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Nitpicking on param annotations.
- 13:50 Revision bc5c763a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): If the result of an action method is an object providing a __toString() method, this method will be called by the ActionController and its result will be added to the response content. Resolves #5995
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): The routes property @controller now allows the use of namespace separators for referring to c...
Also available in: Atom