From 2011-01-04 to 2011-02-02
- 23:34 Task #11955: assess the current state of the I18n feature
- * Issue #11035 - the framework should distinguish locales fully supported (languages for which all translation files ...
- 09:45 Task #8923: Provide a Nginx Server Configuration for FLOW3
- Since I switched to Nginx on my Mac I wanted to adapt nginx.conf for FLOW3 (1.0.0-alpha14) to my needs.
The above ...
- 07:31 Bug #12430 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\I18n\Cldr\Reader\Exception\UnableToFindFormatException thrown in file NumbersReader.php
- I'm trying to validate data on a object which I created in the code and filled with data from a file.
I presume th...
- 17:47 Task #11954: Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Just had a quick look, generally well-structured. Some things which caught my attention:
* F3\FLOW3\I18n\Service sho...
- 17:33 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 11:45 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- map() also returns the target object directly if $target was a string! That's contrary to the DocComment
- 11:37 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() also requires passing a validator but the previous argument is optional ...
- 11:27 Bug #12365 (Rejected): mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() does not expect $target to be passed by reference. As a consequence, a string (object name) can be p...
- 20:24 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- This might be me, misunderstanding the queryResult return of a findAll function from \F3\FLOW3\Security\AccountReposi...
- 17:17 Bug #12190 (Resolved): Aggregate root detection does not work for non-standard repositories
- If a repository and the model it holds don't match via the naming conventions, the ReflectionService does not detect ...
- 14:01 Feature #3620: Implement a request stack
- FLOW3 Request Stack
Idea: reconstitute original request after login/validation errors
- > also a way to implement CSR...
- 11:13 Feature #3619: Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- Is this already covered by the Policy.yaml in the FLOW3 package?
- 11:12 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- 11:10 Feature #9547 (Rejected): Reactivate HMAC or implement substitute
- this is a duplicate...
- 14:18 Task #11956 (Resolved): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 14:17 Task #11955 (Resolved): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 14:17 Task #11954 (Resolved): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- 05:38 Bug #11893 (Resolved): The hash identifying a ValueObject isn't sufficient
- After executing the constructor of a Value Object a hash is generated and stored in FLOW3_Persistence_ValueObject_Has...
Also available in: Atom