From 2010-02-03 to 2010-03-04
- 17:00 Revision 84315748: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): findTagFilesByEntry() now returns an array even if glob() fails. Fixes #6620.
- 16:52 Revision dca3dd21: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added a safeguard in Session->unregisterReconstitutedEntity().
- 11:44 Revision 2f54ad22: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The Repository class now has countAll() and countBy*() support, resolves #6685.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Renamed findByUUID() to findByUuid().
[+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added countAll() and co...
- 11:06 Revision f0b83cc6: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): The flow3 hell script now uses the PHP binary specified in the PHP environment variable, resolves #6681.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: Some SVN property maintenance.
- 23:01 Revision 5e2218c2: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed the StandardViewTest (since the StandardView is history).
- 17:29 Revision 3296c2c0: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the sequence diagrams according to the latest changes in the policy system. Relates to #6660.
- 16:37 Revision d3612f2c: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the documentation according to the latest changes in the policy system. Resolves #6660
- [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (AOP): Added documentation for the new runtime evaluations feature of the AOP framework. Resol...
- 12:03 Revision 29add9f3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the StandardController which still used the only Resources path. Now it uses Fluid instead of its own view.
- 17:05 Revision d4490a8d: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security context has now a method getParty() which returns the party of the first authenticated account. This method is e.g. used for runtime evaluations (current.party) in AOP or the security policy. Resolves #6135
- 23:13 Revision 04c939d3: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the security context holder session with its interface. The whole functionality is now available directly through the security context itself. Resolves #5851
- 21:11 Revision e3b34ff5: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Evaluating runtime constraints in the policy service failed, because of a missing ; and a missing argument for the evaluation closure.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): The "current object" is now directly retrieved from the joinpoint and is not manually passed to ...
- 13:14 Revision ffab1f3c: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess know correctly recognizes isFoo() getter methods for boolean properties. Fixes #6647
- 12:38 Revision fa721c6a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): The Web Request Handler now sends an additional Content-Type header if the format found in the request is RSS or Atom. Resolves #6646
- 10:00 Revision 34949f45: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed the built-in authentication route.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): In the view, renamed the "viewData" property to "variables" because we use this term in real life.
- 00:21 Revision a8cc2883: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented runtime evaluations support for policy resources. Resolves #6599, relates to #5659
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the old privileges concept. Now there is only one (implicit) access privilege. Reso...
- 15:43 Revision a04317f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the security logging aspect which should now log all interesting debug information from an authentication provider.
- 17:49 Revision ed51270c: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): The property mapper now doesn't map properties if the source is NULL and the target is an object. This helps for example while updating objects which contain a resource which is unchanged (in which case the getUploadedFiles function returns NULL for that property).
- 15:34 Revision c2b62c16: [~API] FLOW3 (Utility): Renamed detectBaseUri() to getBaseUri().
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Recomitted my previous change in getRequestPath and reworked the path rendering in the Request o...
- 00:05 Revision 2fc8d241: [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added detectBaseUri() to Environment. Given an URI instance it tries to detect the corresponding base URI.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added getScriptRequestPath() to Environment, returns the path to the actual script request re...
- 19:30 Revision 23867970: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Found out that the getRequestPath() method returned a wrong path in the FCGI case. Probably now finally fixes #6596
- 17:01 Revision 417d6231: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Another glitch which relates to #6596
- 15:40 Revision d3bd4305: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): A few pieces were missing for the environment fix. Now hopefully resolves #6596
- 15:22 Revision 3edc11f0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now detects environment variables which are prepended with "REDIRECT_". This seems to happen under certain circumstances with FCGI + Apache. Resolves #6596
- 17:41 Revision 925f5dd1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:28 Revision 4f46736d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:21 Revision 633e75eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 16:26 Revision 59485283: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Abstract Object Container code.
- 12:07 Revision 616762ca: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a bug with persistence that hit when updated objects were to be persisted but seen through a property of another object first (order of persistObject calls). Fixes #6581, relates to #4931.
- 11:01 Revision 4c1f1b25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Object Manager code.
- 09:49 Revision 8b623f4d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added an explanation about the use of new to the object framework chapter.
- 23:08 Revision 1fc6ed33: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some cleanup to code documentation.
- 23:04 Revision b2bc3a36: [~TASK] Fluid (Unit Tests): Fixed TemplateParserTest and ViewHelperNodeComparatorTest by what counts as a rewrite.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Unit Tests): Fixed some test failures with recent changes as well as when using vanilla PHPUnit.
- 16:46 Revision 7d3ba1a7: [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: AOP is now always enabled. The switch for disabling only had a theoretical meaning anyway.
- [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Removed the switch for reflection class change detection. This function is now bound to the m...
- 18:42 Revision e937c559: [~TASK] FLOW3: Adjusted the unit tests of the FileSystemPublishingTarget and Environment so that they can be executed from within Netbeans.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a comment in the deprecated ObjectFactory.
- 16:17 Revision cfee0bf0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Implemented a static object container which is automatically built. It's essentially a hardcoded version of the autowired and configured object dependencies - just a lot faster. Many tests are still missing, but the version in this commit should be mostly functional. Addresses #3740 and resolves #2123.
- [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (Object): Heavily refactored the Object Manager and its tests. The most important change is the rem...
- 15:23 Revision b99ba4ab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): The request URI is now detected correctly with PHP as Apache module as well as FastCGI (tested on Cherokee). Fixes #3029, fixes #3375.
- 11:47 Revision 0a079ffa: [+Bugfix] FLOW3 (AOP): Parentheses are now correctly parsed in the regular expression defining a method name in a pointcut expression. Resolves #6529
- 23:32 Revision 51f4ce48: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Completely rewrote dirty checking, achieves massive speedup; isNew() and isDirty() are no longer AOP'ed into objects but reside in the PersistenceManager now.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): getObjectDataByQuery(), getObjectCountByQuery() now in PersistenceManagerInterface.
- 22:49 Revision c909f571: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fixed exception when building empty objects caused by recent AOP changes (r3823); removed object factory from AOP proxy class template.
- 15:12 Revision 50cc51c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the ACL subpackage of the Security subpackage, which should not have been there since the last commit.
- 15:07 Revision b133f1d2: [~TASK] FLOW3(Security): Replaced all occurrences of ACL by Policy. Resolves #6462
- 00:01 Revision 35190454: [+TASK] FLOW3(Security): Moved the security policy configuration to its own Policy.yaml file. Resolves #5440
- 18:59 Revision 235c5d0a: * [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (AOP): If an advice is executed can now depend on runtime evaluations, which can be configured in the pointcut expression. Relates to #5659.
- * [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Properties of the AOP proxy class are now prefixed by FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_. This fixes #6188.
Also available in: Atom