From 2010-02-22 to 2010-03-23
- 16:14 Revision 67536db9: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Default values of NULL for constructor arguments are now considered existing when building static object container, fixes #6914.
- 15:28 Revision 17ae97b6: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Renamed Controller\Context (back) to Controller\ControllerContext, resolves #6949.
- [~TASK] ExtJS: Renamed Controller\Context (back) to Controller\ControllerContext, relates to #6949.
[~TASK] Fluid: Re...
- 15:10 Revision 592484d2: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixing two failing tests - wondering how that ever worked.
- 14:51 Revision 6db66049: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): getConfiguration() now returns settings for all packages if asked to do so, fixes #6967.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Interfaces with no known implementation but a factory can be used now, fixes #6968, relates...
- 19:05 Revision 3b328ac0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements for the new var_dump method. Relates to #6913
- 17:12 Revision f86485e4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Error): Implemented a FLOW3 optimized var_dump() method - just call it with \F3\var_dump(). Some features are still missing though ... Relates to #6913
- 17:12 Revision e8496fe9: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Queries using orderings but no constraints now work, fixes #6911.
- 16:31 Revision b8984e21: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): The persistence subpackage is no longer blacklisted in AOP.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): The signal emitters in AbstractBackend are no longer "handmade".
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resour...
- 12:13 Revision b78ada4e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed doc comment in RequestHandlerInterface, getPriority() is not expected to throw LogicException.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The ObjectSerializer now uses a unique hash for all objects, fixes #6902.
- 19:05 Revision c4b3f23d: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the recently introduced setControllerObjectName method in the MVC Request class - it wrongly accepted object names with a leading backslash.
- 14:15 Revision 0cd8d04d: Fixed the ObjectSerializer test which didn't match the Object Serializer from my last commit.
- 11:30 Revision 66143611: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The object serializer now serializes only the properties of the target class if the given object is proxied.
- [+BUGIFX] FLOW3 (Property): The property mapper now handles optional constructor arguments of target objects correctl...
- 17:39 Revision 469a1525: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): When ordering query results the ordering now works as expected for integers, fixes #6786.
- 16:38 Revision c8dbd67b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Determining method parameter reflection data now gives @param precendence over type hints, this fixes property mapping onto typed collections (e.g. related posts in the Blog).
- 16:36 Revision 44dcbec2: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Determining method parameter reflection data now gives @param precendence over type hints, this fixes property mapping onto typed collections (e.g. related posts in the Blog).
- 14:28 Revision a875db23: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): When building class schemata properties pointing to objects not being declared entity or valueobject are skipped now.
- 13:49 Revision 3840888d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): When building class schemata the ReflectionService now checks value objects for a constructor and no setters, resolves #6868.
- 13:36 Revision d05f6a03: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): When building class schemata the ReflectionService now checks value objects for a constructor and no setters, resolves #6868.
- [~TASK] Party: PersonName now has a constructor and no longer any setters.
- 12:11 Revision f1d7ed1e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed Jochen's favorite FLOW3 code snippet, see http://twitter.com/jocrau/statuses/10537988072
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): When creating object the PropertyMapper now makes use of constructor arguments, this ena...
- 17:52 Revision 54596f70: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Validation): Some documentation cleanup to DisjunctionValidator, resolves #6727.
- 16:34 Revision 722b4931: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The static object container is now rebuilt automatically if the FLOW3 revision changed. Fixes #6846
- 16:26 Revision 3d051dd8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): EmailAddressValidator accepts valid IP addresses now, fixes #6806.
- 15:52 Revision 522f6678: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): When building the static object container injected string values are quoted now, fixes #6847.
- 13:22 Revision 7fc4206d: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Removed leftover SessionRegistry usage, fixes #6807. Adjusted StaticObjectContainerTemplate along the way.
- 13:10 Revision b236c247: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed the token duplication in the security context, fixes #6761.
- 22:17 Revision 26b0ec23: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Removed the leftover SessionRegistryTest.
- 22:14 Revision 33118977: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): When publishing persistent resources NULL for the title is now ignored as well, fixes #6780.
- 21:07 Revision 6027ad2b: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Reimplemented lazy loading, resolves #6120. See updated manual for details.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Lazy loaded SplObjectStorage can now be counted without triggering activation, resolv...
- 16:32 Revision 6fa5c967: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Removed the obsolete SessionRegistry which was causing trouble resulting in a drastically growing session file. Fixes #6761
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed a bug which resulted in a non working Account Repository. Fixes #6787
- 18:57 Revision 00343be8: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): The new AccountFactory now allows for convenient creation of a new account with username and password. Resolves #5846
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed the failing tests of the Property Mapper. Also replaced a few occurrences of $objec...
- 18:01 Revision fbc770ea: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Property): The property mapper now issues a meaningful mapping error if the type hint or doc comment of a target setter is invalid. Resolves #6774
- 17:57 Revision 89170890: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Error): The debug exception handler now escapes the exception message. Resolves #6773
- 11:56 Revision b858afa8: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Generating the hash for value objects now handles arrays.
- 11:17 Revision a73a581b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Some tiny updates regarding PHP 5.3.
- 11:15 Revision 27b45a92: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): deleteResource() now returns a boolean as documented.
- 11:14 Revision 89dceaa6: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Non-functional change to clean up.
- 15:42 Revision f68400d5: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Persistence): Updated sequence diagrams and text to reflect current state.
- 17:00 Revision 84315748: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): findTagFilesByEntry() now returns an array even if glob() fails. Fixes #6620.
- 16:52 Revision dca3dd21: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added a safeguard in Session->unregisterReconstitutedEntity().
- 11:44 Revision 2f54ad22: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The Repository class now has countAll() and countBy*() support, resolves #6685.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Renamed findByUUID() to findByUuid().
[+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added countAll() and co...
- 11:06 Revision f0b83cc6: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): The flow3 hell script now uses the PHP binary specified in the PHP environment variable, resolves #6681.
- [~TASK] FLOW3: Some SVN property maintenance.
- 23:01 Revision 5e2218c2: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed the StandardViewTest (since the StandardView is history).
- 17:29 Revision 3296c2c0: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the sequence diagrams according to the latest changes in the policy system. Relates to #6660.
- 16:37 Revision d3612f2c: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the documentation according to the latest changes in the policy system. Resolves #6660
- [+DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3 (AOP): Added documentation for the new runtime evaluations feature of the AOP framework. Resol...
- 12:03 Revision 29add9f3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the StandardController which still used the only Resources path. Now it uses Fluid instead of its own view.
- 17:05 Revision d4490a8d: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Security): The security context has now a method getParty() which returns the party of the first authenticated account. This method is e.g. used for runtime evaluations (current.party) in AOP or the security policy. Resolves #6135
- 23:13 Revision 04c939d3: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the security context holder session with its interface. The whole functionality is now available directly through the security context itself. Resolves #5851
- 21:11 Revision e3b34ff5: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Evaluating runtime constraints in the policy service failed, because of a missing ; and a missing argument for the evaluation closure.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): The "current object" is now directly retrieved from the joinpoint and is not manually passed to ...
- 13:14 Revision ffab1f3c: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess know correctly recognizes isFoo() getter methods for boolean properties. Fixes #6647
- 12:38 Revision fa721c6a: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): The Web Request Handler now sends an additional Content-Type header if the format found in the request is RSS or Atom. Resolves #6646
- 10:00 Revision 34949f45: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fixed the built-in authentication route.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): In the view, renamed the "viewData" property to "variables" because we use this term in real life.
- 00:21 Revision a8cc2883: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented runtime evaluations support for policy resources. Resolves #6599, relates to #5659
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the old privileges concept. Now there is only one (implicit) access privilege. Reso...
- 15:43 Revision a04317f1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Updated the security logging aspect which should now log all interesting debug information from an authentication provider.
- 17:49 Revision ed51270c: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): The property mapper now doesn't map properties if the source is NULL and the target is an object. This helps for example while updating objects which contain a resource which is unchanged (in which case the getUploadedFiles function returns NULL for that property).
- 15:34 Revision c2b62c16: [~API] FLOW3 (Utility): Renamed detectBaseUri() to getBaseUri().
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Recomitted my previous change in getRequestPath and reworked the path rendering in the Request o...
- 00:05 Revision 2fc8d241: [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added detectBaseUri() to Environment. Given an URI instance it tries to detect the corresponding base URI.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Utility): Added getScriptRequestPath() to Environment, returns the path to the actual script request re...
- 19:30 Revision 23867970: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Found out that the getRequestPath() method returned a wrong path in the FCGI case. Probably now finally fixes #6596
- 17:01 Revision 417d6231: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Another glitch which relates to #6596
- 15:40 Revision d3bd4305: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): A few pieces were missing for the environment fix. Now hopefully resolves #6596
- 15:22 Revision 3edc11f0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): FLOW3 now detects environment variables which are prepended with "REDIRECT_". This seems to happen under certain circumstances with FCGI + Apache. Resolves #6596
- 17:41 Revision 925f5dd1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:28 Revision 4f46736d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 17:21 Revision 633e75eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a few tests in the Object Manager test case. They failed when run without the FLOW3 test runner.
- 16:26 Revision 59485283: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Abstract Object Container code.
- 12:07 Revision 616762ca: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a bug with persistence that hit when updated objects were to be persisted but seen through a property of another object first (order of persistObject calls). Fixes #6581, relates to #4931.
- 11:01 Revision 4c1f1b25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Test case with full coverage of the new Object Manager code.
- 09:49 Revision 8b623f4d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Added an explanation about the use of new to the object framework chapter.
- 23:08 Revision 1fc6ed33: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some cleanup to code documentation.
- 23:04 Revision b2bc3a36: [~TASK] Fluid (Unit Tests): Fixed TemplateParserTest and ViewHelperNodeComparatorTest by what counts as a rewrite.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Unit Tests): Fixed some test failures with recent changes as well as when using vanilla PHPUnit.
- 16:46 Revision 7d3ba1a7: [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: AOP is now always enabled. The switch for disabling only had a theoretical meaning anyway.
- [-CONFIGURATION] FLOW3: Removed the switch for reflection class change detection. This function is now bound to the m...
- 18:42 Revision e937c559: [~TASK] FLOW3: Adjusted the unit tests of the FileSystemPublishingTarget and Environment so that they can be executed from within Netbeans.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed a comment in the deprecated ObjectFactory.
- 16:17 Revision cfee0bf0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): Implemented a static object container which is automatically built. It's essentially a hardcoded version of the autowired and configured object dependencies - just a lot faster. Many tests are still missing, but the version in this commit should be mostly functional. Addresses #3740 and resolves #2123.
- [!!!][~API] FLOW3 (Object): Heavily refactored the Object Manager and its tests. The most important change is the rem...
- 15:23 Revision b99ba4ab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): The request URI is now detected correctly with PHP as Apache module as well as FastCGI (tested on Cherokee). Fixes #3029, fixes #3375.
Also available in: Atom