From 2010-04-14 to 2010-05-13
- 18:46 Revision 507328db: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some tiny fixes to installation chapter in the manual.
- 14:56 Revision c7c70aab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Removed leftover use of the \F3\FLOW3\Package\Package::DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants in PackageManager.
- 12:34 Bug #7580 (Resolved): There's no default context (anymore)
- This has already been resolved as of r4263, no?
- 12:32 Bug #7454 (Accepted): Manual: Correct spelling of initializeObject()
- 19:44 Bug #7727 (Resolved): Better handling of "wrong" parameters in ./flow3
- Just did a fresh "svn export ..." and tried to list the available packages...
- 17:16 Feature #7725 (Resolved): Implement Input Parser subsystem
- Input Parser is a class which parses user's input based on locale used by him / her, and converts it to the internal ...
- 17:03 Feature #7724 (Resolved): Implement Message Formatter subsystem
- Message Formatter is a class which formats a string given by substituting placeholders with properly formatted values...
- 16:52 Feature #7723 (Resolved): Implement message resources support (XLIFF, plural forms)
- Locale-dependent messages (texts) will be stored in XLIFF format. Because of that FLOW3 needs to be capable of readin...
- 16:46 Feature #7722 (Resolved): Implement CLDR data reader
- CLDR data contains information in XML format about many different aspects related to localization. FLOW3 18n / l10n s...
- 16:34 Feature #7721 (Resolved): Implement locale-aware resource management subsystem
- Existing resource management subsystem needs to be extended in order to provide convenient API for management of loca...
- 16:18 Feature #7720 (Resolved): Implement automatic locale detection
- Locale detection can be done in web application framework in three ways:
* using HTTP "Accept-Language" header
- 16:10 Task #7719 (Resolved): Implement Locale class
- Locale class is a base for all i18n / l10n functionality in FLOW3. There already exists simple Locale class, so it sh...
- 14:38 Revision 23983cf1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed a var_dump from the ObjectAccess code.
- 12:04 Revision 6e0ced27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getPropertyPath() now correctly processes Closures located in an array or object implementing ArrayAccess.
- 17:01 Bug #7687 (Resolved): ObjectAccess doesn't allow numeric indexes for arrays
- Applied in changeset r4276.
- 16:22 Bug #7687 (Resolved): ObjectAccess doesn't allow numeric indexes for arrays
- When trying to retrieve a value from an array with a numeric index, the ObjectAccess::getProperty() method throws an ...
- 17:00 Task #7688 (Resolved): Don't reflect Exception classes
- Applied in changeset r4276.
- 16:27 Task #7688 (Resolved): Don't reflect Exception classes
- Currently the Reflection Service will even reflect *Exception classes. That's unnecessary because we never instantiat...
- 16:31 Revision 39c1e80b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap now omits classes whose name ends with "Exception" when initializing the ReflectionService. Resolves #7688
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getProperty() now allows numeric indexes and supports \ArrayAccess object...
- 13:00 Task #7682 (Resolved): Replace generic exceptions by proper exceptions
- Well, the subject says all: we shouldn't use RuntimeException, LogicException etc. because they undermine our hierarc...
- 15:14 Revision 2dcd92ac: [~TASK] Testing: Removed the support for "integration" and "system" tests, just didn't make sense.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants from the Package class.
- 12:00 Bug #7598 (Resolved): Automatically set context not checked in Bootstrap
- Applied in changeset r4263.
- 11:33 Bug #7598 (Resolved): Automatically set context not checked in Bootstrap
- Exception is thrown in Production context...
- 11:37 Revision 7570df84: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Automatically set context is now checked in Bootstrap, fixes #7598, resolves #7578.
- 08:29 Revision 424327bd: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Introduced a new parameter for ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath so the caller of the method can decide if closures should be evaluated or not. Related to #7588 and r4256.
- 17:00 Feature #7588 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath should support Closures
- Applied in changeset r4256.
- 16:20 Feature #7588 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath should support Closures
- We need support for Closures in ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath.
- 16:21 Revision 6fa277fc: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): If an object on the path given to ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath() is a Closure, it is executed and the result is processed further. This means it is currently NOT possible to the closure itself, as it is directly executed. Resolves #7588.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath now also works with classes implementing ArrayAccess.
- 11:11 Bug #7580 (Resolved): There's no default context (anymore)
- Since the possible contexts have been reduced to "Production" and "Development" you get the following error, if you d...
- 18:00 Bug #7567 (Resolved): During persistence all objects inside array/SplObjectStorage are removed
- Applied in changeset r4252.
- 17:11 Bug #7567 (Resolved): During persistence all objects inside array/SplObjectStorage are removed
- Even objects that are still in an array/SplObjectStorage are removed, due to use of the (useless) AbstractBackend->ge...
- 18:00 Feature #7495 (Resolved): Implement support for persistence of nested arrays
- Applied in changeset r4252.
- 17:13 Revision 96a62436: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added some more tests for nested array support, basics work; resolves #7495, resolves #7496.
- [-TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence) removed getCleanState() from AbstractBackend, it was useless since the dirty checking ref...
- 16:47 Bug #7564 (Closed): Dynamic Object Container does not support scope session
- This ends up in a duplication of session objects that are beeing injected before the static object container is built...
- 11:41 Bug #7426 (Resolved): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- As of r4228:
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 Distribution: The Web/index.php used __DIR__, thus breaking our carefully crafted path ...
- 11:34 Revision d404a79d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Implemented nested array support, basics work; relates to #7495, relates to #7496.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Debugger): Now the var_dump has a lined background even if there is an exception trace shown at the sa...
- 16:00 Task #7479 (Resolved): Move context configuration defaults to package
- Applied in changeset r4230.
- 14:42 Task #7479: Move context configuration defaults to package
- For the time being (until we need something more sophisticated), this feature is now implemented as follows:
- 12:20 Task #7479 (Accepted): Move context configuration defaults to package
- 15:34 Revision 8c77d74a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The Bootstrap will now accept only "Production" or "Development" as valid contexts because this is how we currently use FLOW3. As soon as we really now how we want to support additional contexts, we can make it more flexible again. As a side effect, FLOW3 won't complain about missing context directories in the global Configuration dir.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Set a default encryption key for the time being until automatic generation is implemented. ...
- 15:18 Feature #7516 (Resolved): Create encryption hash if none was defined
- Currently you'll get an exception if you didn't define an encryption hash:...
- 15:05 Revision 1120935c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now supports context directories in the FLOW3 package's Configuration directory. This allows us to deliver the FLOW3 distribution (and other distributions) with a virtually empty global Configuration directory. Resolves #7479
- [~TASK] FLOW3 Base Distribution: Removed the global context configurations.
- 11:37 Feature #7495 (Accepted): Implement support for persistence of nested arrays
- 11:29 Bug #7426 (Accepted): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- 10:02 Bug #7426: Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- Hi Karsten,...
- 15:23 Feature #7495 (Resolved): Implement support for persistence of nested arrays
- At the moment nested arrays cannot be persisted (see exception no. 1260284934). However, this is currently needed by ...
- 13:00 Task #7480 (Resolved): Integrate PHP6 features in FLOW3
- Applied in changeset r4216.
- 12:47 Task #7480 (Resolved): Integrate PHP6 features in FLOW3
- The features of the PHP6 package need to be available, but the package itself should not be there anymore. Move the s...
- 12:56 Revision f748939f: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Moved vital PHP6 package features to Utility\Unicode, resolves #7480.
- 12:45 Bug #7426 (Needs Feedback): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- What exact error message do you get?
- 11:27 Task #7479 (Resolved): Move context configuration defaults to package
- Currently we deliver certain configuration defaults for the Testing and Production context in the global Configuratio...
- 19:00 Feature #7474 (Resolved): Implement a "LabelValidator"
- Applied in changeset r4213.
- 17:02 Feature #7474 (Resolved): Implement a "LabelValidator"
- Many models have properties which are used as labels. These usually may contain any (unicode) character, space " " an...
- 18:41 Revision e14b0f83: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Validation): Implemented a "label" validator which matches characters you usually would want to allow in labels. Resolves #7474
- 10:48 Bug #7454 (Resolved): Manual: Correct spelling of initializeObject()
- I just copied the method from the manual and wondered why it didn't work ;)
See here: http://flow3.typo3.org/docum...
- 13:28 Bug #7426 (Resolved): Catch fatal error message when running PHP < 5.3
- I thought that I have PHP 5.3 installed but got a fatal error message instead of FLOW3 welcome message.
Finally I re...
- 18:26 Feature #7407 (Resolved): Edit nested properties of a domain model within a form
This should give some background information and introduce the issue for a special example:
I am plann...
- 14:53 Feature #7113: Make view resolution in ActionController independent from Fluid
- I'll be available for such discussions
- 14:00 Feature #6390 (Resolved): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- Applied in changeset r4185.
- 12:17 Feature #6390 (Accepted): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath doesn't support Arrays
- 13:25 Revision 075204e3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath does support Arrays now, resolves #6390, relates to #7203.
- 00:10 Revision 63f477e5: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Controller\Argument no longer has setNewValidatorConjunction() - it was unused.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed building of hash for value objects.
[~TASK] FLOW3 Distribution (Build system): M...
- 22:24 Task #7163 (Resolved): Remove code that is not needed anymore
- Resolved as of r4149 - used wrong issue number on commit message...
- 13:01 Task #7163 (Accepted): Remove code that is not needed anymore
- 22:00 Bug #7286 (Resolved): Undefined FLOW3 root path does not issue an error in CLI mode
- Applied in changeset r4166.
- 21:40 Bug #7286 (Resolved): Undefined FLOW3 root path does not issue an error in CLI mode
- When FLOW3 is run in CLI context, the environment variable FLOW3_ROOTPATH must be set. If this is not the case, FLOW3...
- 21:41 Revision 45772c73: +[BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the safeguard for the FLOW3_ROOTPATH environment variable in CLI context. Resolves #7286
- 20:00 Feature #6913 (Resolved): Implement a FLOW3 optimized var_dump function
- Applied in changeset r4160.
- 19:36 Revision 9d089cbb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some tiny fixes to Debugger.css, relates to #6913.
- 19:14 Revision f1cf167f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements to CSS/HTML in Debugger, resolves #6913.
- 19:00 Task #7031 (Resolved): Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- Applied in changeset r4155.
- 18:27 Task #7031 (Accepted): Unsafe masking of a dynamic regex pattern
- 18:29 Major Feature #6267 (Resolved): Speed up persistence
- 18:26 Revision 9ad22f0f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Clarified what happens to the pattern in RequestPattern\Uri, resolves #7031.
- 18:09 Feature #7221: Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- Hmm, didn't think of unit tests. Too bad. Guess you would have implemented this already if it were possible ;)
- 17:35 Feature #7221: Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- That sounds great... on first read. But in a scripting language like PHP those methods are only available when you us...
- 17:19 Revision 854e7897: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed unused code, resolves #71763.
- 00:58 Feature #4426 (Needs Feedback): Provide Windows compatible version of the FLOW3 Command Line Tool
- Attached version works for me. With following snippet pasted to "Settings.yaml":...
Also available in: Atom