From 2011-02-07 to 2011-03-08
- 15:30 Task #13694 (Resolved): Provide good naming conventions for directories in Resources/
- Currently we only have a limited set of naming suggestions for directories below "Resources". The current approach fo...
- 00:06 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- I forgot to give the line-number of the wrong code.
Its 637 in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- 00:04 Bug #13634 (Closed): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Hi guys,
upon testing the blog example, I found a wrong SQL-statement generated in the above mentioned class.
- 09:43 Task #11956 (On Hold): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 09:43 Task #11955 (On Hold): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 15:57 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 13:30 Bug #13576 (Accepted): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 11:39 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- Doctrine uses the unserialize trick combined with the prototype pattern, i.e. they store the unserialized object and ...
- 14:18 Revision b4b530d1: [+BUGFIX] Initialize AOP system on __wakeup() of proxy class
- This fix makes sure that the information about target methods and related
advices is initializes even when the proxy ...
- 10:30 Revision ba17d0d5: [~TASK] Replace readlink() by realpath()
- readlink() was causing problems on unix systems where the expected
result (checking if 2 paths are the same) can also...
- 10:24 Revision 3c88b9ce: Merge "[~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager"
- 10:23 Revision 42993cc2: [~TASK] Adjusted / added scope annotations
- Now that "prototype" is the default scope, several singleton classes
needed a new @scope annotation in order to keep ...
- 10:19 Revision b17dfa6d: [!!!][~TASK] Make "prototype" default scope and additional scope checks
- Prototype is now the default scope if nothing else has been defined in
the class (by a @scope annotation) or in the O...
- 23:03 Revision b762e8e3: [~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager
- This replaces $objectManager->create() calls by the "new" operator in
several places in FLOW3 and makes use of short ...
- 22:23 Revision e6ec0327: [~TASK] (Security) Fix failing unit test of the policy enforcement aspect
- The test failed due to the deactivation of the after invocation
handling. This change fixes the test.
- 21:37 Revision 2b1634f2: [-TASK] Remove duplicate class loader initialization from bootstrap
- This removes the superfluous second call to initializeClassLoader() in
- 19:10 Bug #13559 (Accepted): ObjectSerializer failes with persistent objects within arrays
- If a persistent object is contained in an array property, the serialization failes. It won't detect the object as per...
- 16:55 Revision 44c454ec: [~TASK] Small fixes in tests and exception case
- Change-Id: Iacf927f1bcb17ee4d7946ad1a12f8288fd88f7c0
- 16:55 Revision 207ad83b: [+FEATURE] Offer use of reflection in ObjectAccess
- A new switch on getProperty() and setProperty() allows to get/set the
value of a property even if it is not publicly ...
- 16:21 Revision e23681fa: Merge "[~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages"
- 16:18 Revision b8911995: [~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages
- Implemented two new error messages which help for debugging cases when
constructor arguments could not be autowired.
- 12:50 Revision 44cb265d: [~TASK] Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit assertions
- Change-Id: I75b735951f41402c8df34c671d7f1b2e426e4bc0
- 12:47 Revision 1afe9278: [~TASK] No longer cause bug with PHPUnit timer
- The removal of REQUEST_TIME from $_SERVER caused PHPUnit to emit some
funny timing (and a notice).
- 12:46 Revision 7000c6e6: [~TASK] Fix some Security unit tests
- Some failures caused by recent changes that were trivial to fix have
been fixed. One remains, that seems non-trivial....
- 12:16 Revision ebc184ca: [~TASK] Make @return statements more helpful in BaseTestCase
- Change-Id: I2697f2567d06f1ee5d4f08e87a22d9700488ce67
- 11:54 Revision 5b1e65f7: [~TASK] Some small cleanup
- Fixed use of deprecated PHPUnit API in two places. Simplified getMock()
calls in a few places.
- 11:52 Revision 0abc8098: [~TASK] Adjust persistence code to new proxy class mechanism
- Change-Id: I8a8b5e65400d006e1efb39e96daf6d7ec76c5ad1
- 11:49 Revision 5ea3d59a: [~TASK] Adjust code to new proxy class mechanism
- This commit contains various adjustments to FLOW3 code which became
neccessary due to the new Object Manager API and ...
- 11:46 Revision 7cbe7a8a: [~TASK] Clean up dependencies in Package Manager
- Because the Package Manager is now used in a very early stage of the
Bootstrap, Dependency Injection is not available...
- 11:44 Revision fbd4307e: [~TASK] Adjust FunctionalTestCase to new Bootstrap
- Change-Id: I5cbe3dcf1fa9c38f942d1b6dcfb378b1d200176a
- 11:39 Revision 6b3c538b: [+FEATURE] New proxy class compiling mechanism
- This commit features a new proxy class compiler which is able to produce
generic proxy classes. It also contains to u...
- 11:34 Revision 3a0bd6a3: [+BUGFIX] Reflection returns more FLOW3 specific reflection objects
- With some of the methods provided by FLOW3's *Reflection classes it
could happen that for example a ReflectionMethod ...
- 11:33 Revision f601b55b: [~TASK] Pass context to Environment constructor
- The context must now be passed to the constructor of Environment because
it must not be changed once the class is ini...
- 11:29 Revision 311da9b4: [~TASK] Use common temp dir for each context
- Previously FLOW3 used a dedicated directory for each SAPI type and some
more. Now that the Proxy Class Compiler must ...
- 11:27 Revision c29cad14: [~TASK] Move ClassLoader to Core namespace
- Change-Id: Ibb148a5da8b79fc1b4870a406fb523461ca2cf0e
- 11:25 Revision 618a7730: [~TASK] Removed obsolete unit tests
- Change-Id: I817f8bb41c29b1ac5f03a0f4609c4b53c041dd71
- 11:23 Revision a33d0544: [~TASK] Add igbinary to list of suggested extensions
- Change-Id: I5fb03063b8fe0154f4d54ae3241847a9828612b7
- 11:18 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> In theory @update()@ should take care of that. [...]
..but there is no @update()@ in ...
- 10:23 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- In theory @update()@ should take care of that. It recursively checks for entities that are clones and should update/...
- 09:09 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Jochen Rau wrote:
> I would agree with Karsten here: [...]
> [...] update the Comment through a public function of ...
- 02:26 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- I would agree with Karsten here: no change needed. Otherwise it would break the aggregate boundaries and thus the ide...
- 09:45 Task #6606 (Closed): RequestHash should be implemented by a firewall filter
- This feature is coverd/not needed anymore with the new property mapper implementation/concept.
- 21:38 Revision fd7a5598: [~TASK] Clean up and enhance cache backends
- If the frontend attached to the FileBackend is a PHP frontend, a ".php"
file extension will now be used for each cach...
- 17:49 Revision afcfb4ca: [~TASK] Various smaller adjustments and clean ups
- Possibly but maybe not so related to the big proxy building refactoring.
- 15:45 Bug #13333 (Resolved): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- Tried to log a method call to GenericPod\Backend->storeObject (fourth parameter is a reference to an array)...
- 12:04 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> No update needed.
How would you solve this:...
- 11:44 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- No update needed. If you change a persisted object (attached to anything persisted), changes are picked up automagica...
- 10:41 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- in the repository updating is done like
- 10:39 Bug #13324 (Resolved): It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Adding/removing entities to/from a collection of the parent object is possible by using the @attach()@/@detach()@ met...
- 16:35 Revision b70c65fa: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Add HTTP Basic authentication mechanism
- This change adds a HTTP Basic Auth token and entry point.
- 08:22 Revision 29619222: [+FEATURE] (MVC): Make SubRequestBuilder extensible
- The SubRequestBuilder becomes a lot more usable in custom
projects if the class name of the SubRequest is configurabl...
- 12:08 Revision 2c2742ae: [+FEATURE] (Error): Debug Exception Handler displays nested exceptions
- Furthermore, \F3\var_dump is now readable even when centered layout is used.
- 23:57 Bug #12994 (Resolved): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
Caching framework memcache backend requires PHP module memcache, but the
thrown exception nags about memc...
- 23:32 Bug #12993 (Resolved): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- The memcache->delete() command fails sometimes, depending on use PHP memcache version. New stable debian squeeze is a...
- 22:43 Bug #12917 (Rejected): Access denied by using the HashService Setter injection
- [See https://review.typo3.org/#change,699]
If i use the HashService Setter injection in a protected area as a logg...
- 10:29 Revision 65bb2b1a: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Move UnknownClass to UnknownClassException"
- 10:15 Revision d689620b: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Store repository in class schema"
- 16:41 Revision b7b48dcb: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Log): Use nul glyph for NULL in FileBackend"
- 15:49 Revision 15f558ce: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Reflection): Store repository in class schema
- The repository class for an entity is stored in the class schema now,
not only the fact that the entity has one.
- 15:35 Revision 87f26d1a: [-TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Do not use PartyInterface
- This reverts commit 379d838b12b0c1698b23190fe201c89f988096d3,
[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Use PartyInterface so we can...
- 13:37 Revision 2e33afe5: Merge "[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Debugger): var_dump on CLI with ANSI colors"
- 13:30 Revision a2592f19: Merge changes I6552c5cb,I3d848bfc
- * changes:
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Utility): Fetch authorization request header in Environment
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Securi...
- 13:29 Revision 3513b765: [+TASK] FLOW3: Add missing @param annotations
- Change-Id: If6c17ee4770234be1e449584c4b28599458f542d
- 13:27 Revision fcc91280: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Handle missing type in transformToObject()
- Missing type information on method parameters is now handled correctly,
an error is added to the mapping results.
- 13:23 Revision 4f992fa2: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Property): Fix instanceof check in transformToObject()"
- 13:23 Revision 081162c6: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): A little cleanup & simplification"
- 12:41 Revision 0c044583: Merge "[~TASK] FLOW3 (AOP): Make proceed() no longer return-by-ref"
Also available in: Atom