From 2010-04-03 to 2010-05-02
- 16:21 Revision 6fa277fc: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): If an object on the path given to ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath() is a Closure, it is executed and the result is processed further. This means it is currently NOT possible to the closure itself, as it is directly executed. Resolves #7588.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath now also works with classes implementing ArrayAccess.
- 17:13 Revision 96a62436: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added some more tests for nested array support, basics work; resolves #7495, resolves #7496.
- [-TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence) removed getCleanState() from AbstractBackend, it was useless since the dirty checking ref...
- 11:34 Revision d404a79d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Implemented nested array support, basics work; relates to #7495, relates to #7496.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Debugger): Now the var_dump has a lined background even if there is an exception trace shown at the sa...
- 15:34 Revision 8c77d74a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The Bootstrap will now accept only "Production" or "Development" as valid contexts because this is how we currently use FLOW3. As soon as we really now how we want to support additional contexts, we can make it more flexible again. As a side effect, FLOW3 won't complain about missing context directories in the global Configuration dir.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Set a default encryption key for the time being until automatic generation is implemented. ...
- 15:05 Revision 1120935c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now supports context directories in the FLOW3 package's Configuration directory. This allows us to deliver the FLOW3 distribution (and other distributions) with a virtually empty global Configuration directory. Resolves #7479
- [~TASK] FLOW3 Base Distribution: Removed the global context configurations.
- 12:56 Revision f748939f: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Moved vital PHP6 package features to Utility\Unicode, resolves #7480.
- 18:41 Revision e14b0f83: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Validation): Implemented a "label" validator which matches characters you usually would want to allow in labels. Resolves #7474
- 13:25 Revision 075204e3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath does support Arrays now, resolves #6390, relates to #7203.
- 00:10 Revision 63f477e5: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Controller\Argument no longer has setNewValidatorConjunction() - it was unused.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed building of hash for value objects.
[~TASK] FLOW3 Distribution (Build system): M...
- 21:41 Revision 45772c73: +[BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the safeguard for the FLOW3_ROOTPATH environment variable in CLI context. Resolves #7286
- 19:36 Revision 9d089cbb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some tiny fixes to Debugger.css, relates to #6913.
- 19:14 Revision f1cf167f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements to CSS/HTML in Debugger, resolves #6913.
- 18:26 Revision 9ad22f0f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Clarified what happens to the pattern in RequestPattern\Uri, resolves #7031.
- 17:19 Revision 854e7897: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed unused code, resolves #71763.
- 17:49 Revision 6420c004: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Fixed regression introduced in last commit (Object Container isRegistered())
- 17:39 Revision 7d6cb980: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Object): The Abstract Object Container now gives a hint / throws an InvalidArgumentException if object names or class names were specified with a leading backslash. Relates to #7198
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): The Reflection Service now ignores leading backslashes in class names specified in anno...
- 18:02 Revision bb090347: [+TASK] FLOW3 Distribution: Added Phing build file.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Removed some leftover @package annotations.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Removed a leftover @package ...
Also available in: Atom