From 2010-11-26 to 2010-12-25
- 09:23 Revision 7fdeeef8: FLOW3: Raise version number in Package.xml
- Change-Id: I657531b4d14d41256cb306b3eeee6b6e790f4d16
- 13:28 Revision 907eff25: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest"
- 13:19 Revision 48bf2e46: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation"
- 12:45 Revision 29433d2f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation
- Change-Id: I6c2a0a47992db63e601098bbd9f7bc0ec5b06271
- 12:02 Revision 33b82b7b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests"
- 11:26 Revision 68d21a4a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest
- On Windows successive calls of the PHP function uniqid() seem to create the
same string in certain circumstances.
- 10:03 Revision 2f0a39ec: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Check array index"
- 21:41 Revision a360de48: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests
- When using redirect() in a controller processing a sub request
the additional arguments of the sub request were carri...
- 21:19 Revision 2a5aedd3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Properly initialize persistence
- This patch makes sure that persistence (ie. the in-memory
database used) is initialized properly in the functional
- 16:52 Revision eb4bade0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Check array index
- In loadConfiguration() sometimes no settings would exist in
$this->configuration yet, leading to a warning and a foll...
- 18:37 Revision a6b3d0f1: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix unit test leftovers"
- 18:19 Revision 031a11f3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix directory removal order
- In the test
the source path was deleted before ...
- 16:14 Revision 182c32c4: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Minor fix in Files::emptyDirectoryRecursively()"
- 15:58 Revision 2ae773fa: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Store NULL values correctly"
- 15:48 Revision d3c96784: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extend Account by creation- and expirationDate
- On creation of accounts the creation date will be set to the current
date and time.
The AccountRepository has a new ...
- 13:39 Revision 48050e53: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Store NULL values correctly
- NULL values in multivalues are handled correctly, but for single values
the type is not set to NULL as it should be.
- 13:30 Revision 86305942: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Make getFirst() return NULL on empty result
- The QueryResult::getFirst() method – and consequently also the repository's
findOneBy*() method – returned FALSE if t...
- 13:27 Revision e0419f34: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Minor fix in Files::emptyDirectoryRecursively()
- The method was referring to a non-existing variable $filename
- 11:08 Revision 4fd26060: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix unit test leftovers
- Two of the tests left a folder named TheBasePath lying around.
- 21:15 Revision 6c93cff3: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Add support for SubRequests
- This implements support for SubRequests which will be used by TYPO3
plugins and Fluid widgets.
Relates to: #11221
- 17:59 Revision 62ad469f: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Remove test namespace migration script"
- 17:58 Revision 6de45b60: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Add ResourcePointer migration script"
- 13:26 Revision 32b27dae: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Resource): Normalize paths in publishStaticResources()
- On Windows, all public resources are deleted if mirrorMode is set to
This happens due to the check readlink(...
- 21:50 Revision 8d61bb9e: [~TASK] FLOW3: Use new base test namespace
- This changeset adjusts the base test case class name used in
the tests of the FLOW3 package to the new namespace.
- 17:35 Revision 7010f30d: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Remove test namespace migration script
- Change-Id: Ibc032d80c189fb724ff45a73ea21fe8c0c5113b3
- 17:35 Revision 3dea96e6: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Scripts): Add ResourcePointer migration script
- The introduction of protected resources also brought ResourcePointer
objects and made Resource objects entities. This...
- 21:48 Revision ad9b944d: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implement igbinary support"
- 20:57 Revision b892f434: Merge "[~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Make symlink mirror mode the default"
- 20:56 Revision 0d3ddbe3: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Link whole directories for static resources"
- 19:21 Revision d199532e: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Make symlink mirror mode the default
- The setting FLOW3:resource:publishing:fileSystem:mirrorMode
is now set to "link" by default which means that instead ...
- 17:44 Revision d26e82f4: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Cache): Implement igbinary support
- This changeset adds support for the serialization accelerator
igbinary. If the igbinary extension is loaded, the Vari...
- 16:40 Revision 6e20e938: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Performance improvements for pointcuts"
- 13:48 Revision fe9373f9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Resource): Link whole directories for static resources
- This change adds a dramatic speed improvement for the development
context by linking the public resource folders and ...
- 12:42 Revision 8c4db755: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Performance improvements for pointcuts
- The logic of matching pointcuts can be improved by returning earlier
if one constraint doesn't match. This speeds up ...
- 12:32 Revision 746dbed1: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Helper methods for multi-factor authentication
- Introduces two helper methods for getting a party by type and an
account by provider name.
- 15:09 Revision 02e9719a: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Workaround for session concurrency problem"
- 14:57 Revision e4575773: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Testing): Add $securityContext to FunctionTestCase
- As it is used in various methods, it should be declared as a class member.
- 14:53 Revision fdbbf0c8: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Catch policy service exception in policy voter"
- 19:58 Revision b066837a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Catch policy service exception in policy voter
- To be able to use custom voters with custom resources, that are not
maintained by the FLOW3 policy, the policy voter ...
- 17:45 Revision b550fa86: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Workaround for session concurrency problem
- The FLOW3 session management seems to have concurrency issues.
This results in token objects being duplicated and an ...
- 19:33 Revision 10c0fba7: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Tests): Functional persistence testing support
- Change-Id: I86fcae7b4ba0a54ea1ca49b6de188198200d4792
- 16:05 Revision 8b1b5405: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed windows line endings in Policy.yaml
- Change-Id: Ia16fcef83fedb283c29dbbc7af0da108520b9d57
- 21:28 Revision d5d5e98f: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Sync setArguments() and setProperties()"
- 19:05 Revision e9fc5ddd: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Specify AccessDecisionManager
- The new testing AccessDecisionManager needs to be explicitly sepcified.
- 18:58 Revision f36e6e5a: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Add functional test for method security
- Change-Id: Id38283d046d165465466957e7b52760977ca80b1
- 18:57 Revision a7aa0a75: [~FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Add all resources to the 'Everybody' role by default
- This adds an "ABSTAIN" privilege to all resources for the "Everybody"
role in the policy. By this DENY and GRANT can ...
- 18:52 Revision 191d0815: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Tests): Functional security testing support"
- 15:17 Revision c3f3646b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Fix configuration loading
- When loading configuration, contexts were not used for all applicable
types, this is done now.
The more important ch...
- 13:50 Revision d2afdc67: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Tests): Functional security testing support
- Change-Id: I81e711860b0799d1668b06bb1ccdeba50011b68a
- 18:19 Revision 1dd82def: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Cleanup in authentication token code"
- 18:12 Revision 1cdca142: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix Apache2AccessRestrictionPublisherTest
- Change-Id: I29e4346a201ea33ac94221d22d0ba3e667d0ada2
- 17:38 Revision 887e7d89: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Cleanup in authentication token code
- Change-Id: Ie1f475d1b985eb003115e600e70ea0e2de893d77
- 17:16 Revision 41ac63f5: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Expose object identifier in JsonView"
- 15:50 Revision 361bb934: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix Apache2 access restriction resource publishing
- To deny access for private resources by the public a "Deny from all"
.htaccess rule is now added.
- 12:40 Revision 670aa59c: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented private resource publishing
- Resolves: #6605
- 19:37 Revision dab54f51: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Fix memory db DSN in tests
- The PdoBackendTest for Cache used a wrong DSN for in-memory SQLite
- 19:36 Revision 9815e46e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Make PdoHelper static
- The PdoHelper class has no need to be non-static. Adjust the use of it
in persistence and cache PDO backends.
- 14:27 Revision 27091722: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove debug output
- Change-Id: Ib74d04b5ad289bef4af178ee0d126f8eee5701c7
- 13:33 Revision f3345278: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): New strategy for optional authentication
- The new strategy allows for a flexible authentication of any
number of tokens. It will authenticate as many tokens as...
- 13:10 Revision 53bf8c9c: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Fix around advice with exception in chain
- The methodIsInAdviceMode status for a method with an around advice
was not reset correctly if the method itself or an...
- 13:00 Revision e027b732: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix policy cache write
- This change saves the policy cache as soon as the object container
is initialized using signal slots. Before setting ...
- 12:55 Revision 9523284a: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Get partial configuration"
- 12:55 Revision c50c1044: [!!!BUGFIX] FLOW3 (AOP): Fix AOP runtime evaluations
- The registration of global objects for runtime evaluations had no
effect, because the settings were not yet there dur...
- 17:38 Revision 6b44ee71: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Use memory db for PDO tests"
- 17:37 Revision f4899d60: Merge "[~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Moved and renamed base test cases"
- 17:12 Revision 68f2797d: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Configuration): Get partial configuration
- This change adds the possibility to get a partial configuration by
specifying a configuration path.
- 17:00 Revision 01bdf801: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (I18n): Set UNIX_PATHS flag when using RecursiveDirectoryIterator"
- 17:00 Revision b1d455c9: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Move constants to interface"
- 16:54 Revision 2cea7143: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Utility): Pass array in getValueByPath by reference
- This marks the first argument of getValueByPath() as by-reference in
order to save some memory and cpu cycles. It's s...
- 16:07 Revision 5fde8f9a: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Moved and renamed base test cases
- This moves the base test cases for unit, functional and selenium tests
from the Testing package to the FLOW3 package....
- 13:31 Revision e1721767: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Throw helpful exception on missing object"
- 13:30 Revision 9c3e89ad: Merge "[~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Reflection): Improved speed of reflection service"
- 13:11 Revision d97a4104: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Configuration): Sync setArguments() and setProperties()
- With Configuration::setArguments() an empty array would clear all set
arguments, with this change setProperties() beh...
- 12:19 Revision dce6a264: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): Expose object identifier in JsonView
- This changes adds a configuration option _exposeObjectIdentifier
to the JsonView for exporting object identifiers in ...
- 18:27 Revision 90b8decb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Move constants to interface
- Some constants from MetaData should be in MetaDataInterface.
- 18:23 Revision e0a3b678: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Use memory db for PDO tests
- Use a SQLite in-memory database instead of a file on disk.
- 18:10 Revision fd8a18e3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (I18n): Set UNIX_PATHS flag when using RecursiveDirectoryIterator
- Currently FLOW3 breaks on Windows, because the I18n service uses the
RecursiveDirectoryIterator without setting the 2...
- 17:17 Revision e8b6482b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Throw helpful exception on missing object
- When an object is referenced in persisted data but cannot be loaded by
the backend, throw a helpful exception instead...
- 15:17 Revision 7250e926: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Support additional tokens"
- 13:28 Revision b0f2a046: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Support additional tokens
- Other tokens than the UsernamePassword token could need
a request instance when updating the credentials. Another pro...
- 13:21 Revision 08d7775b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Some code nitpicking
- Fixes style in an if-clause and avoids variable assignment in a loop.
- 12:12 Revision 215198e5: [!!!][+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Allow authentication of multiple tokens
- Currently the authentication provider manager allows only the
authentication of one token (the first that authenticat...
- 12:08 Revision 0f414769: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Reflection): Improved speed of reflection service
- This patch accelerates the initialization of the ReflectionService
in production context. Instead of checking for eme...
- 11:27 Revision d86fcf12: Merge "[+TASK] FLOW3 (Security): More helpful NoEntryInPolicyException"
- 11:27 Revision 215ae19d: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Clean up exception handlers"
- 10:54 Revision 7f1a1465: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Fix 2 tests in FileBackendTest"
- 10:35 Revision 9efa9573: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Clean up exception handlers
- Move method up refactoring in exception handlers.
- 10:35 Revision a1d9b011: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Security): More helpful NoEntryInPolicyException
- When the PolicyService throws a NoEntryInPolicyException the resource
name is output as well.
- 20:00 Revision b9580fd6: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Fix dirty checking with uuid property
- If a uuid property is configured with @uuid the dirty checking didn't
use the special property but the FLOW3_Persiste...
- 15:13 Revision a32c6988: Merge "[FEATURE] FLOW3 (I18n): Add real CLDR inheritance and alias support."
- 13:51 Revision 640d5df9: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Allow inheritance of tokens"
- 13:43 Revision 34e8f813: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Error): Fix AbstractExceptionHandlerTest"
- 13:22 Revision e904c5c8: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Fix 2 tests in FileBackendTest
- The FileBackend logs the process id if posix_getpid() is available. If
not, it does not log this, thus the test needs...
Also available in: Atom