From 2010-12-21 to 2011-01-19
- 17:47 Task #11954: Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Just had a quick look, generally well-structured. Some things which caught my attention:
* F3\FLOW3\I18n\Service sho...
- 17:33 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 11:45 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- map() also returns the target object directly if $target was a string! That's contrary to the DocComment
- 11:37 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() also requires passing a validator but the previous argument is optional ...
- 11:27 Bug #12365 (Rejected): mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() does not expect $target to be passed by reference. As a consequence, a string (object name) can be p...
- 06:18 Revision 64b90ad8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable works for ArrayAccess objects
- ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable now returns TRUE if the object
implements ArrayAccess and has the specified property...
- 20:24 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- This might be me, misunderstanding the queryResult return of a findAll function from \F3\FLOW3\Security\AccountReposi...
- 17:52 Revision 41386cc4: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService
- It was no longer used (in a useful way) anyway, but more a leftover from
- 22:09 Revision c4090d1a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit methods
- Change-Id: I663f8c032d240752e7c3e3661495dd9f9568c364
- 17:17 Bug #12190 (Resolved): Aggregate root detection does not work for non-standard repositories
- If a repository and the model it holds don't match via the naming conventions, the ReflectionService does not detect ...
- 16:12 Revision 5e38e8ae: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders
- When classLoader.autoLoader is defined in Package.yaml the given path
is added to the package path and require()'d. T...
- 11:23 Revision 9aef02eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Set content of NotFoundController to exception message
- When dispatching a request on the command line, the error message of the
NotFoundController was hard coded to "No con...
- 11:05 Revision 4e685bf3: Merge "FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual"
- 15:04 Revision 19d83689: FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual
- Technically the examples were correct, but the calls no longer work.
- 14:01 Feature #3620: Implement a request stack
- FLOW3 Request Stack
Idea: reconstitute original request after login/validation errors
- > also a way to implement CSR...
- 12:21 Revision 55d28821: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Remove deprecated methods and class
- This removes the deprecated methods ObjectManager::getObject() and
ObjectManager::isObjectRegistered() as well as the...
- 11:13 Feature #3619: Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- Is this already covered by the Policy.yaml in the FLOW3 package?
- 11:12 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- 11:10 Feature #9547 (Rejected): Reactivate HMAC or implement substitute
- this is a duplicate...
- 14:18 Task #11956 (Resolved): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 14:17 Task #11955 (Resolved): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 14:17 Task #11954 (Resolved): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- 05:38 Bug #11893 (Resolved): The hash identifying a ValueObject isn't sufficient
- After executing the constructor of a Value Object a hash is generated and stored in FLOW3_Persistence_ValueObject_Has...
- 22:29 Bug #11659: VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- I'm confused, maybe someone could help me out.
I've backported the igbinary serializer patch from FLOW3 to TYPO3v4...
- 20:45 Bug #11749 (Closed): to long database tablenames
I work in some projects with extbase and now I have a problem with the Flow3 conversion - so I post it in the Fl...
- 09:23 Revision 7fdeeef8: FLOW3: Raise version number in Package.xml
- Change-Id: I657531b4d14d41256cb306b3eeee6b6e790f4d16
- 08:35 Task #11683 (Resolved): symlink() is not working on Windows XP
- That means, that the requirements since alpha14 are Windows Vista, Server 2008 or greater (http://de.php.net/manual/e...
- 23:22 Bug #11659 (Closed): VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- All tests which use a direct serialize() of a given input fail, if igbinary php module is running.
This is because...
- 13:49 Bug #10701: F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Exception thrown in file DataMapper.php
- I recently saw this behaviour while tracking down another problem. If an object is persisted but has no property data...
- 13:30 Bug #11621 (Resolved): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- Applied in changeset commit:"68d21a4ae927e9a2dd4b93480f2f8c8d10b6840b".
- 13:16 Bug #11621 (Under Review): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- 10:55 Bug #11621 (Resolved): Fatal error in ObjectManagerTest
- When running the FLOW3 testrunner, in about 20% of the cases I'm getting a fatal error "Cannot redeclare class [XYZ]"...
- 13:28 Revision 907eff25: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest"
- 13:19 Revision 48bf2e46: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation"
- 12:45 Revision 29433d2f: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Fix a @param annotation
- Change-Id: I6c2a0a47992db63e601098bbd9f7bc0ec5b06271
- 12:02 Revision 33b82b7b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests"
- 11:26 Revision 68d21a4a: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Testing): Use better uniqid() in ObjectManagerTest
- On Windows successive calls of the PHP function uniqid() seem to create the
same string in certain circumstances.
- 10:30 Bug #11594 (Resolved): Configuration manager throws exception in production context
- Applied in changeset commit:"eb4bade04699cde03c6225d41e990a02cca70d8b".
- 10:03 Revision 2f0a39ec: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Configuration): Check array index"
Also available in: Atom