From 2011-02-27 to 2011-03-28
- 18:14 Revision 0bd5b547: [~TASK] AOP: Missing arguments in constraint should be logged
- The filter does return FALSE if a method argument was not found, this
just ignores policies with wrong expressions. T...
- 16:04 Revision 44521d59: [!!!][FEATURE] (Property) Rewritten Property Mapper
- This change features a completely rewritten property mapper which is
configurable. It includes the following parts:
- 12:48 Revision 326c4b63: Merge "[TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory"
- 12:46 Revision 42a4e251: [TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory
- Cache backends (e.g. MemcachedBackend) might expect a call to the
initializeObject() lifecycle method, as this used t...
- 12:45 Revision 5c940318: Merge "[BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()"
- 12:26 Revision 21ffc8e0: [TASK] Activate I18n in Bootstrap again
- This change makes the Bootstrap class initialize I18n again.
- 21:54 Revision 214ce86d: Merge "[TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService"
- 21:54 Revision 4e4f3065: Merge "[BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls"
- 21:54 Revision 106b056f: Merge "[TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured"
- 12:35 Revision 0a087120: [+BUGFIX] AOP: Fix proxy initialization in inherited proxyclasses
- This adds a check to the proxy classes constructor method
to initialize aop functionality only for the actual
- 17:45 Revision 8f94a534: [BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()
- igbinary_unserialize(FALSE) returns NULL, unserialize returns FALSE in
that case. Take care of this to avoid an error...
- 17:42 Revision dd129d89: [TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService
- getClassTag() is deprecated on cache frontends, use on CacheManager
- 11:53 Revision fb710a80: [TASK] Fix failing I18n unit tests
- With change Ia48750ad5134d7c4953678bed26837951514f465 some unit tests
in I18n started to fail, they are adjusted acco...
- 10:21 Revision b9a746ec: Merge "[TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables"
- 12:54 Revision a6f52519: Merge "[TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition"
- 11:55 Revision fcc676ae: [+BUGFIX] Avoid public resources from being deleted on Windows
- Currently, with mirrorMode = link, FLOW3 will delete all public
resources of all packages on every request due to a b...
- 11:44 Revision a96d617f: [TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition
- Change-Id: I978d19b3d9d6a9b263c50a7bd6f64f3dd63f2f6e
- 20:52 Revision ab8909e9: [TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables
- Remove the ObjectManager and it's use for cases of create() and use the
new keyword instead in four I18n classes.
- 17:51 Revision 50a73d55: [TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured
- When compiling the Doctrine\PersistenceManager tries to set up the DB,
and failed without correct credentials.
- 16:13 Revision 8f0688ad: [TASK] (Object) Display invalid scope when one is encountered
- When a wrong scope is detected by the ConfigurationBuilder, it does not
tell you what was the invalid value. This mak...
- 11:28 Revision 17ec57fd: [BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls
- Although deprecated and documented as "do not use" it seems the timeout
parameter needs to be set to it's default va...
- 11:22 Revision ea949d53: [BUGFIX] Fix exception message for missing memcache extension
- The message stated the "memcached" extension was needed, but we use the
- 18:23 Revision a50b2006: [TASK] Improve Doctrine 2 setup
- Now the cache and logger used for Doctrine 2 are configurable.
Default driver for Doctrine is now pdo_mysql pointing...
- 18:23 Revision 09670ea0: [TASK] Throw exception if no identifier can be found in UnitOfWork
- Doctrine's UnitOfWork dies when an unknown object is used in a query
constraint. This change makes it throw an except...
- 18:23 Revision 95db36ed: [TASK] Adjust to exception if no identifier in UnitOfWork
- Catches the exception now thrown in UnitOfWork for execute(), count()
- 15:18 Revision 07161401: [+BUGFIX] Bugfix for "Replace readlink() by realpath()" commit
- This is a bugfix for I2cc4485bf11741d1785c9c19381d622f03b4c0ff
I have the following setup:
FLOW3Base/ -> the flow3 ...
- 14:28 Revision 79d01750: [BUGFIX] Fix undefined index error on SqliteSchemaManager
- Change-Id: Ie82234a9b79a3379a79cbb83395e807a7f6ad610
- 14:28 Revision 86e1a6a9: [BUGFIX] Fix param handling in FLOW3's Doctrine\Query
- logicalAnd() and logicalOr() didn't handle parameters correctly.
- 12:08 Revision ecd6700b: Merge "[~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap"
- 11:12 Revision 757bfc35: Merge "[TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess"
- 10:59 Revision 6d4e0950: [TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess
- Change-Id: I38063d8d4862da752d8b095f41262a8ce8d6a7f2
- 14:04 Revision a51c4229: Merge "[TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test"
- 14:04 Revision 68412f33: [~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap
- This is work in progress, but still should be merged into master if it
doesn't cause any problems. It stabilizes the ...
- 12:54 Revision 089d7c8c: [~TASK] Fix failing unit tests
- This fixes the failing tests for the Cache File Backend and the Private
Resources Publishing Aspect.
- 12:29 Revision 1344d5df: [TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test
- Change-Id: I71e8bfb7eaf7596ccb708cda999e050b35938c7b
- 21:41 Revision a05e51a8: Merge changes I42207d0c,Ief86e4fc,Ia913bc4a,Ieba959ec,Ica7b3c79,I16d3c3ae,Ifaa49b12,Ia98aacad,Ib09bd851,I635cce55,Iac0c4792,Ia91fc4ef
- * changes:
[-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
[~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
[~TASK] Code a...
- 00:55 Revision abdaf887: [~TASK] Optimize performance of AOP proxy class building
- This introduces an intelligent caching mechanism which
speeds up proxy class building in the AOP framework.
- 19:25 Revision e451f4a6: [~TASK] Enable manual compile in CLI mode
- This re-implements the possibility to manually trigger compilation
of proxy classes through the command line interfac...
- 13:35 Revision e68a64f1: [-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
- Change-Id: I42207d0c01f2cceea32ed5c4d2f149bacc48c52a
- 13:30 Revision 850895f9: [~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
- Counting now no longer fetches the result and counts in PHP but uses a
SQL count statement.
- 13:30 Revision 90178a72: [~TASK] Code and test cleanup
- Mostly making namespaces absolute in comments, simplifying some tests.
- 12:34 Revision e0c1363e: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Bring back generic persistence
- This brings the old persistence layer back in a new namespace. It is now
called "Generic" persistence and can still b...
- 12:34 Revision 698d0860: [~TASK] Adapt to Doctrine persistence
- Change-Id: Ifaa49b12c32126679b1fb78da8c57ee898c4bbf7
- 12:34 Revision 19878c2f: [~TASK] Allow any class as type in ClassSchema
- Type handling has been changed to accept anything starting with an
uppercase letter as a valid object type, not only ...
- 12:34 Revision 7b334503: [~TASK] (Security) Adjust QueryRewritingAspect
- This adjustment needs to be checked and probably fixed further.
- 12:34 Revision 374e4f3c: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Add Doctrine adapter
- Add the needed glue code to use Doctrine 2 in FLOW3.
- 12:31 Revision 980d23ed: [+TASK] (Persistence) Add Doctrine 2 libraries
- Add the needed libraries for Doctrine 2 to the Resources folder.
- 12:31 Revision 3296420f: [~TASK] (Persistence) Some tiny fixes to Doctrine
- This adds automatic detection of DateTime values to setParameter() in
AbstractQuery. Also copies docblocks forward to...
- 12:31 Revision fb482f03: [!!!][-FEATURE] (Persistence) Remove (old) persistence
- Remove everything that includes specific functionality, leave only
interfaces and exceptions in place.
- 12:31 Revision 840a3fbd: [!!!][-TASK] Remove (old) persistence remains
- Remove some references to the old persistence that were scattered in
a few places.
- 12:13 Revision 85016929: [~TASK] Automatic compile run with basic caching
- This re-introduces an automatic compile run which is started automatically
as a sub request if class files have been ...
- 11:26 Revision 7b4a1245: [BUGFIX] Fix broken comment in CacheManager
- Change-Id: If83fa686d209d28881902dbd4dc2f08f731984f5
- 12:07 Revision e3b8cec2: [~TASK] Minor cosmetic changes
- Change-Id: I1d850bfc9d6c54019f445fb677ba170208b3511d
- 09:59 Revision 62d7d4e1: [~TASK][!!!] Move getClassTag() to CacheManager
- This moves the API function getClassTag() from the AbstractFrontend to
the CacheManager and makes it a static method....
- 14:18 Revision b4b530d1: [+BUGFIX] Initialize AOP system on __wakeup() of proxy class
- This fix makes sure that the information about target methods and related
advices is initializes even when the proxy ...
- 10:30 Revision ba17d0d5: [~TASK] Replace readlink() by realpath()
- readlink() was causing problems on unix systems where the expected
result (checking if 2 paths are the same) can also...
- 10:24 Revision 3c88b9ce: Merge "[~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager"
- 10:23 Revision 42993cc2: [~TASK] Adjusted / added scope annotations
- Now that "prototype" is the default scope, several singleton classes
needed a new @scope annotation in order to keep ...
- 10:19 Revision b17dfa6d: [!!!][~TASK] Make "prototype" default scope and additional scope checks
- Prototype is now the default scope if nothing else has been defined in
the class (by a @scope annotation) or in the O...
- 23:03 Revision b762e8e3: [~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager
- This replaces $objectManager->create() calls by the "new" operator in
several places in FLOW3 and makes use of short ...
- 22:23 Revision e6ec0327: [~TASK] (Security) Fix failing unit test of the policy enforcement aspect
- The test failed due to the deactivation of the after invocation
handling. This change fixes the test.
- 21:37 Revision 2b1634f2: [-TASK] Remove duplicate class loader initialization from bootstrap
- This removes the superfluous second call to initializeClassLoader() in
Also available in: Atom