From 2010-09-26 to 2010-10-25
- I have created a second draft version of the JS CGLs, and added
a little more dummy text to the CSS CGLs.
- 17:32 Revision a39924d6: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): More flexible handling of backend options
- Now unknown backend options are ignored if the value is NULL. This way
you can still set valid settings to NULL. For ...
- 17:07 Revision a1eb426b: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Implement a basic functional test for AOP"
- 17:05 Revision 3aec5bec: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3: Adjust test case fixture namespaces"
- 16:58 Revision c28b3f50: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Allow context dependent configuration
- This change introduces context overridable configuration for Settings,
Objects and Package configuration types.
- 16:50 Revision 0c4554bb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Implement a basic functional test for AOP
- This simple, but meaningful functional test for the AOP framework
mostly serves as a test bed for the new functional ...
- 16:43 Revision cdd09423: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3: Adjust test case fixture namespaces
- Some tests were failing because the test case namespaces migration
script did not (and could not) consider unqualifie...
- 16:07 Revision 24d61c3c: [~TASK] FLOW3: Migrated test case namespaces
- Migrated the namespaces of all existing test cases to match the
new conventions for this purpose.
Relates to: #10426...
- 15:55 Revision a4d2645d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3: Functional Tests Support
- This changeset adds support for functional tests in related
parts of FLOW3, such as the Class Loader, Object Manageme...
- 15:47 Revision 56f78888: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Register DateTime at the object management"
- 15:45 Revision 09c974d7: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3: Remove vfsStream class file inclusions from tests"
- 15:30 Revision 2e7b3dfa: [+FEATURE] FLOW3: Migration script for test case namespaces
- Created a migration script which adjusts PHP namespace declarations
of test cases to fit the new namespace convention...
- 14:24 Revision 21241140: [~TASK] FLOW3: Remove vfsStream class file inclusions from tests
- The vfsStream framework is now included by the base test case,
therefore we don't need the require() call in other te...
- 13:48 Revision 24362dc5: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Cache): Work around PHP __halt_compiler() namespaces bug
- The PhpFrontend added a __halt_compiler() instruction to the end of each
cache file to ignore following meta data nee...
- 11:13 Revision db096250: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): Register DateTime at the object management
- The PHP-built-in DateTime class is unknown to the Object Manager, yet
it is used at several places, such as the persi...
- 17:30 Revision 0f4df6f6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Ignore NULL for username and password
- The AbstractSqlBackend now ignores NULL in the setters for username and
password, so those default values do no harm....
- 13:43 Revision 9393ac93: [TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Create a document for all CGLs
- All CGLs are now in a separate document.
- 09:02 Revision b5f9f249: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Code cleanup
- This commit removes some unused code, adds some missing code and fixes
handling of options for the persistence backen...
- 22:17 Revision 602a51fa: [+TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Adjust rounding default value in NumbersReader
- Change-Id: I3718403a438f7ac8e988e957b079223e58e94282
- 19:56 Revision 9147d97d: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (I18n): Fix and activate I18n component"
- 13:21 Revision 0c211371: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Remove unfinished code
- Together with commit:6ea6e8d283e5ac5bafb5aa4817cd765f06504f1c some code
was committed, that never should have made it...
- 16:57 Revision c41011de: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (I18n): Fix and activate I18n component
- This change activates I18n initialization in the Bootstrap class and
fixes object initialization. The use of caches h...
- 22:31 Revision a6b93bea: [~TASK] FLOW3: Remove PHPUnit/Framework inclusion
- Relates to: #10280
- 16:38 Revision 4fe17ed9: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Helper to convert objects to arrays
- When dealing with JSON decoded data there will be nested object
structures (stdClass) that need to be converted to an...
- 16:35 Revision aeae4acc: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fix multivalue dirty checking
- The dirty checking of an array with objects always returned TRUE,
because an if statement contained a check for TRUE ...
- 14:04 Revision 56aef683: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): Show version in package lists
- Change-Id: I1cdc5d6469dda80644289ab54ec00b1e7826fd1c
- 13:26 Revision 228d4e9a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Documentation): Fix some small issues in CGL
- Change-Id: Ie734c75cf13a6c6deef56f2c6ea7422bda7625a1
- 12:51 Revision 905f0e34: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Validation): Only build base validator for prototypes
- The ValidatorResolver built a base validator conjunction for all
properties in a class, but it should do that only fo...
- 10:36 Revision f7de1dc7: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add metadata to proxy from object data
- For other storage backends (like CouchDB), it is interesting to store
additional metadata for objects inside the Data...
- 20:53 Revision 07ca210c: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Core): Fix parse error on PHP < 5.3
- Now anyone using PHP < 5.3 gets a proper error message again.
- 12:43 Revision 0f27d8f5: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Tweak unit tests for F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Query"
- 12:36 Revision 6f181797: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Move generic methods up to AbstractBackend"
- 10:59 Revision 3dc2e39f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Move generic methods up to AbstractBackend
- When implementing other backends, some methods of the GenericPdo
Backend are helpful and should be put in the Abstrac...
- 11:29 Revision 6508867a: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Tweak unit tests for F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Query
- Fixed executeReturnsQueryResultInstance() which wasn't really
testing anything and forward-port some trivial unit tes...
- 17:22 Revision f5ae8991: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix query rewriting with empty constraints
- Persistence query rewriting fails if there is an policy entry that does
not result in rewriting constraints
- 14:20 Revision e77f56bb: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Package): Create package with correct path
- Packages would be created with a path like "Packages/ApplicationFoo"
instead of "Packages/Application/Foo".
- 12:05 Revision f7176017: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed eol issue
- Change-Id: I503d7ff4ee257ccd5865611cbf0787d77b7386f1
- 12:43 Revision 9b389207: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add default ordering for repositories"
- 12:41 Revision 7a5535df: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): Add default ordering for repositories
- When using findAll() or findBy*() the order of the result cannot be
customized without writing your own methods to in...
Also available in: Atom