From 2010-01-20 to 2010-02-18
- 23:32 Revision 51f4ce48: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Completely rewrote dirty checking, achieves massive speedup; isNew() and isDirty() are no longer AOP'ed into objects but reside in the PersistenceManager now.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): getObjectDataByQuery(), getObjectCountByQuery() now in PersistenceManagerInterface.
- 22:49 Revision c909f571: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed exception when building empty objects caused by recent AOP changes (r3823); removed object factory from AOP proxy class template.
- 15:12 Revision 50cc51c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the ACL subpackage of the Security subpackage, which should not have been there since the last commit.
- 15:07 Revision b133f1d2: [~TASK] FLOW3(Security): Replaced all occurrences of ACL by Policy. Resolves #6462
- 00:01 Revision 35190454: [+TASK] FLOW3(Security): Moved the security policy configuration to its own Policy.yaml file. Resolves #5440
- 18:59 Revision 235c5d0a: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): If an advice is executed can now depend on runtime evaluations, which can be configured in the pointcut expression. Relates to #5659.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Properties of the AOP proxy class are now prefixed by FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_. This fixes #6188.
- 13:12 Revision 377e937e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the GrantedAuhorityInterface and replaced all uses of "Granted Authority" by "Role". Resolves #6317
- 11:30 Revision 970bd32b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed a wrong @param annotation and added a missing sprintf() in a logging call.
- 10:59 Revision 9dc595e7: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a wrong provider name in the examples of the Security Framework section.
- 10:41 Revision 188f6ff9: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Replaced the occurrences of "UsernamePasswordCR" with "PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider" to match the class name changes in FLOW3 1.0.0 alpha 7.
- 16:53 Revision 8571e9fd: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Got rid of Literal, BindVariableValue, Ordering, Selector and QueryObjectModel; relates to #6267.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): QueryInterface now has signatures for in() and contains(), relates to #1884.
- 18:32 Revision b3a62e78: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): When setting up signal/slot wiring do not rely on the YAML parser returning true booleans in the specific case at hand.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed $signalSlotDispatcher to $signalDispatcher like in other classes.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (...
- 10:54 Revision 4b8f4fee: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a PHP Cache Frontend which allows for effective caching of PHP code which is included with require_once() instead of runtime parsing with eval(). This significantly improves speed when used in combination with an opcode cache such as APC. Currently only the FileBackend supports PHP code caching. Resolves #6137
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): The AOP Framework now uses the new PHP cache frontend for storing AOP proxy classes. Speeds u...
- 19:10 Revision 4c5a8088: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): PropertyMapper::transformToObject() now returns the result of an object converter call if it is NULL or an object. If an error object is returned, it returns NULL and adds the error to the mapping results. Fixes #6209.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): The ResourceObjectConverter now returns NULL if no file was uploaded. In case an upload err...
- 17:30 Revision 16b4c3cf: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed a runtime notice in PropertyMapper, fixes #6204.
- 17:29 Revision c6eff186: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Fixed a runtime notice in ReflectionService, fixes #6162.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Now a single package can be symlinked.
- 10:49 Revision f2e2e646: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the messed up (r3742) version compare in FLOW3.php.
- 21:29 Revision a141272f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): The PropertyMapper now only maps to settable properties and no longer relies on the class schema to determine the type for the target property - it uses the setter parameter's type if available and falls back to the class schema if needed. Resolves #5612.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): When reflecting classes entities and value objects are checked for being declared prot...
- 11:31 Revision 2e6d5afa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Some updates on package management.
- 10:48 Revision c16051b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Bootstrap): The "exception" thrown when PHP does not support namespaces now links to the exception wiki page.
- 21:10 Revision b417b1a1: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getProperty() now throws an exception when a property does not exist, fixes #6005.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): GenericObjectValidator now checks properties even if they are not accessible normally.
- 18:55 Revision adfea1d3: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Renamed some testcases to match their test subjects, removed an outdated todo annotation in PropertyReflection.
- 15:56 Revision 685a1488: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Follow-up to r3734 fixing failing tests, related to #6124.
- 14:38 Revision 4fdc7b69: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Cleaned up persistence backend structure, resolves #6124.
- 11:56 Revision c5024e82: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): The EmailAddressValidator now rejects addresses with more than one @ sign as well as non-word characters at the end. Fixes #6089.
- 10:58 Revision 95888657: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Changed SQL to work around what is presumably a bug in some PDO versions.
Also available in: Atom