From 2010-04-14 to 2010-05-13
- 18:46 Revision 507328db: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some tiny fixes to installation chapter in the manual.
- 14:56 Revision c7c70aab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Removed leftover use of the \F3\FLOW3\Package\Package::DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants in PackageManager.
- 14:38 Revision 23983cf1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed a var_dump from the ObjectAccess code.
- 12:04 Revision 6e0ced27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getPropertyPath() now correctly processes Closures located in an array or object implementing ArrayAccess.
- 16:31 Revision 39c1e80b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap now omits classes whose name ends with "Exception" when initializing the ReflectionService. Resolves #7688
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getProperty() now allows numeric indexes and supports \ArrayAccess object...
- 15:14 Revision 2dcd92ac: [~TASK] Testing: Removed the support for "integration" and "system" tests, just didn't make sense.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants from the Package class.
- 11:37 Revision 7570df84: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Automatically set context is now checked in Bootstrap, fixes #7598, resolves #7578.
- 08:29 Revision 424327bd: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): Introduced a new parameter for ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath so the caller of the method can decide if closures should be evaluated or not. Related to #7588 and r4256.
- 16:21 Revision 6fa277fc: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): If an object on the path given to ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath() is a Closure, it is executed and the result is processed further. This means it is currently NOT possible to the closure itself, as it is directly executed. Resolves #7588.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath now also works with classes implementing ArrayAccess.
- 17:13 Revision 96a62436: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added some more tests for nested array support, basics work; resolves #7495, resolves #7496.
- [-TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence) removed getCleanState() from AbstractBackend, it was useless since the dirty checking ref...
- 11:34 Revision d404a79d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Implemented nested array support, basics work; relates to #7495, relates to #7496.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Debugger): Now the var_dump has a lined background even if there is an exception trace shown at the sa...
- 15:34 Revision 8c77d74a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The Bootstrap will now accept only "Production" or "Development" as valid contexts because this is how we currently use FLOW3. As soon as we really now how we want to support additional contexts, we can make it more flexible again. As a side effect, FLOW3 won't complain about missing context directories in the global Configuration dir.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Set a default encryption key for the time being until automatic generation is implemented. ...
- 15:05 Revision 1120935c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now supports context directories in the FLOW3 package's Configuration directory. This allows us to deliver the FLOW3 distribution (and other distributions) with a virtually empty global Configuration directory. Resolves #7479
- [~TASK] FLOW3 Base Distribution: Removed the global context configurations.
- 12:56 Revision f748939f: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Moved vital PHP6 package features to Utility\Unicode, resolves #7480.
- 18:41 Revision e14b0f83: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Validation): Implemented a "label" validator which matches characters you usually would want to allow in labels. Resolves #7474
- 13:25 Revision 075204e3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath does support Arrays now, resolves #6390, relates to #7203.
- 00:10 Revision 63f477e5: [-API] FLOW3 (MVC): Controller\Argument no longer has setNewValidatorConjunction() - it was unused.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed building of hash for value objects.
[~TASK] FLOW3 Distribution (Build system): M...
- 21:41 Revision 45772c73: +[BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fixed the safeguard for the FLOW3_ROOTPATH environment variable in CLI context. Resolves #7286
- 19:36 Revision 9d089cbb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some tiny fixes to Debugger.css, relates to #6913.
- 19:14 Revision f1cf167f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Some improvements to CSS/HTML in Debugger, resolves #6913.
- 18:26 Revision 9ad22f0f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Clarified what happens to the pattern in RequestPattern\Uri, resolves #7031.
- 17:19 Revision 854e7897: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed unused code, resolves #71763.
Also available in: Atom