From 2010-01-29 to 2010-02-27
- 15:59 Bug #6628 (Resolved): Default values in F3\FLOW3\Locale\Locale
If you create an locale object (\F3\FLOW3\Locale\Locale) with only the language, the default values interferes...
- 15:43 Revision a04317f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the security logging aspect which should now log all interesting debug information from an authentication provider.
- 17:49 Revision ed51270c: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): The property mapper now doesn't map properties if the source is NULL and the target is an object. This helps for example while updating objects which contain a resource which is unchanged (in which case the getUploadedFiles function returns NULL for that property).
- 16:13 Bug #6620 (Resolved): ./flow3 cache flush throws Exception in "..../Cache/Backend/FileBackend.php line 197"
- developer@wda ~ $ ./flow3 cache flush
Uncaught Exception in FLOW3 #1: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for forea...
- 15:34 Revision c2b62c16: [~API] FLOW3 (Utility): Renamed detectBaseUri() to getBaseUri().
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Recomitted my previous change in getRequestPath and reworked the path rendering in the Request o...
- 13:03 Bug #6315: Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are ignored
- phpinfo() says:
This server is protected with the Suhosin Patch 0.9.8
- 12:51 Bug #6315 (Needs Feedback): Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are ignored
- Do you have the Suhosin/Hardened PHP patch installed? Check phpinfo() to make sure, please.
- 00:05 Revision 2fc8d241: [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added detectBaseUri() to Environment. Given an URI instance it tries to detect the corresponding base URI.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added getScriptRequestPath() to Environment, returns the path to the actual script request re...
- 19:30 Revision 23867970: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Found out that the getRequestPath() method returned a wrong path in the FCGI case. Probably now finally fixes #6596
- 19:09 Feature #6609 (Closed): Implement joins for queries
- One possibility for a join implementation could work as follows:
First a precondition has to be considered: You a...
- 18:51 Task #6601 (Accepted): Introduce a new roles definition syntax including runtime constraints
- 18:13 Task #6601 (On Hold): Introduce a new roles definition syntax including runtime constraints
- The roles definition in the Policy.yaml should look like that in the future:
- 18:51 Task #6600 (Accepted): Remove the privilege concept vom ACLs
- 18:10 Task #6600 (Resolved): Remove the privilege concept vom ACLs
- ACL entries will simply define the access privilege by defining a GRANT or DENY for a resource. Example Policy.yaml e...
- 18:51 Task #6599 (Accepted): Implement new syntax for policy resources including runtime constraints
- 18:07 Task #6599 (Resolved): Implement new syntax for policy resources including runtime constraints
- example of a Policy.yaml:...
- 18:50 Task #6135 (Accepted): Authentication Manager has to make sure that only one Party can be authenticated at a time
- 18:50 Task #5851 (Accepted): Security Context Holder redundant?
- 18:41 Feature #6607 (Closed): Enable security for REST services
- We'll have to check what we need to do for that in regards of authentication, authorization and "session" management
- 18:39 Task #6606 (Closed): RequestHash should be implemented by a firewall filter
- The currently disabled feature of a request hash checking the correctness of a submitted form has to be reimplemented...
- 18:33 Feature #6605 (Resolved): Integrate the security policy into resource management
- Resources are basically objects that can be secured by model security (see #6604). We'll have to find a solution how ...
- 18:30 Feature #6604 (Resolved): Implement QueryRewriting according to the security policy
- Queries to the persistence layer should be automatically rewritten according to the security policy. This will speed ...
- 18:20 Feature #6603 (New): Provide a policy management API
- At some point in time we will need a good API to be able to manage the security policy not only through a yaml config...
- 18:19 Feature #6602 (New): Implement after invocation handling
- The basic idea behind after invocation handling ist to filter return values of methods according to a security policy...
- 17:56 Task #6598 (Resolved): Make global objects, that should be available in runtime evaluations, configurable
- At the moment only current.party can be referenced within a pointcut expression. There should be a configuration sett...
- 17:01 Revision 417d6231: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Another glitch which relates to #6596
- 16:00 Bug #6596 (Resolved): Environment variables (context, rewrite urls, ...) are not recognized with FCGI + Apache
- Applied in changeset r3859.
- 15:20 Bug #6596 (Resolved): Environment variables (context, rewrite urls, ...) are not recognized with FCGI + Apache
- On a Linux server with Apache + FastCGI + PHP the SetEnv directive in the .htaccess file seem to have no effect.
- 15:40 Revision d3bd4305: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): A few pieces were missing for the environment fix. Now hopefully resolves #6596
- 15:29 Feature #3618 (Closed): Extended ACL possibilities
- This information is somehow outdated. I'll create individual ticket according to the current plans...
- 15:22 Revision 3edc11f0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now detects environment variables which are prepended with "REDIRECT_". This seems to happen under certain circumstances with FCGI + Apache. Resolves #6596
- 13:20 Feature #5846: Implement Account Factory
- 18:52 Task #6591: Refactor F3\FLOW3\Log\Backend\FileBackend : getFormattedVarDump
- Here the diff
- 18:50 Task #6591 (Rejected): Refactor F3\FLOW3\Log\Backend\FileBackend : getFormattedVarDump
I did (my first) refactoring with this function.
* Less control structures,
* Logic outli...
- 17:41 Revision 925f5dd1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:28 Revision 4f46736d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:21 Revision 633e75eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 16:26 Revision 59485283: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Abstract Object Container code.
- 13:00 Bug #6581 (Resolved): Updated objects considered new, causing exception
- Applied in changeset r3851.
- 12:07 Bug #6581 (Resolved): Updated objects considered new, causing exception
- When updated objects are to be persisted but seen through a property of another object first a "new" object is "seen"...
- 12:07 Revision 616762ca: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a bug with persistence that hit when updated objects were to be persisted but seen through a property of another object first (order of persistObject calls). Fixes #6581, relates to #4931.
- 12:00 Bug #6501: RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- I created a proper exception page on the wiki giving some hints.
- 11:39 Bug #6501 (Closed): RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- There will be some setup tool in the future, of course.
As far as the discovery goes, even if it could detect a mi...
- 11:44 Bug #6266 (Resolved): Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Georg Ortner wrote:
> Finally I figured the difference!
No, if you have the top-level key FLOW3 twice, the latter...
- 11:41 Bug #6411 (Needs Feedback): Undefined index classname in DataMapper method mapSingleObject
- Could you check the latest SVN version to see if it fixes your problem? Thanks!
- 11:34 Task #4931 (Accepted): Check correct behaviour of object replacement in persistence
- 11:01 Revision 4c1f1b25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Object Manager code.
- 09:49 Revision 8b623f4d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added an explanation about the use of new to the object framework chapter.
- 23:08 Revision 1fc6ed33: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some cleanup to code documentation.
- 23:04 Revision b2bc3a36: [~TASK] Fluid (Unit Tests): Fixed TemplateParserTest and ViewHelperNodeComparatorTest by what counts as a rewrite.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Unit Tests): Fixed some test failures with recent changes as well as when using vanilla PHPUnit.
- 16:46 Revision 7d3ba1a7: [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: AOP is now always enabled. The switch for disabling only had a theoretical meaning anyway.
- [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Removed the switch for reflection class change detection. This function is now bound to the m...
- 18:42 Revision e937c559: [~TASK] FLOW3: Adjusted the unit tests of the FileSystemPublishingTarget and Environment so that they can be executed from within Netbeans.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a comment in the deprecated ObjectFactory.
- 17:00 Task #6564 (Resolved): Move the YAML parser from its own package to within FLOW3
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 16:00 Task #6564 (Resolved): Move the YAML parser from its own package to within FLOW3
- In order to make FLOW3 self-contained, move the YAML parser to the FLOW3 package and removed the dependency to the YA...
- 17:00 Task #6562 (Resolved): Make Object Manager API more consistent
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 15:53 Task #6562 (Resolved): Make Object Manager API more consistent
- As we're finally approaching a first beta version of FLOW3, it's probably the last chance to make a few changes to th...
- 17:00 Task #2123 (Resolved): Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Applied in changeset r3837.
- 16:23 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Applied in changeset r3833.
This works for my Environment! Thanks
- 16:00 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Applied in changeset r3833.
- 16:17 Revision cfee0bf0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Implemented a static object container which is automatically built. It's essentially a hardcoded version of the autowired and configured object dependencies - just a lot faster. Many tests are still missing, but the version in this commit should be mostly functional. Addresses #3740 and resolves #2123.
- [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (Object): Heavily refactored the Object Manager and its tests. The most important change is the rem...
- 16:00 Bug #3375 (Resolved): PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- Applied in changeset r3833.
- 15:08 Bug #3375 (Accepted): PATH_INFO is empty using fastcgi / Windows
- 15:23 Revision b99ba4ab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): The request URI is now detected correctly with PHP as Apache module as well as FastCGI (tested on Cherokee). Fixes #3029, fixes #3375.
- 12:00 Bug #6529 (Resolved): Fully support regular expressions for method names in pointcut expressions
- Applied in changeset r3832.
- 11:44 Bug #6529 (Resolved): Fully support regular expressions for method names in pointcut expressions
- Currently only a limited set of regular expressions can be used in a pointcut expression, for example:...
- 11:47 Revision 0a079ffa: [+Bugfix] FLOW3 (AOP): Parentheses are now correctly parsed in the regular expression defining a method name in a pointcut expression. Resolves #6529
- 01:09 Bug #6501: RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Dear Karsten,
Thank you for your response.
No, you didn't get me right, but it is not your mistake. I didn't ex...
- 23:54 Bug #6501 (Needs Feedback): RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Well, if I get you right, you want to use MySQL. Then you need to configure FLOW3 accordingly....
- 23:48 Bug #6290 (Resolved): Dirty checking fails due to order of object reconstitution
- Fixed as of r3830 (forgot to tag the commit message accordingly).
- 23:32 Revision 51f4ce48: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Completely rewrote dirty checking, achieves massive speedup; isNew() and isDirty() are no longer AOP'ed into objects but reside in the PersistenceManager now.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): getObjectDataByQuery(), getObjectCountByQuery() now in PersistenceManagerInterface.
- 21:17 Bug #6339: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Possible, yes. But no longer needed with the new file caching backend available in SVN - paths are much shorter there...
- 19:34 Bug #6339: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- yes i know that i need to do that in windows but the error message is still wrong. is it possible to check the path l...
- 19:31 Bug #6339 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- The path it tries to touch is too long for windows. Try setting the path to the temporary dir to something shorter, l...
- 19:29 Bug #6323 (Closed): Classes in the Reflection subpackage should be instantiated via the object framework
- No, this is a deliberate decision. The classes in the reflection subpackage are not subject to AOP or Persistence, no...
- 19:26 Bug #6411 (Accepted): Undefined index classname in DataMapper method mapSingleObject
- 19:25 Feature #6426: Implement caching backend for other opcode caches.
- Well, alongside APC we support memcache. eaccelerator did not work with PHP 5.3 anyway last time I checked, has this ...
- 19:21 Task #6520 (Resolved): Differentiate between NULL and empty array/SplObjectStorage
- When reconstituting objects we should only thaw array/SplObjectStorage if we had that when persisting and leave NULL ...
- 19:46 Bug #6501: RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Even after the sqlite driver is there, it is puzzling for me why Flow3 doesn't see mysql driver.
- 19:06 Bug #6501 (Closed): RuntimeException thrown in file Backend.php
- Could not create persistence tables with DSN "sqlite:/var/www/typo3dev.co.uk/flow3/Data/Persistent/Objects.db". PDO e...
- 22:49 Revision c909f571: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed exception when building empty objects caused by recent AOP changes (r3823); removed object factory from AOP proxy class template.
- 16:00 Task #6462 (Resolved): Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- Applied in changeset r3826.
- 00:10 Task #6462 (Resolved): Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- Rename the ACL subpackage to Policy
- 15:12 Revision 50cc51c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the ACL subpackage of the Security subpackage, which should not have been there since the last commit.
- 15:07 Revision b133f1d2: [~TASK] FLOW3(Security): Replaced all occurrences of ACL by Policy. Resolves #6462
- 01:00 Task #5440 (Resolved): Security should have its own configuration file
- Applied in changeset r3824.
- 00:01 Revision 35190454: [+TASK] FLOW3(Security): Moved the security policy configuration to its own Policy.yaml file. Resolves #5440
- 14:00 Feature #6456 (Closed): Customization/localization of validator errors
- Add the possibility to customize the validation error messages. For example: in Zend Framework each validator has a l...
- 19:00 Bug #6188 (Resolved): The properties of the AOP proxy should have a more "internal" name
- Applied in changeset r3823.
- 18:59 Revision 235c5d0a: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): If an advice is executed can now depend on runtime evaluations, which can be configured in the pointcut expression. Relates to #5659.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Properties of the AOP proxy class are now prefixed by FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_. This fixes #6188.
- 09:15 Feature #6426 (Closed): Implement caching backend for other opcode caches.
- Currently the flow3 caching backend as well as its typo3 backport support the APC opcode cache.
Other populare opcod...
- 10:50 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Oh I'm sorry it's exactly the other way around! The first example produces the error! Sry haven't been sleeping much....
- 10:22 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Finally I figured the difference!
- 20:25 Bug #6411 (Resolved): Undefined index classname in DataMapper method mapSingleObject
- When the same object is referenced more than once in the data retrieved from database, the classname field is just se...
- 03:31 Feature #6390 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- Would be great to enable the Access of Arrays through the getPropertyPath.
It already used to work with this old i...
- 13:17 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- This is my Configuration directory
- 15:14 Feature #3337: Allow to count lazy-loaded objects without fetching them from the persistence layer
- I have implemented this in Extbase with a initialize template method in the LazyLoadingProxy/LazyObjectStorage.
- 10:33 Bug #6339 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Warning: touch() [<a href='function.touch'>function.touch</a>]: Unable to create file C:/xampp/htdocs/FLOW3/Data/Temp...
- 18:27 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Could you package your Configuration folder and attach it here? Feel free to blank out usernames/passwords, but if re...
- 17:35 Bug #6323 (Closed): Classes in the Reflection subpackage should be instantiated via the object framework
- E.g. \F3\FLOW3\Reflection\ClassReflection is instantiated throughout FLOW3 with the new operator, but shouldn't.
- 14:00 Task #6317 (Resolved): Replace "Granted Authority" by "Role"
- Applied in changeset r3806.
- 13:11 Task #6317 (Resolved): Replace "Granted Authority" by "Role"
- The (more general) concept of granted authorities doesn't seem to be necessary, as a "role" is the only granted autho...
- 13:12 Revision 377e937e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the GrantedAuhorityInterface and replaced all uses of "Granted Authority" by "Role". Resolves #6317
- 11:33 Bug #3029 (Accepted): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- 11:32 Bug #6154 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\Cache\Exception thrown in file FileBackend.php
- Please check your file permissions.
A "sudo ./Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/setfilepermissions" with the correc...
- 11:30 Revision 970bd32b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed a wrong @param annotation and added a missing sprintf() in a logging call.
- 10:59 Revision 9dc595e7: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fixed a wrong provider name in the examples of the Security Framework section.
- 10:52 Bug #6315 (Resolved): Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are ignored
- (by Fabian Guth)
Input fields with a name attribute with more than 64 characters are
After hours of ...
- 10:41 Revision 188f6ff9: [#BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Replaced the occurrences of "UsernamePasswordCR" with "PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider" to match the class name changes in FLOW3 1.0.0 alpha 7.
- 21:53 Bug #6290 (Resolved): Dirty checking fails due to order of object reconstitution
- Here is how it breaks (for the sake of simplicity in a blog with one post):
# A blog post shall be shown
# The acti...
- 16:09 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I have made some tests:
I tested this url with different RewriteRules.
- 14:39 Bug #3029: Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> By Marco Weber:
> Im not sure... The error message sound familiar.
> Could this be...
- 09:49 Bug #6266: Config of security/cryptography/hashService/encryptionKey
- Yes I do:...
Also available in: Atom