From 2010-05-06 to 2010-06-04
- 17:16 Revision 6caf3b6c: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Resource): Renamed the resource stream wrapper's scheme from "package://" to "resource://". You need to globally search & replace "package://" your code for this to work. Resolves #8063
- 12:37 Task #8063 (Resolved): Rename the resource stream wrapper's scheme from "package://" to "resource://"
- The "protocol" we're currently using for retrieving static resources is "package://" - however, that doesn't fit comp...
- 11:58 Feature #7221 (Closed): Automatic accessor methods (especially for models)
- 11:54 Task #8056 (Closed): Remove configuration option for mirrorMode
- The resource publisher can mirror resources either be creating symlinks or copying the files. This can be configured ...
- 18:53 Revision eb13030d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added support for plurals rules from CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Slightly changed CLDRRepository methods in order to automatically build absolute filenames fr...
- 15:19 Feature #7722 (Accepted): Implement CLDR data reader
- Basic classes for CLDR are done. There is CLDRModel which represents data from one CLDR file, and HierarchicalCLDRMod...
- 14:37 Revision c55691f4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added fundamental classes for CLDR data reader. They will be used to build concrete readers. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Moved the method responsible for generating available locales' list from Detector to Service ...
- 17:35 Bug #7847 (Resolved): Missing trailing slash in FLOW3_ROOTPATH causes fatal error
- Resolved as of r4338.
- 14:09 Bug #7847 (Accepted): Missing trailing slash in FLOW3_ROOTPATH causes fatal error
- 15:56 Revision 851edb27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the RequestTest (and added an additional one).
- 15:00 Feature #7960 (Resolved): Implement getClassNameByObjectName()
- Applied in changeset r4337.
- 13:59 Feature #7960 (Resolved): Implement getClassNameByObjectName()
- For the Request Builder we need an API for retrieving the class name by specifying the object name in the ObjectManager.
- 14:16 Bug #7564: Dynamic Object Container does not support scope session
- Andreas Förthner:
_ich hab das bisher nur debugged und festgestellt, dass ganz am anfang wenn mein persistence aspek...
- 14:13 Revision 0ea6d618: [+FEATURE][+API] FLOW3 (Object): The Object Manager (and the object containers) now provide a method for retrieving the implementation class name by specifying the object name. Resolves #7960
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): The Request object now returns the case sensitive action name, even if it has been set all lower...
- 14:00 Bug #7929 (Resolved): Wrong variable in Memcached backend
- Applied in changeset r4336.
- 13:54 Bug #7929 (Accepted): Wrong variable in Memcached backend
- 13:55 Revision ff1602c6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed bug #7929 leading to entry duplication in Memcached.
- 12:06 Revision 64d8f11a: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a comment
- [~TASK] Fluid: Tiny layout changes
- 08:41 Feature #7930: Show versions in package list
- Attached screenshot *issue7930-packageList.png* shows correct output of FLOW3 Command Line Interface (issue tracker r...
- 08:29 Feature #7930 (Resolved): Show versions in package list
- The "FLOW3 Command Line Interface" offers a functionality to list available and active packages. In current FLOW3 ver...
- 23:16 Bug #7929 (Resolved): Wrong variable in Memcached backend
- Same issue as in TYPO3 4.3:
Patch resolves the problem.
- 14:06 Revision 361a875c: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Some tiny non-functional fixes.
- 12:49 Revision d98edc46: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Collection of available locales is cached from now. Relates to #7720.
- 19:28 Feature #7721 (Accepted): Implement locale-aware resource management subsystem
- Finding localized versions of resource files is done, it will be a base for all other locale-resource functionality.
- 19:23 Task #7719 (Accepted): Implement Locale class
- 19:21 Feature #7720: Implement automatic locale detection
- Removed the tree as k-fish said (now there are just two arrays :-) ). Implemented the idea with locale resources. I t...
- 18:17 Revision 7bed05c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Reimplemented the locale collection structure and dependent classes, cleaned the naming. Relates to #7720.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added basic support for locale-dependent resources. Relates to #7721.
- 09:47 Bug #7847 (Resolved): Missing trailing slash in FLOW3_ROOTPATH causes fatal error
- Trailing slash "/" at environment variable FLOW3_ROOTPATH is absolutely required in file .htaccess - a missing traili...
- 08:52 Bug #7831: Router interprets negative integer values of a match result as "matched"
- Robert Lemke wrote:
Hi, I have a little remark here:
> The DynamicRoutPart::match() [...] wrongly interprets in...
- 01:00 Bug #7831 (Resolved): Router interprets negative integer values of a match result as "matched"
- Applied in changeset r4321.
- 00:52 Bug #7831 (Resolved): Router interprets negative integer values of a match result as "matched"
- The DynamicRoutPart::match() method doesn't do strict comparison of the route's return value and therefore wrongly in...
- 01:40 Revision 587f30bf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Removed the option to manually configure available locales, keep it simple...
- 01:00 Bug #7820 (Resolved): Configuration Manager doesn't properly check for existence of uriPattern
- Applied in changeset r4321.
- 00:54 Revision 6bcc0e8b: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now checks if the option "uriPattern" has been set. Fixes #7820
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): The var_dump debugger now displays more information about objects implementing ArrayAccess
- 00:00 Bug #7454 (Resolved): Manual: Correct spelling of initializeObject()
- Applied in changeset r4320.
- 23:21 Revision 2abf93da: [~DOCUMENTATION] FLOW3: Fixed spelling mistake, fixes #7454.
- 23:10 Revision 4d0443cf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Review results for the Locale subsystem, mostly changing naming and some coding style issues. Relates to #7720.
- 18:10 Feature #7720 (Accepted): Implement automatic locale detection
- I just discussed this with Robert and we would opt for a different solution:
* all files should be localizable (grap...
- 17:15 Bug #7820 (Resolved): Configuration Manager doesn't properly check for existence of uriPattern
- If "uriPattern" is not set for a route in the YAML file, the Configuration Manager will fail:...
- 20:03 Feature #7720: Implement automatic locale detection
- I rewrote the Detector class and implemented a LocaleTree class, which represents all available locales in a tree str...
- 19:49 Revision a69fef9d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Implemented a tree of locales in order to support locales hierarchy. Automatic locale detection rewritten. Relates to #7720.
- 13:36 Revision 02b74873: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Support for list of available locales to set manually in configuration, as an alternative for automatic filesystem scanning. Relates to #7720.
- 22:25 Feature #7720 (Needs Feedback): Implement automatic locale detection
- The commit in Revision 4308 was done mainly for the record. I plan to reimplement this part anyway in order to use tr...
- 22:08 Task #7719: Implement Locale class
- The Locale class was changed a little in Revision 4308. Default values were removed (all fields are now NULL by defau...
- 21:52 Revision 5ef44700: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Basic automatic locale detection added. Relates to #7720.
- 18:29 Revision 6fea537e: [+TASK] TYPO3: Implemented TYPO3 error view and page not found handling for PageController. Resolves #7775.
- 18:46 Revision 507328db: [~TASK] FLOW3: Some tiny fixes to installation chapter in the manual.
- 14:56 Revision c7c70aab: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Removed leftover use of the \F3\FLOW3\Package\Package::DIRECTORY_TESTS_* constants in PackageManager.
- 12:34 Bug #7580 (Resolved): There's no default context (anymore)
- This has already been resolved as of r4263, no?
- 12:32 Bug #7454 (Accepted): Manual: Correct spelling of initializeObject()
- 19:44 Bug #7727 (Resolved): Better handling of "wrong" parameters in ./flow3
- Just did a fresh "svn export ..." and tried to list the available packages...
- 17:16 Feature #7725 (Resolved): Implement Input Parser subsystem
- Input Parser is a class which parses user's input based on locale used by him / her, and converts it to the internal ...
- 17:03 Feature #7724 (Resolved): Implement Message Formatter subsystem
- Message Formatter is a class which formats a string given by substituting placeholders with properly formatted values...
- 16:52 Feature #7723 (Resolved): Implement message resources support (XLIFF, plural forms)
- Locale-dependent messages (texts) will be stored in XLIFF format. Because of that FLOW3 needs to be capable of readin...
- 16:46 Feature #7722 (Resolved): Implement CLDR data reader
- CLDR data contains information in XML format about many different aspects related to localization. FLOW3 18n / l10n s...
- 16:34 Feature #7721 (Resolved): Implement locale-aware resource management subsystem
- Existing resource management subsystem needs to be extended in order to provide convenient API for management of loca...
- 16:18 Feature #7720 (Resolved): Implement automatic locale detection
- Locale detection can be done in web application framework in three ways:
* using HTTP "Accept-Language" header
- 16:10 Task #7719 (Resolved): Implement Locale class
- Locale class is a base for all i18n / l10n functionality in FLOW3. There already exists simple Locale class, so it sh...
- 14:38 Revision 23983cf1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Removed a var_dump from the ObjectAccess code.
- 12:04 Revision 6e0ced27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getPropertyPath() now correctly processes Closures located in an array or object implementing ArrayAccess.
- 17:01 Bug #7687 (Resolved): ObjectAccess doesn't allow numeric indexes for arrays
- Applied in changeset r4276.
- 16:22 Bug #7687 (Resolved): ObjectAccess doesn't allow numeric indexes for arrays
- When trying to retrieve a value from an array with a numeric index, the ObjectAccess::getProperty() method throws an ...
- 17:00 Task #7688 (Resolved): Don't reflect Exception classes
- Applied in changeset r4276.
- 16:27 Task #7688 (Resolved): Don't reflect Exception classes
- Currently the Reflection Service will even reflect *Exception classes. That's unnecessary because we never instantiat...
- 16:31 Revision 39c1e80b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Core): The bootstrap now omits classes whose name ends with "Exception" when initializing the ReflectionService. Resolves #7688
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess->getProperty() now allows numeric indexes and supports \ArrayAccess object...
- 13:00 Task #7682 (Resolved): Replace generic exceptions by proper exceptions
- Well, the subject says all: we shouldn't use RuntimeException, LogicException etc. because they undermine our hierarc...
Also available in: Atom