From 2010-07-18 to 2010-08-16
- 15:30 Feature #9327 (Resolved): Make the resource argument name for REST controllers configurable
- Applied in changeset r4989.
- 14:47 Feature #9327 (Resolved): Make the resource argument name for REST controllers configurable
- The (not yet fully functional) RestController automatically selects the appropriate action depending on the request t...
- 15:04 Bug #8554 (Resolved): AOP interceptor removes default value from method argument
- Applied in changeset r4987.
- 14:42 Bug #8554: AOP interceptor removes default value from method argument
- Well, default values are put into proxy classes, just not for default values that are of type array... :)
- 13:35 Bug #8554 (Accepted): AOP interceptor removes default value from method argument
- 13:15 Bug #9184 (Needs Feedback): No NULL safe query method
- Well, with r4604 and r4605 this should be solved. Is there more missing?
- 13:00 Bug #9093 (Needs Feedback): UUID generated but object is null
- 12:59 Bug #9093: UUID generated but object is null
- Could you create a stripped down package that show the erratic behaviour and attach it here? That would be great.
- 12:04 Task #9296 (Resolved): Replace $Revision$ keyword in Bootstrap.php
- Applied in changeset r4977.
- 11:35 Bug #8918 (Resolved): memcached backend: Remove tagIndex
- Applied in changeset r4974.
- 22:14 Feature #7724 (Resolved): Implement Message Formatter subsystem
- This issue is done, related issue opened #9313.
- 22:14 Feature #9313 (New): Support for currencies
- Currencies should probably be handled in a special way in FLOW3. Maybe there should be a @Currency@ class which would...
- 21:43 Feature #7721 (Resolved): Implement locale-aware resource management subsystem
- Well, it came very different than I assumed in the beginning - I think that the solution with locale identifiers in r...
- 21:37 Task #7719 (Resolved): Implement Locale class
- 17:30 Task #8835 (Resolved): Remove @version annotation from FLOW3 classes
- Applied in changeset r4969.
- 17:25 Task #9296 (Resolved): Replace $Revision$ keyword in Bootstrap.php
- This is getting hairy with git, and I doubt it would work anyway (as the recorded revision only changes when @Bootstr...
- 22:42 Task #8835: Remove @version annotation from FLOW3 classes
- Some helper, for the record:...
- 18:00 Bug #9184 (Accepted): No NULL safe query method
- 18:00 Bug #9093 (Accepted): UUID generated but object is null
- 18:00 Bug #8918 (Accepted): memcached backend: Remove tagIndex
- 17:54 Bug #8968 (Accepted): SQL errors when using setOrderings() with multiple fields
- 12:35 Revision 38ee6af6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\JsonView no longer throws an exception if more than one variable is assigned. This relates to #9136
- [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\JsonView is now able to render multiple variables. By default only variable...
- 12:33 Revision 58f4c7e1: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (I18n): Locale-aware validators added. Relates to #9246.
- Change-Id: I5e5bd5d22a15079e30550d8a29e32fd3b13550cc
- 12:31 Revision b233a949: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): New exception classes added (omitted in previous commit).
- Change-Id: Ifc001b47562341a41a8c1c1ffdaad98253d48f91
- 12:30 Revision a2be5e6b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Changed string parameters to class constants.
- Change-Id: I38f400d45770981a6da60dbcc664a9b90c368fa0
- 14:35 Feature #9246 (Resolved): Implement locale-aware validators
- Changed @NumberValidator@ and @DateTimeValidator@ so they use @I18n@ subpackage and it's functionality. This is how I...
- 12:54 Feature #9246 (Resolved): Implement locale-aware validators
- Some locale-aware validators for FLOW3 Validation subsystem should be implemented.
- 11:59 Feature #7113 (Accepted): Make view resolution in ActionController independent from Fluid
- 18:15 Feature #7722 (Resolved): Implement CLDR data reader
- After many minor and major rewrites the @Reader@ classes look like I think they should ;-).
- 18:13 Feature #7723 (Resolved): Implement message resources support (XLIFF, plural forms)
- 18:12 Feature #7725 (Resolved): Implement Input Parser subsystem
- 18:10 Feature #8842 (Resolved): Implement Translator class
- 16:27 Revision 34c59a79: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Code cleaning in I18n package (remaining subpackages).
- Change-Id: Ie70d7fcd272e74296c5c6faa4d53b8be8a8f579d
- 18:25 Revision 2b45a0dc: [~TASK] FLOW3: No longer making commit-msg files loose the execute bit.
- Change-Id: I53d7b166b10ff41dc3d068803f593575284a138b
- 17:07 Revision 461b47f2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Some validators did not reset stale errors on isValid() calls, fixes #8558.
- 16:30 Revision 918cd0fc: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Code cleaning in Xml, Xliff, TranslationProvider, and Exception subpackages of I18n package.
- 16:23 Revision 4e5ce692: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Code cleaning in I18n package (without subpackages yet).
- 16:21 Revision 9c53e424: [+TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Cleaned up View implementations. They no correctly implement F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface. This resolves #9136
- 16:20 Revision 6bf2bb27: [~TASK] FLOW3: Another tiny fix to setfilepermissions.sh
- 15:30 Bug #8558 (Resolved): Multiple validations will append to list of errors instead of replacing list from last validation
- Applied in changeset r4948.
- 13:42 Bug #8558: Multiple validations will append to list of errors instead of replacing list from last validation
- Working on this, expect fix in SVN today. Some more validators miss the reset and of course we need to add an unit te...
- 14:31 Bug #9184 (Resolved): No NULL safe query method
- As mentioned in
there is no NULL safe query...
- 16:41 Revision 4e53fac6: [~TASK] FLOW3: Make sure needed directories exist.
- In SVN we kept empty directories Data and Web/_Resources, git ignores
empty directories. So we need to create them be...
- 14:54 Revision 1867f1df: [~TASK] FLOW3: Removed execute bit from file permissions, was there in error.
- Change-Id: I9a4979b8d7b900083bcdef9e472879b2c4f19788
- 09:40 Bug #8558: Multiple validations will append to list of errors instead of replacing list from last validation
- Are there any new developments on this? This is a bit of a show stopper for our project. :(
Does my patch make sense?
- 20:00 Task #9136 (Resolved): Clean up View implementations
- Applied in changeset r4931.
- 19:47 Task #9136 (Resolved): Clean up View implementations
- Currently there are four classes implementing F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface in the FLOW3 package: AbstractView, Emp...
- 16:55 Revision 1e446898: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (I18n): Added lenient parsing for DatetimeParser. Relates to #7725.
- 13:32 Bug #9093 (Resolved): UUID generated but object is null
- An object is created via a form and the create action redirects to another action to define the view; the second acti...
- 10:58 Revision 53048c7b: [~TASK] TYPO3 (ViewHelpers): Outdented break statements in switch.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Renamed doParsing() back to parseFormat().
[~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Indented comments and r...
- 18:31 Revision 3c6e2a0e: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (I18n): Added lenient parsing for NumberParser. Relates to #7725.
- 16:31 Revision b9f35285: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Minor name changes in Parsers. Relates to #7725.
- 13:05 Bug #8913 (Resolved): Unit test failures because sys_get_temp_dir() doesn't always return directory name with trailing slash
- Applied in changeset r4921.
- 13:00 Revision 6d07da22: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3: Various tests are now using the concatenatePaths utitlity method when building a path to the temp directory. This resolves #8913.
- 12:56 Revision 3a28df25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Moved formatting functionality from NumbersReader to NumberFormatter. Relates to #7722, #7724.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Minor code cleaning.
- 10:50 Revision b5c6c641: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Added new test for DatetimeFormatter. Relates to #7724.
- 17:23 Revision 419cba15: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Moved formatting functionality from DatesReader to DatetimeFormatter. Relates to #7722, 7724.
- 10:52 Revision c1204c81: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Minor cleaning of variables' names.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Changed Readers so they throw exceptions when unable to get format from CLDR. Relates to #7722.
- 21:37 Feature #9017 (Resolved): Implement redis as cache backend
- Redis  is a noSQL database with very good scaling characteristics in relation to the amount of entries and data si...
- 13:41 Revision 8cd96e0d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (I18n): Numbers, date and time parsers added with basic functionality. Relates to #7725.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Minor changes in CLDR Readers and in Formatters.
- 13:24 Feature #2738 (Closed): Routing: Configurable appendix for "formatless" URIs
- I'm closing this 1-year-old issue for now, cause I don't think we need this anymore with the current version.
- 16:41 Feature #8981 (New): Security/Performance: Provide Webserver Configuration file for common webservers - do not use .htaccess
- For Security, Performance and Compatibility reasons there should be (perhaps optionally) the possibility to let the f...
- 16:23 Task #8923: Provide a Nginx Server Configuration for FLOW3
- It should read above: "The only part i could not test are the "_Resources/Persistent" Urls. But they should work." :)
- 19:22 Bug #8968 (Resolved): SQL errors when using setOrderings() with multiple fields
- When using setOrderings() with multiple fields, an SQL error is thrown. However, when using only one field, everythin...
- 12:40 Task #8923 (Under Review): Provide a Nginx Server Configuration for FLOW3
- Provide or let the FLOW3 CLI generate a Nginx (or Apache) server configuration file or document it how one can use FL...
Also available in: Atom