From 2010-01-24 to 2010-02-22
- 18:42 Revision e937c559: [~TASK] FLOW3: Adjusted the unit tests of the FileSystemPublishingTarget and Environment so that they can be executed from within Netbeans.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a comment in the deprecated ObjectFactory.
- 17:00 Task #6564 (Resolved): Move the YAML parser from its own package to within FLOW3
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 16:00 Task #6564 (Resolved): Move the YAML parser from its own package to within FLOW3
- In order to make FLOW3 self-contained, move the YAML parser to the FLOW3 package and removed the dependency to the YA...
- 17:00 Task #6562 (Resolved): Make Object Manager API more consistent
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 15:53 Task #6562 (Resolved): Make Object Manager API more consistent
- As we're finally approaching a first beta version of FLOW3, it's probably the last chance to make a few changes to th...
- 17:00 Task #2123 (Resolved): Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 16:23 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Applied in changeset r3833.
This works for my Environment! Thanks
- 16:00 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Applied in changeset r3833.
- 16:17 Revision cfee0bf0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Implemented a static object container which is automatically built. It's essentially a hardcoded version of the autowired and configured object dependencies - just a lot faster. Many tests are still missing, but the version in this commit should be mostly functional. Addresses #3740 and resolves #2123.
- [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (Object): Heavily refactored the Object Manager and its tests. The most important change is the rem...
- 16:00 Bug #3375 (Resolved): PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- Applied in changeset r3833.
- 15:08 Bug #3375 (Accepted): PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- 15:23 Revision b99ba4ab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): The request URI is now detected correctly with PHP as Apache module as well as FastCGI (tested on Cherokee). Fixes #3029, fixes #3375.
- 12:00 Bug #6529 (Resolved): Fully support regular expressions for method names in pointcut expressions
- Applied in changeset r3832.
- 11:44 Bug #6529 (Resolved): Fully support regular expressions for method names in pointcut expressions
- Currently only a limited set of regular expressions can be used in a pointcut expression, for example:...
- 11:47 Revision 0a079ffa: [+Bugfix] FLOW3 (AOP): Parentheses are now correctly parsed in the regular expression defining a method name in a pointcut expression. Resolves #6529
- 01:09 Bug #6501: RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Dear Karsten,
Thank you for your response.
No, you didn't get me right, but it is not your mistake. I didn't ex...
- 23:54 Bug #6501 (Needs Feedback): RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Well, if I get you right, you want to use MySQL. Then you need to configure FLOW3 accordingly....
- 23:48 Bug #6290 (Resolved): Dirty checking fails due to order of object reconstitution
- Fixed as of r3830 (forgot to tag the commit message accordingly).
- 23:32 Revision 51f4ce48: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Completely rewrote dirty checking, achieves massive speedup; isNew() and isDirty() are no longer AOP'ed into objects but reside in the PersistenceManager now.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): getObjectDataByQuery(), getObjectCountByQuery() now in PersistenceManagerInterface.
- 21:17 Bug #6339: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Possible, yes. But no longer needed with the new file caching backend available in SVN - paths are much shorter there...
- 19:34 Bug #6339: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- yes i know that i need to do that in windows but the error message is still wrong. is it possible to check the path l...
- 19:31 Bug #6339 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- The path it tries to touch is too long for windows. Try setting the path to the temporary dir to something shorter, l...
- 19:29 Bug #6323 (Closed): Classes in the Reflection subpackage should be instantiated via the object framework
- No, this is a deliberate decision. The classes in the reflection subpackage are not subject to AOP or Persistence, no...
- 19:26 Bug #6411 (Accepted): Undefined index classname in DataMapper method mapSingleObject
- 19:25 Feature #6426: Implement caching backend for other opcode caches.
- Well, alongside APC we support memcache. eaccelerator did not work with PHP 5.3 anyway last time I checked, has this ...
- 19:21 Task #6520 (Resolved): Differentiate between NULL and empty array/SplObjectStorage
- When reconstituting objects we should only thaw array/SplObjectStorage if we had that when persisting and leave NULL ...
- 19:46 Bug #6501: RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Even after the sqlite driver is there, it is puzzling for me why Flow3 doesn't see mysql driver.
- 19:06 Bug #6501 (Closed): RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Could not create persistence tables with DSN "sqlite:/var/www/typo3dev.co.uk/flow3/Data/Persistent/Objects.db". PDO e...
- 22:49 Revision c909f571: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed exception when building empty objects caused by recent AOP changes (r3823); removed object factory from AOP proxy class template.
- 16:00 Task #6462 (Resolved): Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- Applied in changeset r3826.
- 00:10 Task #6462 (Resolved): Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- 15:12 Revision 50cc51c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the ACL subpackage of the Security subpackage, which should not have been there since the last commit.
- 15:07 Revision b133f1d2: [~TASK] FLOW3(Security): Replaced all occurrences of ACL by Policy. Resolves #6462
- 01:00 Task #5440 (Resolved): Security should have its own configuration file
- Applied in changeset r3824.
- 00:01 Revision 35190454: [+TASK] FLOW3(Security): Moved the security policy configuration to its own Policy.yaml file. Resolves #5440
- 14:00 Feature #6456 (Closed): Customization/localization of validator errors
- Add the possibility to customize the validation error messages. For example: in Zend Framework each validator has a l...
- 19:00 Bug #6188 (Resolved): The properties of the AOP proxy should have a more "internal" name
- Applied in changeset r3823.
- 18:59 Revision 235c5d0a: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): If an advice is executed can now depend on runtime evaluations, which can be configured in the pointcut expression. Relates to #5659.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Properties of the AOP proxy class are now prefixed by FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_. This fixes #6188.
- 09:15 Feature #6426 (Closed): Implement caching backend for other opcode caches.
- Currently the flow3 caching backend as well as its typo3 backport support the APC opcode cache.
Other populare opcod...
- 10:50 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Oh I'm sorry it's exactly the other way around! The first example produces the error! Sry haven't been sleeping much....
- 10:22 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Finally I figured the difference!
- 20:25 Bug #6411 (Resolved): Undefined index classname in DataMapper method mapSingleObject
- When the same object is referenced more than once in the data retrieved from database, the classname field is just se...
- 03:31 Feature #6390 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- Would be great to enable the Access of Arrays through the getPropertyPath.
It already used to work with this old i...
- 13:17 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- This is my Configuration directory
- 15:14 Feature #3337: Allow to count lazy-loaded objects without fetching them from the persistence layer
- I have implemented this in Extbase with a initialize template method in the LazyLoadingProxy/LazyObjectStorage.
- 10:33 Bug #6339 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Warning: touch() [<a href='function.touch'>function.touch</a>]: Unable to create file C:/xampp/htdocs/FLOW3/Data/Temp...
- 18:27 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Could you package your Configuration folder and attach it here? Feel free to blank out usernames/passwords, but if re...
- 17:35 Bug #6323 (Closed): Classes in the Reflection subpackage should be instantiated via the object framework
- E.g. \F3\FLOW3\Reflection\ClassReflection is instantiated throughout FLOW3 with the new operator, but shouldn't.
- 14:00 Task #6317 (Resolved): Replace "Granted Authority" by "Role"
- Applied in changeset r3806.
- 13:11 Task #6317 (Resolved): Replace "Granted Authority" by "Role"
- The (more general) concept of granted authorities doesn't seem to be necessary, as a "role" is the only granted autho...
- 13:12 Revision 377e937e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the GrantedAuhorityInterface and replaced all uses of "Granted Authority" by "Role". Resolves #6317
- 11:33 Bug #3029 (Accepted): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- 11:32 Bug #6154 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\Cache\Exception thrown in file FileBackend.php
- Please check your file permissions.
A "sudo ./Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/setfilepermissions" with the correc...
- 11:30 Revision 970bd32b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed a wrong @param annotation and added a missing sprintf() in a logging call.
- 10:59 Revision 9dc595e7: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a wrong provider name in the examples of the Security Framework section.
- 10:52 Bug #6315 (Resolved): Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are ignored
- (by Fabian Guth)
Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are
After hours of ...
- 10:41 Revision 188f6ff9: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Replaced the occurrences of "UsernamePasswordCR" with "PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider" to match the class name changes in FLOW3 1.0.0 alpha 7.
- 21:53 Bug #6290 (Resolved): Dirty checking fails due to order of object reconstitution
- Here is how it breaks (for the sake of simplicity in a blog with one post):
# A blog post shall be shown
# The acti...
- 16:09 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I have made some tests:
I tested this url with different RewriteRules.
- 14:39 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> By Marco Weber:
> Im not sure... The error message sound familiar.
> Could this be...
- 09:49 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Yes I do:...
- 17:42 Bug #6266 (Needs Feedback): Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- This works as expected here. If you change the setting, do you get an exception? Or how do you know your setting is n...
- 15:52 Bug #6266 (Resolved): Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- 17:18 Feature #4469 (Accepted): Implement a central command line controller
- 17:02 Feature #6008 (Resolved): Automatically purge files of removed resources
- Resolved as of r3769.
- 17:00 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Add more query options
- Applied in changeset r3783.
- 16:53 Revision 8571e9fd: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Got rid of Literal, BindVariableValue, Ordering, Selector and QueryObjectModel; relates to #6267.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): QueryInterface now has signatures for in() and contains(), relates to #1884.
- 16:36 Major Feature #6267 (Resolved): Speed up persistence
- Do some more profiling, get rid of useless stuff, check dirty checking, ...
- 19:00 Feature #6177 (Resolved): Implement CRUD hooks in persistence
- Applied in changeset r3769.
- 18:32 Revision b3a62e78: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): When setting up signal/slot wiring do not rely on the YAML parser returning true booleans in the specific case at hand.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Monitor): Renamed $signalSlotDispatcher to $signalDispatcher like in other classes.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (...
- 11:00 Feature #6137 (Resolved): Implement a PHP Code Cache Frontend
- Applied in changeset r3758.
- 10:54 Revision 4b8f4fee: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implemented a PHP Cache Frontend which allows for effective caching of PHP code which is included with require_once() instead of runtime parsing with eval(). This significantly improves speed when used in combination with an opcode cache such as APC. Currently only the FileBackend supports PHP code caching. Resolves #6137
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): The AOP Framework now uses the new PHP cache frontend for storing AOP proxy classes. Speeds u...
- 20:00 Bug #6209 (Resolved): Not uploading a file for a resource leads to an error
- Applied in changeset r3757.
- 19:00 Bug #6209 (Accepted): Not uploading a file for a resource leads to an error
- 17:53 Bug #6209 (Resolved): Not uploading a file for a resource leads to an error
- Try creating a post without uploading a file and you'll get a nice exception:...
- 19:10 Revision 4c5a8088: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): PropertyMapper::transformToObject() now returns the result of an object converter call if it is NULL or an object. If an error object is returned, it returns NULL and adds the error to the mapping results. Fixes #6209.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): The ResourceObjectConverter now returns NULL if no file was uploaded. In case an upload err...
- 18:00 Bug #6204 (Resolved): Runtime Notice in PropertyMapper Line 249
- Applied in changeset r3756.
- 16:22 Bug #6204 (Accepted): Runtime Notice in PropertyMapper Line 249
- 14:49 Bug #6204 (Resolved): Runtime Notice in PropertyMapper Line 249
- Runtime Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in ***/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Classes/Property/Propert...
- 17:30 Revision 16b4c3cf: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed a runtime notice in PropertyMapper, fixes #6204.
- 21:59 Bug #6195 (Resolved): Empty form fields converted to empty string instead of type declared for property
- After submitting an empty form field of an integer property i get the following error:
#1244465559: Expected prope...
Also available in: Atom