From 2010-12-17 to 2011-01-15
- 17:52 Revision 41386cc4: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService
- It was no longer used (in a useful way) anyway, but more a leftover from
- 22:09 Revision c4090d1a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit methods
- Change-Id: I663f8c032d240752e7c3e3661495dd9f9568c364
- 16:12 Revision 5e38e8ae: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders
- When classLoader.autoLoader is defined in Package.yaml the given path
is added to the package path and require()'d. T...
- 11:23 Revision 9aef02eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Set content of NotFoundController to exception message
- When dispatching a request on the command line, the error message of the
NotFoundController was hard coded to "No con...
- 11:05 Revision 4e685bf3: Merge "FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual"
- 15:04 Revision 19d83689: FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual
- Technically the examples were correct, but the calls no longer work.
- 12:21 Revision 55d28821: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Remove deprecated methods and class
- This removes the deprecated methods ObjectManager::getObject() and
ObjectManager::isObjectRegistered() as well as the...
- 09:23 Revision 7fdeeef8: FLOW3: Raise version number in Package.xml
- Change-Id: I657531b4d14d41256cb306b3eeee6b6e790f4d16
- 13:28 Revision 907eff25: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest"
- 13:19 Revision 48bf2e46: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation"
- 12:45 Revision 29433d2f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation
- Change-Id: I6c2a0a47992db63e601098bbd9f7bc0ec5b06271
- 12:02 Revision 33b82b7b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests"
- 11:26 Revision 68d21a4a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest
- On Windows successive calls of the PHP function uniqid() seem to create the
same string in certain circumstances.
- 10:03 Revision 2f0a39ec: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Check array index"
- 21:41 Revision a360de48: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests
- When using redirect() in a controller processing a sub request
the additional arguments of the sub request were carri...
- 21:19 Revision 2a5aedd3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Properly initialize persistence
- This patch makes sure that persistence (ie. the in-memory
database used) is initialized properly in the functional
- 16:52 Revision eb4bade0: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Check array index
- In loadConfiguration() sometimes no settings would exist in
$this->configuration yet, leading to a warning and a foll...
- 18:37 Revision a6b3d0f1: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix unit test leftovers"
- 18:19 Revision 031a11f3: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix directory removal order
- In the test
the source path was deleted before ...
- 16:14 Revision 182c32c4: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Minor fix in Files::emptyDirectoryRecursively()"
- 15:58 Revision 2ae773fa: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Store NULL values correctly"
- 15:48 Revision d3c96784: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Extend Account by creation- and expirationDate
- On creation of accounts the creation date will be set to the current
date and time.
The AccountRepository has a new ...
- 13:39 Revision 48050e53: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Persistence): Store NULL values correctly
- NULL values in multivalues are handled correctly, but for single values
the type is not set to NULL as it should be.
- 13:30 Revision 86305942: [!!!][~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Make getFirst() return NULL on empty result
- The QueryResult::getFirst() method – and consequently also the repository's
findOneBy*() method – returned FALSE if t...
- 13:27 Revision e0419f34: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Utility): Minor fix in Files::emptyDirectoryRecursively()
- The method was referring to a non-existing variable $filename
- 11:08 Revision 4fd26060: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix unit test leftovers
- Two of the tests left a folder named TheBasePath lying around.
Also available in: Atom