From 2011-02-24 to 2011-03-25
- 22:00 Bug #12993 (Resolved): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- Applied in changeset commit:17ec57fdb0804a614ccd62ed488609ab37bfe3f8.
- 21:54 Revision 214ce86d: Merge "[TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService"
- 21:54 Revision 4e4f3065: Merge "[BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls"
- 21:54 Revision 106b056f: Merge "[TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured"
- 12:35 Revision 0a087120: [+BUGFIX] AOP: Fix proxy initialization in inherited proxyclasses
- This adds a check to the proxy classes constructor method
to initialize aop functionality only for the actual
- 22:19 Task #11956 (Under Review): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 21:56 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 22:17 Task #11954 (Accepted): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Today I played around with I18n in FLOW3. My goal was to add translated labels to at least some pages of the Blog. I ...
- 22:05 Feature #14037 (Resolved): Translation files (XLIFF) must be possible per package
- Currently the XliffTranslationProvider uses a hardcoded base path to look for XLIFF files of @resource://FLOW3/Privat...
- 21:57 Task #11955 (Accepted): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 17:45 Revision 8f94a534: [BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()
- igbinary_unserialize(FALSE) returns NULL, unserialize returns FALSE in
that case. Take care of this to avoid an error...
- 17:42 Revision dd129d89: [TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService
- getClassTag() is deprecated on cache frontends, use on CacheManager
- 11:53 Revision fb710a80: [TASK] Fix failing I18n unit tests
- With change Ia48750ad5134d7c4953678bed26837951514f465 some unit tests
in I18n started to fail, they are adjusted acco...
- 10:21 Revision b9a746ec: Merge "[TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables"
- 12:54 Revision a6f52519: Merge "[TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition"
- 11:55 Revision fcc676ae: [+BUGFIX] Avoid public resources from being deleted on Windows
- Currently, with mirrorMode = link, FLOW3 will delete all public
resources of all packages on every request due to a b...
- 11:44 Revision a96d617f: [TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition
- Change-Id: I978d19b3d9d6a9b263c50a7bd6f64f3dd63f2f6e
- 20:52 Revision ab8909e9: [TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables
- Remove the ObjectManager and it's use for cases of create() and use the
new keyword instead in four I18n classes.
- 18:54 Bug #13979 (Resolved): Problem with deleting package
- Looks like there is some kind of problem with recursive deleting files.
After typing ./flow3 package delete Packag...
- 17:55 Task #13977 (Resolved): Document incompatibility of Apache's MulitViews and the resource rewrite rule
- The rewrite rule in the .htaccess file used to access the published resources is not compatible with enabled MultiVie...
- 16:32 Bug #13974 (Resolved): Tables are dropped after deactivating a package
- When a package is deactivated, the way we use the SchemaManager of Doctrine drops related tables. This might be unexp...
- 16:31 Task #13973 (Resolved): Possible table name clash with Doctrine
- When having two entities with the same unqualified classname, they both end up with the same table name by default (i...
- 20:15 Bug #11659 (Closed): VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- Because the use if igbinary is subject to a flag that is set in @initializeObject()@, but that function is never call...
- 17:51 Revision 50a73d55: [TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured
- When compiling the Doctrine\PersistenceManager tries to set up the DB,
and failed without correct credentials.
- 16:13 Revision 8f0688ad: [TASK] (Object) Display invalid scope when one is encountered
- When a wrong scope is detected by the ConfigurationBuilder, it does not
tell you what was the invalid value. This mak...
- 12:08 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- The correct solution when taking the domain model into account would be to fetch the Post the comment is attached to ...
- 12:05 Bug #12430: F3\FLOW3\I18n\Cldr\Reader\Exception\UnableToFindFormatException thrown in file NumbersReader.php
- Karol, could you have a look at this?
- 12:04 Bug #11392 (Closed): No proxy class code exception after clearing temporary data in development context
- Most probably outdated anyway...
- 12:02 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- If you var_dump() it, the QueryResult is not initialized. If you use toArray() or iterate over the QueryResult, thing...
- 12:01 Bug #11749 (Closed): to long database tablenames
- In the generic persistence layer of FLOW3 only four tables are ever used (entities, properties, properties_data, valu...
- 12:00 Bug #12994 (Resolved): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- Applied in changeset commit:"ea949d531b05f3593b682778b68634f4bdaf57d8".
- 11:23 Bug #12994 (Under Review): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- 11:19 Bug #12994: Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- We could of course rename the whole backend from MemcachedBackend to MemcacheBackend for more consistency. Although f...
- 11:14 Bug #12994 (Accepted): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- 11:59 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- In the meantime I use the Doctrine2 persistence, so the error will not happen any more. But as far as I remember it h...
- 11:13 Bug #13634 (Needs Feedback): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Well, sematically that should be the same, no? What error does this cause, and under which circumstances?
- 11:29 Bug #12993 (Under Review): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- 11:23 Bug #12993 (Accepted): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- 11:28 Revision 17ec57fd: [BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls
- Although deprecated and documented as "do not use" it seems the timeout
parameter needs to be set to it's default va...
- 11:22 Revision ea949d53: [BUGFIX] Fix exception message for missing memcache extension
- The message stated the "memcached" extension was needed, but we use the
- 11:12 Bug #13891 (Under Review): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- 10:50 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
I should have looked in the bug tracker earlier, I spent hours with this issue.
Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing!!
- 23:58 Bug #13891: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- appears after calling fresh install:
- 23:56 Bug #13891 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Notice: Undefined index: FLOW3_BOOTSTRAP_COMPILEKEY in /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/Conference/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/...
- 22:51 Bug #13890: The compile run failed due to an exception while sending the HTTP request
- We are at it, the bug can be confirmed.
- 21:51 Bug #13890 (Closed): The compile run failed due to an exception while sending the HTTP request
- This error comes with a http authorization (htaccess)
- 18:23 Revision a50b2006: [TASK] Improve Doctrine 2 setup
- Now the cache and logger used for Doctrine 2 are configurable.
Default driver for Doctrine is now pdo_mysql pointing...
- 18:23 Revision 09670ea0: [TASK] Throw exception if no identifier can be found in UnitOfWork
- Doctrine's UnitOfWork dies when an unknown object is used in a query
constraint. This change makes it throw an except...
- 18:23 Revision 95db36ed: [TASK] Adjust to exception if no identifier in UnitOfWork
- Catches the exception now thrown in UnitOfWork for execute(), count()
- 15:18 Revision 07161401: [+BUGFIX] Bugfix for "Replace readlink() by realpath()" commit
- This is a bugfix for I2cc4485bf11741d1785c9c19381d622f03b4c0ff
I have the following setup:
FLOW3Base/ -> the flow3 ...
- 14:28 Revision 79d01750: [BUGFIX] Fix undefined index error on SqliteSchemaManager
- Change-Id: Ie82234a9b79a3379a79cbb83395e807a7f6ad610
- 14:28 Revision 86e1a6a9: [BUGFIX] Fix param handling in FLOW3's Doctrine\Query
- logicalAnd() and logicalOr() didn't handle parameters correctly.
- 13:17 Bug #13333 (Accepted): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- 13:16 Bug #13796 (Closed): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end
- Cannot reproduce this.
Please note that the proxy building mechanism might not have been stable in the version you...
- 12:08 Revision ecd6700b: Merge "[~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap"
- 11:12 Revision 757bfc35: Merge "[TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess"
- 10:59 Revision 6d4e0950: [TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess
- Change-Id: I38063d8d4862da752d8b095f41262a8ce8d6a7f2
- 14:04 Revision a51c4229: Merge "[TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test"
- 14:04 Revision 68412f33: [~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap
- This is work in progress, but still should be merged into master if it
doesn't cause any problems. It stabilizes the ...
- 12:54 Revision 089d7c8c: [~TASK] Fix failing unit tests
- This fixes the failing tests for the Cache File Backend and the Private
Resources Publishing Aspect.
- 12:29 Revision 1344d5df: [TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test
- Change-Id: I71e8bfb7eaf7596ccb708cda999e050b35938c7b
- 21:41 Revision a05e51a8: Merge changes I42207d0c,Ief86e4fc,Ia913bc4a,Ieba959ec,Ica7b3c79,I16d3c3ae,Ifaa49b12,Ia98aacad,Ib09bd851,I635cce55,Iac0c4792,Ia91fc4ef
- * changes:
[-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
[~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
[~TASK] Code a...
- 00:55 Revision abdaf887: [~TASK] Optimize performance of AOP proxy class building
- This introduces an intelligent caching mechanism which
speeds up proxy class building in the AOP framework.
- 19:25 Revision e451f4a6: [~TASK] Enable manual compile in CLI mode
- This re-implements the possibility to manually trigger compilation
of proxy classes through the command line interfac...
- 13:35 Revision e68a64f1: [-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
- Change-Id: I42207d0c01f2cceea32ed5c4d2f149bacc48c52a
- 13:30 Revision 850895f9: [~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
- Counting now no longer fetches the result and counts in PHP but uses a
SQL count statement.
- 13:30 Revision 90178a72: [~TASK] Code and test cleanup
- Mostly making namespaces absolute in comments, simplifying some tests.
- 12:34 Revision e0c1363e: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Bring back generic persistence
- This brings the old persistence layer back in a new namespace. It is now
called "Generic" persistence and can still b...
- 12:34 Revision 698d0860: [~TASK] Adapt to Doctrine persistence
- Change-Id: Ifaa49b12c32126679b1fb78da8c57ee898c4bbf7
- 12:34 Revision 19878c2f: [~TASK] Allow any class as type in ClassSchema
- Type handling has been changed to accept anything starting with an
uppercase letter as a valid object type, not only ...
- 12:34 Revision 7b334503: [~TASK] (Security) Adjust QueryRewritingAspect
- This adjustment needs to be checked and probably fixed further.
- 12:34 Revision 374e4f3c: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Add Doctrine adapter
- Add the needed glue code to use Doctrine 2 in FLOW3.
- 12:31 Revision 980d23ed: [+TASK] (Persistence) Add Doctrine 2 libraries
- Add the needed libraries for Doctrine 2 to the Resources folder.
- 12:31 Revision 3296420f: [~TASK] (Persistence) Some tiny fixes to Doctrine
- This adds automatic detection of DateTime values to setParameter() in
AbstractQuery. Also copies docblocks forward to...
- 12:31 Revision fb482f03: [!!!][-FEATURE] (Persistence) Remove (old) persistence
- Remove everything that includes specific functionality, leave only
interfaces and exceptions in place.
- 12:31 Revision 840a3fbd: [!!!][-TASK] Remove (old) persistence remains
- Remove some references to the old persistence that were scattered in
a few places.
- 12:13 Revision 85016929: [~TASK] Automatic compile run with basic caching
- This re-introduces an automatic compile run which is started automatically
as a sub request if class files have been ...
- 11:26 Revision 7b4a1245: [BUGFIX] Fix broken comment in CacheManager
- Change-Id: If83fa686d209d28881902dbd4dc2f08f731984f5
- 00:12 Bug #13796 (Closed): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end
- When trying to kickstart a new Application from the command-line, I get the following Error:...
- 12:07 Revision e3b8cec2: [~TASK] Minor cosmetic changes
- Change-Id: I1d850bfc9d6c54019f445fb677ba170208b3511d
- 09:59 Revision 62d7d4e1: [~TASK][!!!] Move getClassTag() to CacheManager
- This moves the API function getClassTag() from the AbstractFrontend to
the CacheManager and makes it a static method....
- 15:30 Task #13694 (Resolved): Provide good naming conventions for directories in Resources/
- Currently we only have a limited set of naming suggestions for directories below "Resources". The current approach fo...
- 00:06 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- I forgot to give the line-number of the wrong code.
Its 637 in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- 00:04 Bug #13634 (Closed): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Hi guys,
upon testing the blog example, I found a wrong SQL-statement generated in the above mentioned class.
- 09:43 Task #11956 (On Hold): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 09:43 Task #11955 (On Hold): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 15:57 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 13:30 Bug #13576 (Accepted): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 11:39 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- Doctrine uses the unserialize trick combined with the prototype pattern, i.e. they store the unserialized object and ...
- 14:18 Revision b4b530d1: [+BUGFIX] Initialize AOP system on __wakeup() of proxy class
- This fix makes sure that the information about target methods and related
advices is initializes even when the proxy ...
- 10:30 Revision ba17d0d5: [~TASK] Replace readlink() by realpath()
- readlink() was causing problems on unix systems where the expected
result (checking if 2 paths are the same) can also...
- 10:24 Revision 3c88b9ce: Merge "[~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager"
- 10:23 Revision 42993cc2: [~TASK] Adjusted / added scope annotations
- Now that "prototype" is the default scope, several singleton classes
needed a new @scope annotation in order to keep ...
- 10:19 Revision b17dfa6d: [!!!][~TASK] Make "prototype" default scope and additional scope checks
- Prototype is now the default scope if nothing else has been defined in
the class (by a @scope annotation) or in the O...
- 23:03 Revision b762e8e3: [~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager
- This replaces $objectManager->create() calls by the "new" operator in
several places in FLOW3 and makes use of short ...
- 22:23 Revision e6ec0327: [~TASK] (Security) Fix failing unit test of the policy enforcement aspect
- The test failed due to the deactivation of the after invocation
handling. This change fixes the test.
- 21:37 Revision 2b1634f2: [-TASK] Remove duplicate class loader initialization from bootstrap
- This removes the superfluous second call to initializeClassLoader() in
- 19:10 Bug #13559 (Accepted): ObjectSerializer failes with persistent objects within arrays
- If a persistent object is contained in an array property, the serialization failes. It won't detect the object as per...
- 16:55 Revision 44c454ec: [~TASK] Small fixes in tests and exception case
- Change-Id: Iacf927f1bcb17ee4d7946ad1a12f8288fd88f7c0
- 16:55 Revision 207ad83b: [+FEATURE] Offer use of reflection in ObjectAccess
- A new switch on getProperty() and setProperty() allows to get/set the
value of a property even if it is not publicly ...
- 16:21 Revision e23681fa: Merge "[~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages"
- 16:18 Revision b8911995: [~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages
- Implemented two new error messages which help for debugging cases when
constructor arguments could not be autowired.
- 12:50 Revision 44cb265d: [~TASK] Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit assertions
- Change-Id: I75b735951f41402c8df34c671d7f1b2e426e4bc0
- 12:47 Revision 1afe9278: [~TASK] No longer cause bug with PHPUnit timer
- The removal of REQUEST_TIME from $_SERVER caused PHPUnit to emit some
funny timing (and a notice).
- 12:46 Revision 7000c6e6: [~TASK] Fix some Security unit tests
- Some failures caused by recent changes that were trivial to fix have
been fixed. One remains, that seems non-trivial....
- 12:16 Revision ebc184ca: [~TASK] Make @return statements more helpful in BaseTestCase
- Change-Id: I2697f2567d06f1ee5d4f08e87a22d9700488ce67
- 11:54 Revision 5b1e65f7: [~TASK] Some small cleanup
- Fixed use of deprecated PHPUnit API in two places. Simplified getMock()
calls in a few places.
- 11:52 Revision 0abc8098: [~TASK] Adjust persistence code to new proxy class mechanism
- Change-Id: I8a8b5e65400d006e1efb39e96daf6d7ec76c5ad1
- 11:49 Revision 5ea3d59a: [~TASK] Adjust code to new proxy class mechanism
- This commit contains various adjustments to FLOW3 code which became
neccessary due to the new Object Manager API and ...
- 11:46 Revision 7cbe7a8a: [~TASK] Clean up dependencies in Package Manager
- Because the Package Manager is now used in a very early stage of the
Bootstrap, Dependency Injection is not available...
- 11:44 Revision fbd4307e: [~TASK] Adjust FunctionalTestCase to new Bootstrap
- Change-Id: I5cbe3dcf1fa9c38f942d1b6dcfb378b1d200176a
- 11:39 Revision 6b3c538b: [+FEATURE] New proxy class compiling mechanism
- This commit features a new proxy class compiler which is able to produce
generic proxy classes. It also contains to u...
- 11:34 Revision 3a0bd6a3: [+BUGFIX] Reflection returns more FLOW3 specific reflection objects
- With some of the methods provided by FLOW3's *Reflection classes it
could happen that for example a ReflectionMethod ...
- 11:33 Revision f601b55b: [~TASK] Pass context to Environment constructor
- The context must now be passed to the constructor of Environment because
it must not be changed once the class is ini...
- 11:29 Revision 311da9b4: [~TASK] Use common temp dir for each context
- Previously FLOW3 used a dedicated directory for each SAPI type and some
more. Now that the Proxy Class Compiler must ...
- 11:27 Revision c29cad14: [~TASK] Move ClassLoader to Core namespace
- Change-Id: Ibb148a5da8b79fc1b4870a406fb523461ca2cf0e
- 11:25 Revision 618a7730: [~TASK] Removed obsolete unit tests
- Change-Id: I817f8bb41c29b1ac5f03a0f4609c4b53c041dd71
- 11:23 Revision a33d0544: [~TASK] Add igbinary to list of suggested extensions
- Change-Id: I5fb03063b8fe0154f4d54ae3241847a9828612b7
- 11:18 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> In theory @update()@ should take care of that. [...]
..but there is no @update()@ in ...
- 10:23 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- In theory @update()@ should take care of that. It recursively checks for entities that are clones and should update/...
- 09:09 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Jochen Rau wrote:
> I would agree with Karsten here: [...]
> [...] update the Comment through a public function of ...
- 02:26 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- I would agree with Karsten here: no change needed. Otherwise it would break the aggregate boundaries and thus the ide...
- 09:45 Task #6606 (Closed): RequestHash should be implemented by a firewall filter
- This feature is coverd/not needed anymore with the new property mapper implementation/concept.
- 21:38 Revision fd7a5598: [~TASK] Clean up and enhance cache backends
- If the frontend attached to the FileBackend is a PHP frontend, a ".php"
file extension will now be used for each cach...
- 17:49 Revision afcfb4ca: [~TASK] Various smaller adjustments and clean ups
- Possibly but maybe not so related to the big proxy building refactoring.
- 15:45 Bug #13333 (Resolved): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- Tried to log a method call to GenericPod\Backend->storeObject (fourth parameter is a reference to an array)...
- 12:04 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> No update needed.
How would you solve this:...
- 11:44 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- No update needed. If you change a persisted object (attached to anything persisted), changes are picked up automagica...
- 10:41 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- in the repository updating is done like
- 10:39 Bug #13324 (Resolved): It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Adding/removing entities to/from a collection of the parent object is possible by using the @attach()@/@detach()@ met...
Also available in: Atom