From 2011-01-26 to 2011-02-24
- 21:38 Revision fd7a5598: [~TASK] Clean up and enhance cache backends
- If the frontend attached to the FileBackend is a PHP frontend, a ".php"
file extension will now be used for each cach...
- 17:49 Revision afcfb4ca: [~TASK] Various smaller adjustments and clean ups
- Possibly but maybe not so related to the big proxy building refactoring.
- 15:45 Bug #13333 (Resolved): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- Tried to log a method call to GenericPod\Backend->storeObject (fourth parameter is a reference to an array)...
- 12:04 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> No update needed.
How would you solve this:...
- 11:44 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- No update needed. If you change a persisted object (attached to anything persisted), changes are picked up automagica...
- 10:41 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- in the repository updating is done like
- 10:39 Bug #13324 (Resolved): It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Adding/removing entities to/from a collection of the parent object is possible by using the @attach()@/@detach()@ met...
- 16:35 Revision b70c65fa: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Add HTTP Basic authentication mechanism
- This change adds a HTTP Basic Auth token and entry point.
- 08:22 Revision 29619222: [+FEATURE] (MVC): Make SubRequestBuilder extensible
- The SubRequestBuilder becomes a lot more usable in custom
projects if the class name of the SubRequest is configurabl...
- 12:08 Revision 2c2742ae: [+FEATURE] (Error): Debug Exception Handler displays nested exceptions
- Furthermore, \F3\var_dump is now readable even when centered layout is used.
- 23:57 Bug #12994 (Resolved): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
Caching framework memcache backend requires PHP module memcache, but the
thrown exception nags about memc...
- 23:32 Bug #12993 (Resolved): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- The memcache->delete() command fails sometimes, depending on use PHP memcache version. New stable debian squeeze is a...
- 22:43 Bug #12917 (Rejected): Access denied by using the HashService Setter injection
- [See https://review.typo3.org/#change,699]
If i use the HashService Setter injection in a protected area as a logg...
- 10:29 Revision 65bb2b1a: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Move UnknownClass to UnknownClassException"
- 10:15 Revision d689620b: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Store repository in class schema"
- 16:41 Revision b7b48dcb: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Use nul glyph for NULL in FileBackend"
- 15:49 Revision 15f558ce: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Store repository in class schema
- The repository class for an entity is stored in the class schema now,
not only the fact that the entity has one.
- 15:35 Revision 87f26d1a: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Do not use PartyInterface
- This reverts commit 379d838b12b0c1698b23190fe201c89f988096d3,
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can...
- 13:37 Revision 2e33afe5: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Debugger): var_dump on CLI with ANSI colors"
- 13:30 Revision a2592f19: Merge changes I6552c5cb,I3d848bfc
- * changes:
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Fetch authorization request header in Environment
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Securi...
- 13:29 Revision 3513b765: [+TASK] FLOW3: Add missing @param annotations
- Change-Id: If6c17ee4770234be1e449584c4b28599458f542d
- 13:27 Revision fcc91280: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Handle missing type in transformToObject()
- Missing type information on method parameters is now handled correctly,
an error is added to the mapping results.
- 13:23 Revision 4f992fa2: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fix instanceof check in transformToObject()"
- 13:23 Revision 081162c6: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): A little cleanup & simplification"
- 12:41 Revision 0c044583: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Make proceed() no longer return-by-ref"
- 14:40 Revision 079ccb33: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Debugger): var_dump on CLI with ANSI colors
- This change allows a plaintext output of the var_dump with
additional ANSI colors on CLI. The plaintext output option...
- 20:02 Revision 79eaa714: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Error): Make \F3\var_dump more robust
- The output of \F3\var_dump was somehow broken because
of a wrong CSS class being assigned to the outer container.
- 19:33 Revision ad10b5be: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Non-functional cleanup"
- 19:32 Revision 2de7e14c: Merge "[~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix separation of tokens in security context"
- 19:32 Revision d0fbfd9d: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Make used authentication token class configurable"
- 15:00 Revision c0f3f1f3: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Add some @scope annotations"
- 14:59 Revision 5c97f828: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Update Security framework example 13.3"
- 16:41 Revision cb8df789: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): A little cleanup & simplification
- Change-Id: Ic50f899002b5a67f3fec9f53301e0d874461322a
- 16:40 Revision 48e3a4b5: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fix instanceof check in transformToObject()
- Change-Id: I5da9c19572ac2522427f3c02c7c631d6c1fee6ab
- 11:16 Revision f1618fed: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Log missing @param annotations
- When reflecting a method missing @param annotations are now logged,
with DEBUG severity.
- 11:06 Revision 3bb0d3ad: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Move UnknownClass to UnknownClassException
- Change-Id: Iea0725fe11868bfa2f07173141ead3bc5218d039
- 16:51 Revision f2c23073: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Update Security framework example 13.3
- Change-Id: I38184f2aa394de2b83007aa826f7400fc2dca545
- 16:01 Revision e8505ffa: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Use nul glyph for NULL in FileBackend
- Change-Id: I121db83e8a0a501af667f3edc6c0b5fb9ac881d5
- 16:00 Revision 1e9a0324: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Add some @scope annotations
- They make no functional difference, but make intentions clear, eh?
- 16:00 Revision 77235e4d: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Non-functional cleanup
- Change-Id: Ibcc71c1c70926dc12b75cfd0d678bd3612997ae3
- 14:15 Revision a3acd7ad: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Return correct response for access denied exceptions
- This adds a new advice for the request dispatcher, which catches access
denied exceptions and transforms them into a ...
- 14:15 Revision 72dfdcb9: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Fetch authorization request header in Environment
- The authorization request header is now also fetched and returned with
the other HTTP headers in Utility\Environment....
- 14:15 Revision 03335b63: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Make used authentication token class configurable
- If an authentication provider supports more than one type of
authentication token, there is now the possibility to sp...
- 14:15 Revision ca566809: [~BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Security): Fix separation of tokens in security context
- When using parallel authentication providers the separation of the
currently active and inactive tokens has not worke...
- 12:49 Revision 7463f6b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Make proceed() no longer return-by-ref
- The return-by-reference set up for AdviceChain->proceed() caused
warnings with the latest PHPUnit. Return-by-referenc...
- 23:34 Task #11955: assess the current state of the I18n feature
- * Issue #11035 - the framework should distinguish locales fully supported (languages for which all translation files ...
- 15:08 Revision 94557d25: [~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Fix mentions of AdviceChainInterface
- It should be AdviceChain, no interface anywhere near...
- 14:28 Revision 3e30fb68: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can decouple better"
- 14:28 Revision 63fc007e: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Adapt to AbstractParty change"
- 14:26 Revision 5cb3f69e: Merge "[-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Remove RequestHashService"
- 14:25 Revision 696df408: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Core): Enable per-package autoloaders"
- 11:38 Revision c95a750e: Merge "[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable works for ArrayAccess objects"
- 09:45 Task #8923: Provide a Nginx Server Configuration for FLOW3
- Since I switched to Nginx on my Mac I wanted to adapt nginx.conf for FLOW3 (1.0.0-alpha14) to my needs.
The above ...
Also available in: Atom