From 2010-12-26 to 2011-01-24
- 18:36 Revision 379d838b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can decouple better
- Change-Id: I577d6f7e77c7598691e08a56d224d0fe1493fc0e
- 18:33 Revision ec7f3f0e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Adapt to AbstractParty change
- Party was made AbstractParty, we need to adjust.
- 15:26 Revision 5b3343ff: FLOW3 (Cache): Add documentation for cache framework
- An adaption of Christian Kuhn's documentation for the caching framework
(originally written for the TYPO3 v4 backport...
- 07:31 Bug #12430 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\I18n\Cldr\Reader\Exception\UnableToFindFormatException thrown in file NumbersReader.php
- I'm trying to validate data on a object which I created in the code and filled with data from a file.
I presume th...
- 17:47 Task #11954: Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Just had a quick look, generally well-structured. Some things which caught my attention:
* F3\FLOW3\I18n\Service sho...
- 17:33 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 11:45 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- map() also returns the target object directly if $target was a string! That's contrary to the DocComment
- 11:37 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() also requires passing a validator but the previous argument is optional ...
- 11:27 Bug #12365 (Rejected): mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() does not expect $target to be passed by reference. As a consequence, a string (object name) can be p...
- 06:18 Revision 64b90ad8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable works for ArrayAccess objects
- ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable now returns TRUE if the object
implements ArrayAccess and has the specified property...
- 20:24 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- This might be me, misunderstanding the queryResult return of a findAll function from \F3\FLOW3\Security\AccountReposi...
- 17:52 Revision 41386cc4: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService
- It was no longer used (in a useful way) anyway, but more a leftover from
- 22:09 Revision c4090d1a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit methods
- Change-Id: I663f8c032d240752e7c3e3661495dd9f9568c364
- 17:17 Bug #12190 (Resolved): Aggregate root detection does not work for non-standard repositories
- If a repository and the model it holds don't match via the naming conventions, the ReflectionService does not detect ...
- 16:12 Revision 5e38e8ae: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders
- When classLoader.autoLoader is defined in Package.yaml the given path
is added to the package path and require()'d. T...
- 11:23 Revision 9aef02eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Set content of NotFoundController to exception message
- When dispatching a request on the command line, the error message of the
NotFoundController was hard coded to "No con...
- 11:05 Revision 4e685bf3: Merge "FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual"
- 15:04 Revision 19d83689: FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual
- Technically the examples were correct, but the calls no longer work.
- 14:01 Feature #3620: Implement a request stack
- FLOW3 Request Stack
Idea: reconstitute original request after login/validation errors
- > also a way to implement CSR...
- 12:21 Revision 55d28821: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Remove deprecated methods and class
- This removes the deprecated methods ObjectManager::getObject() and
ObjectManager::isObjectRegistered() as well as the...
- 11:13 Feature #3619: Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- Is this already covered by the Policy.yaml in the FLOW3 package?
- 11:12 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- 11:10 Feature #9547 (Rejected): Reactivate HMAC or implement substitute
- this is a duplicate...
- 14:18 Task #11956 (Resolved): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 14:17 Task #11955 (Resolved): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 14:17 Task #11954 (Resolved): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- 05:38 Bug #11893 (Resolved): The hash identifying a ValueObject isn't sufficient
- After executing the constructor of a Value Object a hash is generated and stored in FLOW3_Persistence_ValueObject_Has...
- 22:29 Bug #11659: VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- I'm confused, maybe someone could help me out.
I've backported the igbinary serializer patch from FLOW3 to TYPO3v4...
- 20:45 Bug #11749 (Closed): to long database tablenames
I work in some projects with extbase and now I have a problem with the Flow3 conversion - so I post it in the Fl...
Also available in: Atom