From 2010-05-04 to 2010-06-02
- 18:53 Revision eb13030d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added support for plurals rules from CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Slightly changed CLDRRepository methods in order to automatically build absolute filenames fr...
- 14:37 Revision c55691f4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added fundamental classes for CLDR data reader. They will be used to build concrete readers. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Moved the method responsible for generating available locales' list from Detector to Service ...
- 15:56 Revision 851edb27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the RequestTest (and added an additional one).
- 14:13 Revision 0ea6d618: [+FEATURE][+API] FLOW3 (Object): The Object Manager (and the object containers) now provide a method for retrieving the implementation class name by specifying the object name. Resolves #7960
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): The Request object now returns the case sensitive action name, even if it has been set all lower...
- 13:55 Revision ff1602c6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed bug #7929 leading to entry duplication in Memcached.
- 12:06 Revision 64d8f11a: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a comment
- [~TASK] Fluid: Tiny layout changes
- 12:49 Revision d98edc46: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Collection of available locales is cached from now. Relates to #7720.
- 18:17 Revision 7bed05c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Reimplemented the locale collection structure and dependent classes, cleaned the naming. Relates to #7720.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added basic support for locale-dependent resources. Relates to #7721.
- 01:40 Revision 587f30bf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Removed the option to manually configure available locales, keep it simple...
- 00:54 Revision 6bcc0e8b: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now checks if the option "uriPattern" has been set. Fixes #7820
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): The var_dump debugger now displays more information about objects implementing ArrayAccess
- 23:21 Revision 2abf93da: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Fixed spelling mistake, fixes #7454.
- 23:10 Revision 4d0443cf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Review results for the Locale subsystem, mostly changing naming and some coding style issues. Relates to #7720.
- 19:49 Revision a69fef9d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Implemented a tree of locales in order to support locales hierarchy. Automatic locale detection rewritten. Relates to #7720.
- 13:36 Revision 02b74873: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Support for list of available locales to set manually in configuration, as an alternative for automatic filesystem scanning. Relates to #7720.
- 21:52 Revision 5ef44700: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Basic automatic locale detection added. Relates to #7720.
- 18:29 Revision 6fea537e: [+TASK] TYPO3: Implemented TYPO3 error view and page not found handling for PageController. Resolves #7775.
- 18:46 Revision 507328db: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some tiny fixes to installation chapter in the manual.
- 14:56 Revision c7c70aab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Removed leftover use of the \F3\FLOW3\Package\Package::DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants in PackageManager.
- 14:38 Revision 23983cf1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed a var_dump from the ObjectAccess code.
- 12:04 Revision 6e0ced27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getPropertyPath() now correctly processes Closures located in an array or object implementing ArrayAccess.
- 16:31 Revision 39c1e80b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap now omits classes whose name ends with "Exception" when initializing the ReflectionService. Resolves #7688
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getProperty() now allows numeric indexes and supports \ArrayAccess object...
- 15:14 Revision 2dcd92ac: [~TASK] Testing: Removed the support for "integration" and "system" tests, just didn't make sense.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants from the Package class.
Also available in: Atom