From 2010-03-30 to 2010-04-28
- 16:00 Task #7479 (Resolved): Move context configuration defaults to package
- Applied in changeset r4230.
- 14:42 Task #7479: Move context configuration defaults to package
- For the time being (until we need something more sophisticated), this feature is now implemented as follows:
- 12:20 Task #7479 (Accepted): Move context configuration defaults to package
- 15:34 Revision 8c77d74a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The Bootstrap will now accept only "Production" or "Development" as valid contexts because this is how we currently use FLOW3. As soon as we really now how we want to support additional contexts, we can make it more flexible again. As a side effect, FLOW3 won't complain about missing context directories in the global Configuration dir.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Set a default encryption key for the time being until automatic generation is implemented. ...
- 15:18 Feature #7516 (Resolved): Create encryption hash if none was defined
- Currently you'll get an exception if you didn't define an encryption hash:...
- 15:05 Revision 1120935c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now supports context directories in the FLOW3 package's Configuration directory. This allows us to deliver the FLOW3 distribution (and other distributions) with a virtually empty global Configuration directory. Resolves #7479
- [~TASK] FLOW3 Base Distribution: Removed the global context configurations.
- 11:37 Feature #7495 (Accepted): Implement support for persistence of nested arrays
- 11:29 Bug #7426 (Accepted): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- 10:02 Bug #7426: Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- Hi Karsten,...
- 15:23 Feature #7495 (Resolved): Implement support for persistence of nested arrays
- At the moment nested arrays cannot be persisted (see exception no. 1260284934). However, this is currently needed by ...
- 13:00 Task #7480 (Resolved): Integrate PHP6 features in FLOW3
- Applied in changeset r4216.
- 12:47 Task #7480 (Resolved): Integrate PHP6 features in FLOW3
- The features of the PHP6 package need to be available, but the package itself should not be there anymore. Move the s...
- 12:56 Revision f748939f: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Moved vital PHP6 package features to Utility\Unicode, resolves #7480.
- 12:45 Bug #7426 (Needs Feedback): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- What exact error message do you get?
- 11:27 Task #7479 (Resolved): Move context configuration defaults to package
- Currently we deliver certain configuration defaults for the Testing and Production context in the global Configuratio...
- 19:00 Feature #7474 (Resolved): Implement a "LabelValidator"
- Applied in changeset r4213.
- 17:02 Feature #7474 (Resolved): Implement a "LabelValidator"
- Many models have properties which are used as labels. These usually may contain any (unicode) character, space " " an...
- 18:41 Revision e14b0f83: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Validation): Implemented a "label" validator which matches characters you usually would want to allow in labels. Resolves #7474
- 10:48 Bug #7454 (Resolved): Manual: Correct spelling of initializeObject()
- I just copied the method from the manual and wondered why it didn't work ;)
See here: http://flow3.typo3.org/docum...
- 13:28 Bug #7426 (Resolved): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- I thought that I have PHP 5.3 installed but got a fatal error message instead of FLOW3 welcome message.
Finally I re...
- 18:26 Feature #7407 (Resolved): Edit nested properties of a domain model within a form
This should give some background information and introduce the issue for a special example:
I am plann...
- 14:53 Feature #7113: Make view resolution in ActionController independent from Fluid
- I'll be available for such discussions
- 14:00 Feature #6390 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- Applied in changeset r4185.
- 12:17 Feature #6390 (Accepted): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- 13:25 Revision 075204e3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath does support Arrays now, resolves #6390, relates to #7203.
- 00:10 Revision 63f477e5: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Controller\Argument no longer has setNewValidatorConjunction() - it was unused.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed building of hash for value objects.
[~TASK] FLOW3 Distribution (Build system): M...
- 22:24 Task #7163 (Resolved): Remove code that is not needed anymore
- Resolved as of r4149 - used wrong issue number on commit message...
- 13:01 Task #7163 (Accepted): Remove code that is not needed anymore
- 22:00 Bug #7286 (Resolved): Undefined FLOW3 root path does not issue an error in CLI mode
- Applied in changeset r4166.
- 21:40 Bug #7286 (Resolved): Undefined FLOW3 root path does not issue an error in CLI mode
- When FLOW3 is run in CLI context, the environment variable FLOW3_ROOTPATH must be set. If this is not the case, FLOW3...
- 21:41 Revision 45772c73: +[BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the safeguard for the FLOW3_ROOTPATH environment variable in CLI context. Resolves #7286
- 20:00 Feature #6913 (Resolved): Implement a FLOW3 optimized var_dump function
- Applied in changeset r4160.
- 19:36 Revision 9d089cbb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some tiny fixes to Debugger.css, relates to #6913.
- 19:14 Revision f1cf167f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements to CSS/HTML in Debugger, resolves #6913.
- 19:00 Task #7031 (Resolved): Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- Applied in changeset r4155.
- 18:27 Task #7031 (Accepted): Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- 18:29 Major Feature #6267 (Resolved): Speed up persistence
- 18:26 Revision 9ad22f0f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Clarified what happens to the pattern in RequestPattern\Uri, resolves #7031.
- 18:09 Feature #7221: Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- Hmm, didn't think of unit tests. Too bad. Guess you would have implemented this already if it were possible ;)
- 17:35 Feature #7221: Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- That sounds great... on first read. But in a scripting language like PHP those methods are only available when you us...
- 17:19 Revision 854e7897: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed unused code, resolves #71763.
- 00:58 Feature #4426 (Needs Feedback): Provide Windows compatible version of the FLOW3 Command Line Tool
- Attached version works for me. With following snippet pasted to "Settings.yaml":...
- 14:59 Feature #7221 (Closed): Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- When writing models, there is a lot of code to be written for getters/setters. I understand why __get() and __set() i...
- 01:08 Feature #7216 (Closed): Custom CLI Controller without Modification of flow3.sh
- I'm currently putting an Doctrine2 Package together and wanted to add the Doctrine2 schema-tools to the flow3 cli scr...
- 18:00 Bug #7199 (Resolved): Persistence Manager retrieves repository objects by class name instead of object name
- Applied in changeset r4043.
- 17:28 Bug #7199 (Resolved): Persistence Manager retrieves repository objects by class name instead of object name
- The persistence manager uses the class name as an argument to the Object Manager's get() method. This usually works -...
- 18:00 Bug #7198 (Resolved): Reflection Service should ignore leading backslashes in class names
- Applied in changeset r4043.
- 17:25 Bug #7198 (Resolved): Reflection Service should ignore leading backslashes in class names
- While reflecting classes it could happen that the reflection service caches for example class names of interface impl...
- 17:49 Revision 6420c004: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed regression introduced in last commit (Object Container isRegistered())
- 17:39 Revision 7d6cb980: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Object): The Abstract Object Container now gives a hint / throws an InvalidArgumentException if object names or class names were specified with a leading backslash. Relates to #7198
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): The Reflection Service now ignores leading backslashes in class names specified in anno...
- 19:05 Bug #7182: Throw an exception if class for annotated dataType is missing
- @Robert: We talked about this issue in Lübeck already. It's hard to track this error and the framework should provide...
- 18:51 Bug #7182: Throw an exception if class for annotated dataType is missing
- I filed a bug report for this before in #7076 for extbase. But I agree with Jochen that we should solve this in FLOW3...
- 18:48 Bug #7182 (Resolved): Throw an exception if class for annotated dataType is missing
if you have a typo in the annotation of an argument of your method, FLOW3 throws some kind of confusing excep...
- 18:02 Revision bb090347: [+TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: Added Phing build file.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed some leftover @package annotations.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Removed a leftover @package ...
- 09:55 Task #7163 (Resolved): Remove code that is not needed anymore
- After the introduction of the TypeHandling class the following lines can be safely removed from \F3\FLOW3\Reflection\...
- 18:25 Task #7031: Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- I am for leaving it like it is, but making clear what happens in the documentation.
- 16:14 Task #7031: Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- yes, I'm all for leaving it as a real regex configuration option. But you are right that the current situation is som...
- 12:18 Task #7031 (Needs Feedback): Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- Well, @preg_quote()@ masks all characters that have a meaning in a regex. This is not wanted in this case, at least j...
- 17:18 Bug #7055: possible reflection problem.
- I dit not realize, that calling a function without paramter and with an unset paramter (NULL) is making a difference....
- 12:13 Bug #7055 (Closed): possible reflection problem.
- The issue you refer to does is caused by a NULL being given to the constructor. Well, either an array or nothing work...
- 11:11 Feature #7113 (Resolved): Make view resolution in ActionController independent from Fluid
- Currently the view for any ActionController is tied to Fluid. For every action processed, a Fluid @TemplateView@ will...
- 12:20 Revision adfd3b6d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): When logging exceptions, the line number is now correctly output.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Existing value objects' properties are now no longer persisted (nonsense, they are imm...
- 11:55 Revision 8ddfdb72: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): Added a safeguard into the ResourceObjectConverter which detects if a file upload has previously been converted to an object. Without this check it could happen that FLOW3 tries to move the uploaded file multiple times, which doesn't work of course.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Added a type safeguard to the StringLengthValidator
- 11:55 Bug #7069 (Closed): Value objects no longer used after being replaced are not removed
- When a value object is replaced (but not "actively deleted") it is not removed from the storage layer. In case of Res...
Also available in: Atom