From 2010-09-17 to 2010-10-16
- 16:38 Revision 4fe17ed9: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Helper to convert objects to arrays
- When dealing with JSON decoded data there will be nested object
structures (stdClass) that need to be converted to an...
- 16:35 Revision aeae4acc: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fix multivalue dirty checking
- The dirty checking of an array with objects always returned TRUE,
because an if statement contained a check for TRUE ...
- 14:04 Revision 56aef683: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): Show version in package lists
- Change-Id: I1cdc5d6469dda80644289ab54ec00b1e7826fd1c
- 13:26 Revision 228d4e9a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fix some small issues in CGL
- Change-Id: Ie734c75cf13a6c6deef56f2c6ea7422bda7625a1
- 12:51 Revision 905f0e34: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Only build base validator for prototypes
- The ValidatorResolver built a base validator conjunction for all
properties in a class, but it should do that only fo...
- 10:36 Revision f7de1dc7: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add metadata to proxy from object data
- For other storage backends (like CouchDB), it is interesting to store
additional metadata for objects inside the Data...
- 20:53 Revision 07ca210c: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fix parse error on PHP < 5.3
- Now anyone using PHP < 5.3 gets a proper error message again.
- 12:43 Revision 0f27d8f5: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Tweak unit tests for F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Query"
- 12:36 Revision 6f181797: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Move generic methods up to AbstractBackend"
- 10:59 Revision 3dc2e39f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Move generic methods up to AbstractBackend
- When implementing other backends, some methods of the GenericPdo
Backend are helpful and should be put in the Abstrac...
- 11:29 Revision 6508867a: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Tweak unit tests for F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Query
- Fixed executeReturnsQueryResultInstance() which wasn't really
testing anything and forward-port some trivial unit tes...
- 17:22 Revision f5ae8991: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix query rewriting with empty constraints
- Persistence query rewriting fails if there is an policy entry that does
not result in rewriting constraints
- 14:20 Revision e77f56bb: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Create package with correct path
- Packages would be created with a path like "Packages/ApplicationFoo"
instead of "Packages/Application/Foo".
- 12:05 Revision f7176017: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed eol issue
- Change-Id: I503d7ff4ee257ccd5865611cbf0787d77b7386f1
- 12:43 Revision 9b389207: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add default ordering for repositories"
- 12:41 Revision 7a5535df: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add default ordering for repositories
- When using findAll() or findBy*() the order of the result cannot be
customized without writing your own methods to in...
- 12:12 Revision 7fdf9835: FLOW3 (MVC): Respect "toLowerCase" setting in SubRoutes
- You can force a route to be all lowercase by adding toLowerCase: yes
to your Routes configuration.
But this setting w...
- 10:47 Revision 53ab4982: FLOW3 (Validation): Avoid recursion when validating objects
- Change-Id: I4c8683615cb1910ab26cc3231668f46a7f5abf79
- 08:55 Revision bca15da8: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Fix building of base validators"
- 16:14 Revision f87c4aed: [~TASK] FLOW3: Make codebase use new QueryResult properly
- The change introduced in Ib3fb13bce47772b34992cb357b2b4493850b832e was
not reflected properly in PropertyMapper and A...
- 15:24 Revision 1396898d: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Refactor QueryResultProxy into QueryResult
- Query->execute() now only returns QueryResultInterface instances, those
results have a toArray() method to get the re...
- 21:53 Revision 20b7ba86: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Allow Object Converters to use any input format"
- 21:50 Revision 5d0e86ad: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Request::setControllerObjectName now works with multiple subpackages."
- 21:48 Revision cec39414: Merge "[TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Response::__toString() returns content of response."
- 17:51 Revision 48baedce: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Fix building of base validators
- The conjunction validators built for base validation of models did not
behave correctly, validation of contained obje...
- 17:23 Revision 3b5b21e2: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Property): Allow Object Converters to use any input format
- Theoretically Object Converters should be able to support either arrays,
string or numbers as input format (if they w...
- 16:54 Revision 2b6845f4: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Display mapping errors in argument exception"
- 16:50 Revision 4c48d1ee: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed doc comment in ObjectConverterInterface"
- 16:11 Revision 96c10c60: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Display mapping errors in argument exception
- If a request argument could not be mapped to a controller argument,
we now display more detailed error messages from ...
- 15:52 Revision eb47265f: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): The file backend no longer closes the log"
- 15:48 Revision a38a26b4: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fixed doc comment in ObjectConverterInterface
- An object converter must return a \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error object if it
cannot convert to an object type it theoreticall...
- 10:28 Revision 9968835b: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Sanitize class/interface names in ReflectionService"
- 10:13 Revision aa7be084: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Trivial docblock fixes
- Change-Id: I0baff57814d262749869383a32d78803915af518
- 10:12 Revision 2006fce1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): The file backend no longer closes the log
- For this backend we do nothing in cloe() anymore and rely on PHP to
close the filehandle when the request ends. This ...
- 09:25 Revision a7f00892: Merge changes I42c9ab04,I7788faa1
- * changes:
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): More informative error message if no route matched
[~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Enhanc...
- 21:19 Revision 541350ed: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Sanitize class/interface names in ReflectionService
- The ReflectionService now trims backslashes from class and interface
names to make sure no mismatches cause confusion...
- 09:58 Revision ad3e1668: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Don't log non-matching link resolves
- If a link configuration could not be resolved into a fitting route,
this was logged to the system log, including the ...
- 09:54 Revision 71d83056: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Repository functions pass fetch mode to execute() explicitly"
- 21:58 Revision 5b512a05: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): More informative error message if no route matched
- The error message for the NotFoundView now states that possibly no route
matched instead of telling that package "" d...
- 19:01 Revision 722c2abc: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Correctly build class schemata again
- When building class schemata properties holding non-persistable types
would no longer be skipped correctly in all cas...
- 18:18 Revision 292df0af: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Request::setControllerObjectName now works with multiple subpackages.
- Before this change, calling "setControllerObjectName" did not detect the subpackage correctly,
if the class name was ...
- 18:15 Revision c1f1aebe: [TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Response::__toString() returns content of response.
- When a response object is casted to a string, it makes
sense to output the contents of the Response.
This change is ...
- 15:02 Revision 33866df2: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Warn of invalid @var annotations"
- 15:42 Revision c903c60b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Enhanced capabilities and configuration for JSON view
- The JSON view was configurable through a special YAML file. However, this
was not practical in many situations. Now t...
- 14:00 Revision e641abb7: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Repository functions pass fetch mode to execute() explicitly
- Two of the repository tests failed with a warning because it uses the
QueryInterface for creating mocks and in this i...
- 11:39 Revision fb867ffe: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Autowiring off uses explicit object configuration"
Also available in: Atom