From 2010-03-29 to 2010-04-27
- 12:56 Revision f748939f: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Moved vital PHP6 package features to Utility\Unicode, resolves #7480.
- 18:41 Revision e14b0f83: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Validation): Implemented a "label" validator which matches characters you usually would want to allow in labels. Resolves #7474
- 13:25 Revision 075204e3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath does support Arrays now, resolves #6390, relates to #7203.
- 00:10 Revision 63f477e5: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Controller\Argument no longer has setNewValidatorConjunction() - it was unused.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed building of hash for value objects.
[~TASK] FLOW3 Distribution (Build system): M...
- 21:41 Revision 45772c73: +[BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the safeguard for the FLOW3_ROOTPATH environment variable in CLI context. Resolves #7286
- 19:36 Revision 9d089cbb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some tiny fixes to Debugger.css, relates to #6913.
- 19:14 Revision f1cf167f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements to CSS/HTML in Debugger, resolves #6913.
- 18:26 Revision 9ad22f0f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Clarified what happens to the pattern in RequestPattern\Uri, resolves #7031.
- 17:19 Revision 854e7897: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed unused code, resolves #71763.
- 17:49 Revision 6420c004: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed regression introduced in last commit (Object Container isRegistered())
- 17:39 Revision 7d6cb980: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Object): The Abstract Object Container now gives a hint / throws an InvalidArgumentException if object names or class names were specified with a leading backslash. Relates to #7198
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): The Reflection Service now ignores leading backslashes in class names specified in anno...
- 18:02 Revision bb090347: [+TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: Added Phing build file.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed some leftover @package annotations.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Removed a leftover @package ...
- 12:20 Revision adfd3b6d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): When logging exceptions, the line number is now correctly output.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Existing value objects' properties are now no longer persisted (nonsense, they are imm...
- 11:55 Revision 8ddfdb72: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): Added a safeguard into the ResourceObjectConverter which detects if a file upload has previously been converted to an object. Without this check it could happen that FLOW3 tries to move the uploaded file multiple times, which doesn't work of course.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Added a type safeguard to the StringLengthValidator
- 17:09 Revision 8da69b57: [COMMITFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Ooops, some old code slipped in during my last commit.
- 17:02 Revision b7190397: [+FEATURE][+API] FLOW3 (Security): Created two new functions for the HashService: createSaltedMd5() and validateSaltedMd5(). Resolves #7054
- 12:52 Revision b295b081: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Value objects are no longer map()ped built built from scratch in transformToObject(), fixes #7049.
- 10:21 Revision e44442ef: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed an exception number.
Also available in: Atom