From 2010-12-17 to 2011-01-15
- 20:24 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- This might be me, misunderstanding the queryResult return of a findAll function from \F3\FLOW3\Security\AccountReposi...
- 17:17 Bug #12190 (Resolved): Aggregate root detection does not work for non-standard repositories
- If a repository and the model it holds don't match via the naming conventions, the ReflectionService does not detect ...
- 14:01 Feature #3620: Implement a request stack
- FLOW3 Request Stack
Idea: reconstitute original request after login/validation errors
- > also a way to implement CSR...
- 11:13 Feature #3619: Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- Is this already covered by the Policy.yaml in the FLOW3 package?
- 11:12 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- 11:10 Feature #9547 (Rejected): Reactivate HMAC or implement substitute
- this is a duplicate...
- 14:18 Task #11956 (Resolved): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 14:17 Task #11955 (Resolved): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 14:17 Task #11954 (Resolved): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- 05:38 Bug #11893 (Resolved): The hash identifying a ValueObject isn't sufficient
- After executing the constructor of a Value Object a hash is generated and stored in FLOW3_Persistence_ValueObject_Has...
- 22:29 Bug #11659: VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- I'm confused, maybe someone could help me out.
I've backported the igbinary serializer patch from FLOW3 to TYPO3v4...
- 20:45 Bug #11749 (Closed): to long database tablenames
I work in some projects with extbase and now I have a problem with the Flow3 conversion - so I post it in the Fl...
- 08:35 Task #11683 (Resolved): symlink() is not working on Windows XP
- That means, that the requirements since alpha14 are Windows Vista, Server 2008 or greater (http://de.php.net/manual/e...
- 23:22 Bug #11659 (Closed): VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- All tests which use a direct serialize() of a given input fail, if igbinary php module is running.
This is because...
- 13:49 Bug #10701: F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Exception thrown in file DataMapper.php
- I recently saw this behaviour while tracking down another problem. If an object is persisted but has no property data...
- 13:30 Bug #11621 (Resolved): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- Applied in changeset commit:"68d21a4ae927e9a2dd4b93480f2f8c8d10b6840b".
- 13:16 Bug #11621 (Under Review): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- 10:55 Bug #11621 (Resolved): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- When running the FLOW3 testrunner, in about 20% of the cases I'm getting a fatal error "Cannot redeclare class [XYZ]"...
- 10:30 Bug #11594 (Resolved): Configuration manager throws exception in production context
- Applied in changeset commit:"eb4bade04699cde03c6225d41e990a02cca70d8b".
- 21:32 Bug #11330 (Resolved): Uploading resources fails on windows due to a missing directory
- 19:04 Bug #11330: Uploading resources fails on windows due to a missing directory
- Tried in windows and indeed with this line everything working. So can be closed.
- 16:51 Bug #11330 (Needs Feedback): Uploading resources fails on windows due to a missing directory
- It is created, see lines 160 and 161 in ResourceManager:...
- 17:22 Bug #7564 (Closed): Dynamic Object Container does not support scope session
- I consider this obsolete now. If needed, reopen.
- 16:43 Bug #7564 (Needs Feedback): Dynamic Object Container does not support scope session
- 16:53 Bug #11392 (Needs Feedback): No proxy class code exception after clearing temporary data in development context
- Are you sure this not caused by some race condition when ExtDirect calls something while clearing temporary data? If ...
- 16:41 Bug #11349 (Resolved): Request format is not resolved for POST requests
- 16:03 Bug #11594 (Under Review): Configuration manager throws exception in production context
- 13:59 Bug #11594: Configuration manager throws exception in production context
- The funny thing is, that this is either fully reproducible, or not at all. Whatever... :)
- 13:58 Bug #11594 (Resolved): Configuration manager throws exception in production context
- 16:00 Bug #11526 (Resolved): NULL values for single values not stored correctly
- Applied in changeset commit:"48050e53871865678718fe647739d9b398e2104e".
- 13:18 Bug #11526 (Under Review): NULL values for single values not stored correctly
- 14:00 Bug #11056 (Resolved): findOneBy*() methods should return NULL if no item was found
- Applied in changeset commit:"86305942ab4b150659b72fd96146f9e6e7802e00".
Also available in: Atom