From 2010-05-18 to 2010-06-16
- 16:27 Revision 8dafc488: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (SignalSlot): Fixed non-qualified exception class name, fixes #8255.
- 12:25 Revision 8d3c9924: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Object): The lifecycle initialization method (typically initializeObject()) is now also called after recreating an object (f.e. when it is recreated from persistent storage). Additionally, initializeObject() now gets a parameter to determine if creation or recreation took place. Resolves #8258.
- 12:10 Revision 716abbc7: [+FEATURE] TYPO3: We now have a somewhat better setup controller which allows to import content and create admin users, resolves #8284, resolves #8285.
- [~TASK] TYPO3 (Domain): Removed early return from hasChildNodes() in AbstractNode.
[~TASK] TYPO3 (Domain): addChildNo...
- 13:12 Revision ec92a3db: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added date / time formatting as defind in CLDR (now included in commit). Relates to #7722.
- 10:49 Revision 7caca216: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3: Removed object and cache configuration for missing DatesReader class, resolving exception #1184926175.
- [~TASK] TYPO3 (Routing): Whitespace fixes, no functional changes.
- 12:42 Revision 92c99bec: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Some tiny fixes, mostly whitespace, some style issues, no functional changes.
- 19:14 Revision b01a439f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added date / time formatting as defind in CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added support for aliases in CLDR parser. Relates to #7722.
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Change...
- 15:05 Revision 95ae5b9f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess:setProperty() now also supports arrays as a subject. Resolves #8133.
- [~TASK] Fluid (Tests): Removed one test in the TemplateVariableContainerTest - it checks something which would result...
- 12:29 Revision b0a70ee1: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): The ResourceStreamWrapper now handles non-existent paths correctly in makeDirectory() and open(), fixes #8156.
- 21:56 Revision 07f6a043: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): The memcached backend now handles expiry times of more than 30 days correctly, resolves #6143.
- 15:57 Revision 689749c6: [~TASK] FLOW3: Replaced generic exceptions by exceptions coming from the defined exception hierarchy, resolves #7682.
- [~TASK] Fluid: Replaced generic exceptions by exceptions coming from the defined exception hierarchy, relates to #768...
- 13:18 Revision 86c96e16: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Now throwing exception if setting of value in memcache fails, fixes #8074.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): When splitting large data for memcache the split now uses self::MAX_BUCKET_SIZE for reference.
- 13:06 Revision cb1f51c7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Query now allows for comfortable chaining of constraints with logicalAnd() and logicalOr(), resolves #6736.
- 12:31 Revision 6dd6b87a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): When checking for objects removed from an array comparison now works, fixes #8132.
- 15:45 Revision 0de6d6be: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Followup to ObjectAccess changes, now really works as expected with stdClass instances when looking for settable property names.
- 15:19 Revision 263d49dc: [+TASK] Added a general JSON View with configurable serialization, relates to #8059
- 11:19 Revision 556c4855: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess now works as expected with stdClass instances, i.e. it sees all defined properties as gettable and settable.
- 18:27 Revision 60c0c540: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Added a safeguard to the processSplObjectStorage() method which on certain occasions caused a fatal error.
- 18:09 Revision 2c2f26ab: [~TASK] TYPO3: Various fixes to code and documentation, added new unit tests.
- [~TASK] TypoScript: Non-functional comment fixes.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess now handles ArrayAccess ...
- 06:19 Revision 737a21c5: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Object): Slightly enhanced error message about unregistered objects in AbstractObjectContainer.
- [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed some bugs in PDO backend.
- 15:17 Revision 60746b78: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Locale): The NumbersReader was using the shut-up operator (@) which results in exceptions if the warning level is E_NOTICE. Fixed this by some proper if condition.
- [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): Fixed the failing ResourceStreamWrapper test.
- 14:54 Revision 00e63862: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Resource): The resource:// stream wrapper now also supports persistent resource - just specify the resource hash to access one. Resolves #8082
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Resource): The Resource Manager now provides an API method for getting more information about recen...
- 16:29 Revision 36e79c52: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added number formatting as defined in CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Added support for iterating over results from HierarchicalCLDRModel. Relates to #7722.
- 17:16 Revision 6caf3b6c: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Resource): Renamed the resource stream wrapper's scheme from "package://" to "resource://". You need to globally search & replace "package://" your code for this to work. Resolves #8063
- 18:53 Revision eb13030d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added support for plurals rules from CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Slightly changed CLDRRepository methods in order to automatically build absolute filenames fr...
- 14:37 Revision c55691f4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added fundamental classes for CLDR data reader. They will be used to build concrete readers. Relates to #7722.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Moved the method responsible for generating available locales' list from Detector to Service ...
- 15:56 Revision 851edb27: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed the RequestTest (and added an additional one).
- 14:13 Revision 0ea6d618: [+FEATURE][+API] FLOW3 (Object): The Object Manager (and the object containers) now provide a method for retrieving the implementation class name by specifying the object name. Resolves #7960
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): The Request object now returns the case sensitive action name, even if it has been set all lower...
- 13:55 Revision ff1602c6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Fixed bug #7929 leading to entry duplication in Memcached.
- 12:06 Revision 64d8f11a: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a comment
- [~TASK] Fluid: Tiny layout changes
- 12:49 Revision d98edc46: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Collection of available locales is cached from now. Relates to #7720.
- 18:17 Revision 7bed05c1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Reimplemented the locale collection structure and dependent classes, cleaned the naming. Relates to #7720.
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Locale): Added basic support for locale-dependent resources. Relates to #7721.
- 01:40 Revision 587f30bf: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Locale): Removed the option to manually configure available locales, keep it simple...
- 00:54 Revision 6bcc0e8b: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): The ConfigurationManager now checks if the option "uriPattern" has been set. Fixes #7820
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): The var_dump debugger now displays more information about objects implementing ArrayAccess
Also available in: Atom