From 2011-01-07 to 2011-02-05
- 20:02 Revision 79eaa714: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Error): Make \F3\var_dump more robust
- The output of \F3\var_dump was somehow broken because
of a wrong CSS class being assigned to the outer container.
- 19:33 Revision ad10b5be: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Non-functional cleanup"
- 19:32 Revision 2de7e14c: Merge "[~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix separation of tokens in security context"
- 19:32 Revision d0fbfd9d: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Make used authentication token class configurable"
- 15:00 Revision c0f3f1f3: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Add some @scope annotations"
- 14:59 Revision 5c97f828: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Update Security framework example 13.3"
- 16:41 Revision cb8df789: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): A little cleanup & simplification
- Change-Id: Ic50f899002b5a67f3fec9f53301e0d874461322a
- 16:40 Revision 48e3a4b5: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fix instanceof check in transformToObject()
- Change-Id: I5da9c19572ac2522427f3c02c7c631d6c1fee6ab
- 11:16 Revision f1618fed: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Log missing @param annotations
- When reflecting a method missing @param annotations are now logged,
with DEBUG severity.
- 11:06 Revision 3bb0d3ad: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Move UnknownClass to UnknownClassException
- Change-Id: Iea0725fe11868bfa2f07173141ead3bc5218d039
- 16:51 Revision f2c23073: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Update Security framework example 13.3
- Change-Id: I38184f2aa394de2b83007aa826f7400fc2dca545
- 16:01 Revision e8505ffa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Use nul glyph for NULL in FileBackend
- Change-Id: I121db83e8a0a501af667f3edc6c0b5fb9ac881d5
- 16:00 Revision 1e9a0324: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Add some @scope annotations
- They make no functional difference, but make intentions clear, eh?
- 16:00 Revision 77235e4d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Non-functional cleanup
- Change-Id: Ibcc71c1c70926dc12b75cfd0d678bd3612997ae3
- 14:15 Revision ca566809: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix separation of tokens in security context
- When using parallel authentication providers the separation of the
currently active and inactive tokens has not worke...
- 14:15 Revision a3acd7ad: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Return correct response for access denied exceptions
- This adds a new advice for the request dispatcher, which catches access
denied exceptions and transforms them into a ...
- 14:15 Revision 72dfdcb9: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Fetch authorization request header in Environment
- The authorization request header is now also fetched and returned with
the other HTTP headers in Utility\Environment....
- 14:15 Revision 03335b63: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Make used authentication token class configurable
- If an authentication provider supports more than one type of
authentication token, there is now the possibility to sp...
- 12:49 Revision 7463f6b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Make proceed() no longer return-by-ref
- The return-by-reference set up for AdviceChain->proceed() caused
warnings with the latest PHPUnit. Return-by-referenc...
- 23:34 Task #11955: assess the current state of the I18n feature
- * Issue #11035 - the framework should distinguish locales fully supported (languages for which all translation files ...
- 15:08 Revision 94557d25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fix mentions of AdviceChainInterface
- It should be AdviceChain, no interface anywhere near...
- 14:28 Revision 3e30fb68: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can decouple better"
- 14:28 Revision 63fc007e: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Adapt to AbstractParty change"
- 14:26 Revision 5cb3f69e: Merge "[-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService"
- 14:25 Revision 696df408: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders"
- 11:38 Revision c95a750e: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable works for ArrayAccess objects"
- 09:45 Task #8923: Provide a Nginx Server Configuration for FLOW3
- Since I switched to Nginx on my Mac I wanted to adapt nginx.conf for FLOW3 (1.0.0-alpha14) to my needs.
The above ...
- 19:52 Revision fe02d689: [~BUGFIX] AOP: Fix global runtime evaluations definitions
- The composite filter didn't respect the global runtime evaluations
in hasRuntimeEvaluationsDefinition. The PolicyServ...
- 18:36 Revision 379d838b: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can decouple better
- Change-Id: I577d6f7e77c7598691e08a56d224d0fe1493fc0e
- 18:33 Revision ec7f3f0e: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Adapt to AbstractParty change
- Party was made AbstractParty, we need to adjust.
- 15:26 Revision 5b3343ff: FLOW3 (Cache): Add documentation for cache framework
- An adaption of Christian Kuhn's documentation for the caching framework
(originally written for the TYPO3 v4 backport...
- 07:31 Bug #12430 (Closed): F3\FLOW3\I18n\Cldr\Reader\Exception\UnableToFindFormatException thrown in file NumbersReader.php
- I'm trying to validate data on a object which I created in the code and filled with data from a file.
I presume th...
- 17:47 Task #11954: Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Just had a quick look, generally well-structured. Some things which caught my attention:
* F3\FLOW3\I18n\Service sho...
- 17:33 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 11:45 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- map() also returns the target object directly if $target was a string! That's contrary to the DocComment
- 11:37 Bug #12365: mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() also requires passing a validator but the previous argument is optional ...
- 11:27 Bug #12365 (Rejected): mapAndValidate() and map() behave differently
- mapAndValidate() does not expect $target to be passed by reference. As a consequence, a string (object name) can be p...
- 06:18 Revision 64b90ad8: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable works for ArrayAccess objects
- ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable now returns TRUE if the object
implements ArrayAccess and has the specified property...
- 20:24 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- This might be me, misunderstanding the queryResult return of a findAll function from \F3\FLOW3\Security\AccountReposi...
- 17:52 Revision 41386cc4: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService
- It was no longer used (in a useful way) anyway, but more a leftover from
- 22:09 Revision c4090d1a: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit methods
- Change-Id: I663f8c032d240752e7c3e3661495dd9f9568c364
- 17:17 Bug #12190 (Resolved): Aggregate root detection does not work for non-standard repositories
- If a repository and the model it holds don't match via the naming conventions, the ReflectionService does not detect ...
- 16:12 Revision 5e38e8ae: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders
- When classLoader.autoLoader is defined in Package.yaml the given path
is added to the package path and require()'d. T...
- 11:23 Revision 9aef02eb: [~TASK] FLOW3 (MVC): Set content of NotFoundController to exception message
- When dispatching a request on the command line, the error message of the
NotFoundController was hard coded to "No con...
- 11:05 Revision 4e685bf3: Merge "FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual"
- 15:04 Revision 19d83689: FLOW3 (MVC): Remove some wrong examples from manual
- Technically the examples were correct, but the calls no longer work.
- 14:01 Feature #3620: Implement a request stack
- FLOW3 Request Stack
Idea: reconstitute original request after login/validation errors
- > also a way to implement CSR...
- 12:21 Revision 55d28821: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3: Remove deprecated methods and class
- This removes the deprecated methods ObjectManager::getObject() and
ObjectManager::isObjectRegistered() as well as the...
- 11:13 Feature #3619: Implement System Policy Support/System Security
- Is this already covered by the Policy.yaml in the FLOW3 package?
- 11:12 Major Feature #5659 (Resolved): Implement content security
- 11:10 Feature #9547 (Rejected): Reactivate HMAC or implement substitute
- this is a duplicate...
Also available in: Atom